Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel, General News Part 1: June - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you mean picture 6 or maybe 10 where she's holding her stomach. Oh, if only..

Well the pictures changed numbers between my post and yours. And she is looking at Mary in a strange way and then they seem to be sharing something.

Off course, nobody else i talk to belive me so i feel like conspiracytheorist right now

Well the pictures changed numbers between my post and yours. And she is looking at Mary in a strange way and then they seem to be sharing something.

Off course, nobody else i talk to belive me so i feel like conspiracytheorist right now
Sometimes these conspiracy theories are true. ;) I think I saw another pic of Victoria touching her stomach somewhere in the Greece pre-wedding thread, so who knows...

I thought Vic. looked amazing at the greek wedding, the colour, cut, accessories and her glow. Marriage suits her.

And the pregnancy rumours continue. Victoria is said to have avoided alcohol at the wedding. So she must be pregnant - or she wants to become pregnant...
Babygerüchte um schwedische Kronprinzessin - Schon schwanger? - Show + Stars - krone.at

Nina Eldh visited Finland yesterday (she is a board member of Hanasaari). She told to magazine Iltasanomat, that Victoria and Daniel are very busy during the end of the year. She mentioned the visits to France and China, and also a visit to Västergötland.

OR the fact that she had to get up early to go to Malmo. Anyone thought of seeing what Haakon had to drink?

And the pregnancy rumours continue. Victoria is said to have avoided alcohol at the wedding. So she must be pregnant - or she wants to become pregnant...
Babygerüchte um schwedische Kronprinzessin - Schon schwanger? - Show + Stars - krone.at

Nina Eldh visited Finland yesterday (she is a board member of Hanasaari). She told to magazine Iltasanomat, that Victoria and Daniel are very busy during the end of the year. She mentioned the visits to France and China, and also a visit to Västergötland.
Daniel does not drink so it would make sense that she avoided alcohol as well.

Would Victoria go to China if she were pregnant? IIRC, Alexandra of Denmark pulled out of a trip to China when she was pregnant with Nikolai, because the required vaccines were not safe for pregnant women. Of course, that was 10+ years ago- perhaps vaccines are no longer needed?

Would Victoria go to China if she were pregnant? IIRC, Alexandra of Denmark pulled out of a trip to China when she was pregnant with Nikolai, because the required vaccines were not safe for pregnant women. Of course, that was 10+ years ago- perhaps vaccines are no longer needed?

My friend flew to China for a work trip when she was six months pregnant and there was no problems.

the swedish radioshow Svensktoppen on SR P4 continue to have When you tell the world your mine as nr 1 for the 8 straight week. There are other prominent songs sung by ABBA for example that couldnt do 8. Waterloo had 7.

To break into top 5 they need 24 weeks.

the swedish radioshow Svensktoppen on SR P4 continue to have When you tell the world your mine as nr 1 for the 8 straight week. There are other prominent songs sung by ABBA for example that couldnt do 8. Waterloo had 7.

To break into top 5 they need 24 weeks.

I know Daniel had a hand in the song, and that is sweet, but I prefer the Love Song by Sarah Dawn Finer (if I remember her name correct).
This was such a beautiful and appropriate song.

YouTube - Arméns Musikkår 2010, Kronprinsessan Victorias festmarsch

What exactly is this? Did they play this for some special occasion or just for the tourists?

Also, they played a different piece at the wedding which is down in the programme as Crown Princess Victoria's Fanfare or something?

I really like this Festmarsch. It was played also in Victoria's and Daniel's wedding, when they arrived to the balcony of the castle, in front of thousands of people: http://svtplay.se/v/2048454/det_kun...tar_emot_folkets_hyllningar?sb,k133549,2,f,-1

Hello! I am a new member and I'm from Naples. Victoria came to Capri with Daniel for his honeymoon (in secret).

La Corte Reale: Vittoria e Daniel concludono a Capri la loro luna di miele

Ciao a tutti!

Nope, they were never in Europe during their honeymoon. Their entire trip has been posted by swedish newspapers and swedes on facebook that saw them during their honeymoon

2 weeks in French Poylnesia
Rest of the trip on the American continent. They were present at the Lady Gaga consert in NY and singer Robyn at the house of blues in Boston.

They spent time in Aspen and a few days in Brazil visiting queen Silivas relatives.

They flew back from USA to Sweden and landed around 2000 on Bromma airport.

I know from reliable sources that has been in Capri in secret.
the princess stayed with Daniel at Caesar Augustus Hotel.
This was reported by the weekly Panorama. also know some people who work in the hotel Caesar Augustus.
sorry for my English

Nope, they were never in Europe during their honeymoon. Their entire trip has been posted by swedish newspapers and swedes on facebook that saw them during their honeymoon

2 weeks in French Poylnesia
Rest of the trip on the American continent. They were present at the Lady Gaga consert in NY and singer Robyn at the house of blues in Boston.

They spent time in Aspen and a few days in Brazil visiting queen Silivas relatives.

They flew back from USA to Sweden and landed around 2000 on Bromma airport.
The travel we have previously read about does not eliminate other places.

I think I told you here before, but a Dutch royal reporter had spotted them on the coast of Florida as well.

I know from reliable sources that has been in Capri in secret.
the princess stayed with Daniel at Caesar Augustus Hotel.
This was reported by the weekly Panorama. also know some people who work in the hotel Caesar Augustus.
sorry for my English

Can you specify the date? July or August?

BTW, their song is nr 1 for the 9th time in a row making it place 25.

In August.

Well, they might have done it between the photos of them golfing with Daniels sisters boyfriend and August 21st when they returned to work.

According to swedish media they were to spend one week in the cottage of Daniels parents and one week on Solliden. I thought that after last years disaster at Capri(Madeleine and Jonas getting engaged) that place was off limits to the royal family

Does anybody know on what reasons it depends what time Daniel accompanies Victoria to official functions and what time she attends by herself?

Well, they might have done it between the photos of them golfing with Daniels sisters boyfriend and August 21st when they returned to work.

According to swedish media they were to spend one week in the cottage of Daniels parents and one week on Solliden. I thought that after last years disaster at Capri(Madeleine and Jonas getting engaged) that place was off limits to the royal family
Capri has long connections with the Swedish Royal family so there would not be any considertion of making the place off limits.

Does anybody know on what reasons it depends what time Daniel accompanies Victoria to official functions and what time she attends by herself?

It was said at a Bernadotte document, that the official functions of the royal family will be decided at a meeting. At the document a meeting was shown, it was filmed about two years ago. There were the King, the Queen, the Crown princess, the Marshal of the Realm, the informationschef of the court Nina Eldh, countess Alice Trolle-Wachtmeister and some other people. They discussed about the invitations to the royal family. The King is the one who makes the final desicions after a discussion.

Jan-Eric Warren, the mentor of Daniel, said a few weeks ago, that they will continue Daniel´s induction programme ("prince school") effectively in September, they have had a break in it since May. About the programme:
Induction programme for Mr Daniel Westling - Sveriges Kungahus
I also read from some article that Daniel is in charge of their move to the Haga Palace.

New pregnancyrumours. This time from the weekyl tabloid Hänt Extra. They had the couple on the frontpage with the words "Victoria pregnant, it will be revealed next week". The photo was from the Greek wedding and Daniel looked at her stomach:)

Here is why they dont will reveal anything from the royal court before 2000 CET next Sunday. We are one the homestrech of the electioncampaign and the polls close 2000 CET next Sunday and news about a pregnant Victoria will overshadow the election.

My prediction is: They tell us when they feel ready to tell us that Victoria is expecting

Funny, lots of the German tabloids had it on their cover last week, with titles like "Sweet secret" and so on, one even added some drama to it, since new worries about Daniel should overshadow her happines. But only time will tell if they were right.

She doesn't look pregnant (yet?). If she is, she'd only be around 10 weeks in (edit: at most). I think they'd wait longer than that to announce...Although, of course, I hope it's true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom