Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
sverige.jpg

Welcome to the 1st thread for Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel of Sweden´ general news.

Please postnews and other information of & about Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in this thread.

While doing so, please remember to follow the TRF posting guidelines and the copyright rules TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines :
  • The current events' thread is only for current news & events
  • Please do not post the photos directly. Hotlinking is strongly prohibited.
  • Please be respectful to others' opinions even if you're disagree, and always be courteous to your follow members.

Last edited:
The couple is currently away on their honeymoon. Any information about it can be posted in this thread.

A chase after to get a photo of Victoria and Daniel on their honeymoon is on the way. An image manager says that of the photo the newspapers would pay at least 250000 SEK, over 26000 euros. Some of the swedish newspapers say that they couldn´t afford to pay so much, some reporters are on vacation...
Resumé: 250 000 för första bilden

Not neccesarily, Tahiti is not confirmed as where they actually are, is it?
And many of the royals have avoided the press.

Victoria and Daniel tricked everyone on the way to the honeymoon.
They slipped out of the back of the palace where a car was waiting to take them to the airport.
http://www.expressen.se/Nyheter/brollopet/1.2036266/har-startar-brollopsresan

Lumutqueen,
I'm not sure, but the press is saying they landed in Tahiti.
I'm wondering why they would want to go there when they want privacy.
It's possible that it may be another island on the South Pacific.

Lumutqueen,

See if the press new they landed in Tahiti, why didn't they take some pictures?
I wouldn't have thought they would have gone to an island that could be easily found out. Something like this can be kept a secret, other royals have managed it.

I hope they wont find them let them have one moment of their life as husband and Wife just for them to enjoy

See if the press new they landed in Tahiti, why didn't they take some pictures?
I wouldn't have thought they would have gone to an island that could be easily found out. Something like this can be kept a secret, other royals have managed it.

What I've noticed about that Lindwall reporter is that he'll stop at nothing to get a nice, juicy, private photo.
So I'm pretty sure he's working senseless trying to find out where they are.
Tahiti would be the last place I go to if I wanted privacy on my honeymoon. Simply because thats one of the first places people will speculate about.

Was Mary and Fred's, Wilhelm and Maxima's honeymoons kept secret?
I'm asking this because I saw pictures of these couples on honeymoon.

The spanish magazine Hola says they landed in Polynesia in a private jet, owned by Bertil Hult, and that they stopped in Iceland and Canada.

Victoria y Daniel de Suecia inician su luna de miel en la Polinesia

Tahiti is in the French Polynesia.
It's smart of them to take the billionaires plane, that way they could fly under the radar.
If they really are in Polynesia then the press is tipping off someone.
I would love to know how they're getting this information.

I seriously doubt that they would be this easy to follow. The story of them going to the South Pacific could very well be planted on purpose.
They have many friends and family that have private planes so my guess is that Mr Hult is just a ruse. Besides Victoria and Daniel do not strike me as sun and beach people. I could envision African Safari, Canada or Alaska wilderness, wandering in Tibet or perhaps Patagonia.

Lumutqueen,

Yes, but the press also said that they landed in Tahiti and then went on a yacht and headed to other private islands in French Polynesia. Tahiti was where the plane landed but it is not the final destination.

Article in English: Pacific honeymoon for Victoria and Daniel - The Local

French Polynesia is an island group in the South Pacific consisting of Tahiti and 117 Islands. Perhaps they have gone to one of the smaller, more private islands

Was Mary and Fred's, Wilhelm and Maxima's honeymoons kept secret?
I'm asking this because I saw pictures of these couples on honeymoon.

I only saw pictures of the couples leaving.
I know that Mary and Frederik went to somewhere "below the equator" and thats a lot of land to cover. :)

I know that Mary and Frederik went to somewhere "below the equator" and thats a lot of land to cover. :)

:) Isn't it amazing that nobody found out where Mary and Frederik went on their honeymoon. There were rumors about Tanzania but I don't think they were ever confirmed. No pictures ever surfaced. I hope the same is true for Victoria & Daniel. It is such a personal & joyful time that shouldn't be invaded by the press.

:) Isn't it amazing that nobody found out where Mary and Frederik went on their honeymoon. There were rumors about Tanzania but I don't think they were ever confirmed. No pictures ever surfaced. I hope the same is true for Victoria & Daniel. It is such a personal & joyful time that shouldn't be invaded by the press.

I think that in a speech during one visit to Africa Mary mentioned herself that she and Frederik went there for honeymoon but unfortunately I can't remember which country that was.

Wherever Victoria and Daniel are now right now, hope they enjoy their time together. They are truly a lovely couple.

What I've noticed about that Lindwall reporter is that he'll stop at nothing to get a nice, juicy, private photo.

Lindwall said that he isn´t going to Bora Bora after Victoria and Daniel, he is on vacation now after the wedding.

Aftonbladet tells, that according to their "sources" Victoria and Daniel are presumably now at Bertil Hult´s luxury yacht, they think that the plane and the yacht is his wedding present.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel Westling firar smekmånad – på en lyxbåt | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Tahiti is in the French Polynesia.
It's smart of them to take the billionaires plane, that way they could fly under the radar.
If they really are in Polynesia then the press is tipping off someone.
I would love to know how they're getting this information.
I know Tahiti is in the French Polynesia, I wrote Polynesia in the first place because the magazine doesn't make a special reference to Tahiti, as the final destination ;)

Yes, but the press also said that they landed in Tahiti and then went on a yacht and headed to other private islands in French Polynesia. Tahiti was where the plane landed but it is not the final destination.

Article in English: Pacific honeymoon for Victoria and Daniel - The Local

French Polynesia is an island group in the South Pacific consisting of Tahiti and 117 Islands. Perhaps they have gone to one of the smaller, more private islands

I know what the French Polynesia is. You didn't have to tell me that.
Did you read my post above? I said they may have honeymooned on another island because Tahiti is just too well-known. This is all just speculation...no one is positively sure they're even in Polynesia.

Supposedly Mary and Fred honeymooned in Tanzania. I saw a pic of them leaving a yacht a few days after their wedding.

I think Maxima and Wilhelm went skiing for their honeymoon.
I saw a pic of them too on theirs.

I feel sorry for these royal couples who have to worry about privacy on their honeymoon. That must be a drag.

Lindwall said that he isn´t going to Bora Bora after Victoria and Daniel, he is on vacation now after the wedding.

Aftonbladet tells, that according to their "sources" Victoria and Daniel are presumably now at Bertil Hult´s luxury yacht, they think that the plane and the yacht is his wedding present.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och Daniel Westling firar smekmånad – på en lyxbåt | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

I don't trust Lindwall.
It makes sense to be on a yacht. That way they won't be tied down to one island with the possibility of being caught.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know what the French Polynesia is. You didn't have to tell me that.
Did you read my post above? I said they may have honeymooned on another island because Tahiti is just too well-known. This is all just speculation...no one is positively sure they're even in Polynesia.

Whoa. Why the anger? I did in fact read your post. You asked why they would go to Tahiti if they want privacy and that perhaps they went to a another island in the South Pacific. I stated in my post that French Polynesia has over 100 islands, therefore, they could find privacy on one of its smaller islands. They were reported to have landed in Tahiti but boarded a yacht and moved onto other smaller islands. Wow...

Whoa. Why the anger? I did in fact read your post. You asked why they would go to Tahiti if they want privacy and that perhaps they went to a another island in the South Pacific. I stated in my post that French Polynesia has over 100 islands, therefore, they could find privacy on one of its smaller islands. They were reported to have landed in Tahiti but boarded a yacht and moved onto other smaller islands. Wow...

I'm not upset.
Thanks for explaining.

"Just in Expressen":
Victoria and Daniel tell about their paradise, about to be married, their love, the honeymoon and the sharks
Expressen

"Just in Expressen":
Victoria and Daniel tell about their paradise, about to be married, their love, the honeymoon and the sharks
Expressen

Is that today's paper version of Expressen? Do they write anything about the honeymoon in web magazine? :cool:

Is that today's paper version of Expressen? Do they write anything about the honeymoon in web magazine? :cool:

It´s on the paper version, maybe they will put something at their website later during the day.This is a big scoop, if Victoria and Daniel gave an interview to Expressen (Johan T Lindwall, who said that he is on vacation...?)

Interesting hopefully someone can tell us what the paper says. Maybe scan us some pictures?

Last edited:
"Just in Expressen":
Expressen

Maybe in exchange for pictures and interviews the press will leave them alone. Often times royals will give access in exchange of a promise to be left alone for the remainder of their holidays. Especially since they will be on a long honeymoon. It wouldn't be long before the press would find them. Access now reduces the tabloids competing with each other for the first picture of the royal newlyweds.

Well it was now or later during their honeymoon an interview or pictures would be released.
Its a shame that they arent left alone but maybe as mentioned above this is to back them off once the interview was given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom