The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #121  
Old 07-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Elisheva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 122
I just looked it up again because I bought the magazine for the beautiful pictures and to take home (Israel) with me. It is in the magazine called ROYALS.

www.royals.be

It is a Belgian magazine and this is an extra edition. I can see on the picture Daniel is already wearing his ring, but I cannot remember I saw anything like that on TV. If I look at it again I feel 'oh my gosh', he really loves this woman. Those who welcomed Jonas Bergstrom immediately and bashed Daniel at the same time, should really scratch behind their ears.

I don't think the picture is on the website.

It's in this particular magazine.

Royals Extra
__________________

  #122  
Old 07-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Aveiro, Portugal
Posts: 9
you can scan the interview this magazine? the site because we do not have access to the images that you say ... was that you did a great favor to all who are on this forum .... thanks a lot now
__________________

  #123  
Old 07-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Elisheva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinalexandra View Post
you can scan the interview this magazine? the site because we do not have access to the images that you say ... was that you did a great favor to all who are on this forum .... thanks a lot now
I feel a bit reluctant to do this because I think one is not allowed to scan complete parts from magazines, due to copyright etc. I do not want to have the people from this magazine coming for me.
  #124  
Old 07-06-2010, 10:31 AM
Iva's Avatar
Iva Iva is offline
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: -, Slovakia
Posts: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisheva View Post
I am in Holland now and I came across a picture in one of the tabloids that I had not seen before. Daniel was lifting his glasses and wiped away his tears with that white piece of cloth he carried in the pocket of the jacket. I never saw that pic anywhere before, neither during the ceremony on TV.
Do you mean this one?
http://multimedia.ctk.cz/storage/fot...3494379/5.jpeg
  #125  
Old 07-06-2010, 11:14 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,498
Photos from Bora Bora:
Gala
Gala
Gala
  #126  
Old 07-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Elisheva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva View Post
Yes, that's the one! I did not see it before, on blogs or on TV, until I saw it in the magazine. It was more than one tear that Daniel shed. I guess for him this was closure of a hectic and trivial time. He and Victoria can now openly express their feelings for one another.
  #127  
Old 07-06-2010, 02:36 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisheva View Post
Yes, that's the one! I did not see it before, on blogs or on TV, until I saw it in the magazine. It was more than one tear that Daniel shed. I guess for him this was closure of a hectic and trivial time. He and Victoria can now openly express their feelings for one another.
I just watched the wedding again. After they had been declared as husband and wife, the choir sang "Vilar glad i din famn". Daniel had tears in his eyes during the whole song. I guess that photo was taken then.
  #128  
Old 07-06-2010, 05:30 PM
love_the_royals's Avatar
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fulda, Germany
Posts: 2
hello guys..i'm a newbie here...i love crown princess victoria and prince daniel..well I have to tell you honestly I didn't know them but it has changed when I saw their wedding on tv few weeks ago I loved their wedding...they are really inlove with each other!!!
do you guys know where can i watch their wedding again?
  #129  
Old 07-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: toronto, Canada
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_the_royals View Post
hello guys..i'm a newbie here...i love crown princess victoria and prince daniel..well I have to tell you honestly I didn't know them but it has changed when I saw their wedding on tv few weeks ago I loved their wedding...they are really inlove with each other!!!
do you guys know where can i watch their wedding again?
You can try the SVT website at
Gästerna anländer - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

There are also several excerpts on youtube.

I agree with you, this was a most emotional wedding- these 2 really touch people's hearts!
  #130  
Old 07-06-2010, 06:12 PM
love_the_royals's Avatar
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fulda, Germany
Posts: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by altagrace View Post
You can try the SVT website at
Gästerna anländer - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

There are also several excerpts on youtube.

I agree with you, this was a most emotional wedding- these 2 really touch people's hearts!
thanks a lot :)
  #131  
Old 07-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Elisheva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I just watched the wedding again. After they had been declared as husband and wife, the choir sang "Vilar glad i din famn". Daniel had tears in his eyes during the whole song. I guess that photo was taken then.

I would be in tears after this song also, it was the most beautiful song of the whole wedding, such delicate text and so appropriate. He is really a good guy, fitness coach or not, Victoria never doubted him. I am reading the book Victoria, future queen of Sweden now. I am taking it with me to Israel for a Swedish friend. I deduct from Victoria's words that she and Daniel already met in late 2000. She says it took them a year to develop the friendship in a relationship and then it took more than 6 months before people found out, even their best friends. If you add it all up, that makes 1,5 years before the story broke.
  #132  
Old 07-06-2010, 08:47 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Lafayette, United States
Posts: 500
Lady Finn, thanks for posting the last pictures from the honeymoon in Bora Bora. This couple looks exactly as they should in their time after the wedding - relaxed, happy, and content.

After the wonderful way they welcomed the world into their marriage, they deserve a peaceful time together.
  #133  
Old 07-07-2010, 04:46 AM
PrincessJenni's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Espoo, Finland
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by altagrace View Post
You can try the SVT website at
Gästerna anländer - Det kungliga bröllopet | SVT Play

There are also several excerpts on youtube.

I agree with you, this was a most emotional wedding- these 2 really touch people's hearts!

This video is available only till 19th of July. Does anyone know where the whole wedding program can be seen after that?
I'm so sad I can't save it...
I wish they would make a dvd of it, I'd buy it for sure.
Another question is, does someone know if the book about Victoria & Daniel's wedding already came out? Wasn't it so that someone was making such a book? And where can I find it?
__________________
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

  #134  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Posts: 123
Methinks the pictures of him wiping off his tears should not have been published. Even royals deserve a moment of privacy, when they crack under their emotions. Everybody knew he was crying anyway. In my reading, the CP has this "please don't" look towards the camera.
He seems to be a sensitive man with strong emotions who show easily. So why not be a bit discreet? After all the couple gives out lots of information and pictures.
After all, these are real people, even if their wedding seems to be the best romantic movie ever...
  #135  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:27 AM
White Princess's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Natal, Brazil
Posts: 455
It's still strange for me to see "Prince Daniel" at the name of this thread, hahaha!
  #136  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:30 AM
wok_kym's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: milan, Italy
Posts: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
Another question is, does someone know if the book about Victoria & Daniel's wedding already came out? Wasn't it so that someone was making such a book? And where can I find it?
the book your talking about shoud be about in the second half of August
  #137  
Old 07-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Elisheva's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Jerusalem, Israel
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorette View Post
Methinks the pictures of him wiping off his tears should not have been published. Even royals deserve a moment of privacy, when they crack under their emotions. Everybody knew he was crying anyway. In my reading, the CP has this "please don't" look towards the camera.
He seems to be a sensitive man with strong emotions who show easily. So why not be a bit discreet? After all the couple gives out lots of information and pictures.
After all, these are real people, even if their wedding seems to be the best romantic movie ever...
The "please don't look" look sounds very possible. She has a strong expression on this picture.
  #138  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:58 AM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 22,498
Svensk Damtidning has on its latest number a story of Victoria and Daniel on their honeymoon:
Victoria och Daniel – tillsammans i paradiset | Svensk Damtidning

A lovely photo of Daniel with his niece:
Svensk Damtidning

Just found this article of Svensk Damtidning from last October - 36 reasons why Victoria loves Daniel
Translated version:
Therefore chose Victoria Daniel Westling | Swedish Damtidning
  #139  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
PrincessAurora's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimene View Post
^That's a definitive headline. Shouldn't it say in an event of a divorce instead?
Blech! How terribly unromantic and rather rude considering the timing. Everyone should assume that the family took measures to protect itself, the royal house, and CP Victoria herself. Why must there be an article about this?
  #140  
Old 07-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessAurora View Post
Blech! How terribly unromantic and rather rude considering the timing. Everyone should assume that the family took measures to protect itself, the royal house, and CP Victoria herself. Why must there be an article about this?
Because in the event of a divorce, people want to know what's going to happen and what's going where.
It's not rude, many royals have pre-nups and the press find out and publish articles.
When Princess Mary's pre-nup was altered it hit the headlines.
Just because people should assume these things, doesn't meant the press can't print articles about it.
__________________

__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Marengo Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family 697 11-15-2016 02:45 PM
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling: 19 June 2010 CrownPrincess5 Royal Weddings 2866 10-04-2016 12:18 AM
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden and Daniel Westling Pre-Wedding Events - June 2010 Stefan Pre-wedding Events 868 06-18-2016 09:23 AM
Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 2: September 2010 - June 2014 Marengo Current Events Archive 679 06-02-2014 10:38 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll germany grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy natural disasters new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess mary style queen juliana queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania in oslo royal fashion september 2016 spencers state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises