Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A baby is welcome! The article says that now they have time for eachother and also a chance to make their biggest dream come true. Then it says that more about babyplans is in todays printed paper.. not fair!

Victoria ja Daniel valmiina vauvan tuloon | Victorian häät | Iltalehti.fi

That article of Iltalehti is just full of nonsense, I bought the paper. It has just the reporter´s speculations.

Thomas Mattsson writes in his blog about difficulties with internet, they had a big hurry to get the photos of Victoria and Daniel to today´s Expressen. Mattsson also says that Expressen will no more follow Victoria and Daniel.
Thomas Mattsson - Bloggen om Expressen Malin Roos träffar Victoria och Daniel – sekunddrama hemma
Google Translate

Daniel Nyhlén from Svensk Damtidning about the article in Expressen:
Grattis Expressen – avslöjade smekmånaden | Daniel Nyhléns kungliga blogg

This has left a bitter taste in most of the peoples eyes. They should be left alone now because they haven't had a single moment alone since the announcement of their engagement.

Hopefully they've had their big scoop now and that this will stop them from chasing them.
I don't think that's very likely though now that the TV ratings of their wedding day were so high. Media know CP Victoria and Prince Daniel are the hottest thing in Sweden, right now.

I knew they were there.
I just had that feeling.
I guess they want the press off their backs. Im surprised about the interview.
But the sad thing is the press will never leave them alone.

I really hope that now when the press got what they wanted, they'll leave them alone for the rest of their honeymoon.

The royal court is saying that Victoria, Daniel and Madeleine will not be present at "Victoria Day" on her birthday July 14th.
Shouldn't they just cancel it? Hows it a party without the birthday girl?

The royal court is saying that Victoria, Daniel and Madeleine will not be present at "Victoria Day" on her birthday July 14th.

Maybe Victoria has made a video message to the celebrating crowd. Of course they can celebrate the birthday of crown princess this year also.

Victoria and Daniel visited the Rangiroa Lagoon in French Polynesia, their yacht was seen there.
Äntligen får de umgås i fred | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

The royal family are just guests at this event. It is arranged by other people and is a big event for the island. Last year was supposed to be the last event but for some reason they decided to do it again. They must have known that Victoria and Daniel would be on their honeymoon but are holding it anyway.

Daniel tells that before his speech he was quite nervous, but not anymore when he stood up. Then he was quite calm.

That I have noticed indeed, and I think practically everyone else too. His speech was massively impressing!:):flowers:

I have to agree that his speech was impressive and if he was nervous, I didn't see it too much. I would also agree that along with many others, that my opinion of Daniel has improved significantly. I'm not quite sure what I thought about him before, but now, I do think that he will be a bonus for the Royal family and a great help to Victoria.

The best on the speech was this odd giggling from him. I thought: he? What was that? Funny.:lol:

The best on the speech was this odd giggling from him. I thought: he? What was that? Funny.:lol:

In what part of his speech did he giggle?
icon5.gif

I thought it was odd at the end of the speech when he kept shaking Victoria's hand up and down. Queen Silvia looked over to see what he was doing.

Rhetoric experts hailes Daniel

That was nerves, he was very nervous.
HRH Prince Daniel's speech is hailed as the best in the wedding. Not only for royalty and rhetoric experts, but also in international media and, lo and behold, Republican blog!!!:whistling:

I think that along with Princess Mette-Marit Daniel had the most difficult stand with regards to marrying into an European royal family. Of course it may be to early to say this as he hasn't accomplished much until today, but still so far he has done a great job.His speech was impressive as much as it was unique. Hopefully we will hear lots of nice stories about this beautiful couple.

It's understandable for Daniel to be nervous giving his first public speech in front of all of those illustrious guests. I sure would be. Nice speech btw.

I think that along with Princess Mette-Marit Daniel had the most difficult stand with regards to marrying into an European royal family.

Very true! But unlike Mette-Marit of Norway, he didn't have controversial background and unlike Mary of Denmark, he didn't have to learn the country's official language. The "only" thing required of him to learn was 'prince lessons' - how to be a royal 101, which is huge, I know, but he didn't have all the other little things to learn along with that, so in a sense, he had it a tiny bit easier. He did very, very well on his first speech as Prince of Sweden. I absolutely loved it! I'm sure he'll wow everyone again and again over the years. They seem like a well-matched couple very much in love.

Very true! But unlike Mette-Marit of Norway, he didn't have controversial background and unlike Mary of Denmark, he didn't have to learn the country's official language. The "only" thing required of him to learn was 'prince lessons' - how to be a royal 101, which is huge, I know, but he didn't have all the other little things to learn along with that, so in a sense, he had it a tiny bit easier. He did very, very well on his first speech as Prince of Sweden. I absolutely loved it! I'm sure he'll wow everyone again and again over the years. They seem like a well-matched couple very much in love.
Let's not compare Daniel with either Mette-Marit of Mary. Daniel was a successful businessman in his own right and very hardworking and driven even before he met Victoria. He only saw clients at Mastergym where the fees are very high to join and you must be recommended by two other members before you are considered for membership. That facility's members are mostly the corporate and cultural top level of people and of course also the royal children and their friends.

Victoria did not go to the local 24 hour fitness to work out.

of course! you are right! i've heard so many times in these days that CP Victoria married her personal trainer: true but he is a successful business owner at an early age (he had the exclusive gym at least at 29 years old!)!

By the way is it true that he also has a resort in Brasil? that's what was written in italian mags but i'm not sure about their sources!!!

While I am thinking, we can indeed not compare Mette Marit, Mary and Daniel, I am though thinking, that both Daniel and Mette Marit were underestimated and had to face lots of criticism.

Daniel was in the press and for many people the gym trainer without education (I think many still believe he wasn´t an gym owner, when he did meet Victoria) and Mette Marit the "junkie", who had a child with a drug dealer.

Mary, on the other hand, got portrayed as "lawyer" by many, while she "just" has a bachelor of law and commerce.

I guess this has a lot to do with the kindness of the Danish people, but also with the fact, that Mary was no Dane.

Finally they've updated also the picture. :flowers:

I hope they'll make new, proper, one when they return back.

Resume writes that Expressen was the lucky one that got interview of Victoria and Daniel on their honeymoon. The competitor of Expressen, Aftonbladet, sent four people to search for the happy couple, but they didn´t find them. It wasn´t cheap for Aftonbladet, it is estimated that it costed a lot of money...
Resumé: Aftonbladets dyra nota i Söderhavet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom