The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Sweden > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 04:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
What do you think, will the royal court celebrate Daniel's birthday on September 15, as it is the same day when King's grandfather died and Carl Gustaf became King of Sweden himself?
I am doubting, that it will become a flag day before Victoria´s reign
Flaggdagar i Sverige - Wikipedia

The king usually doesn´t celebrate the day, he became king.
Only at special jubilees (25th or 30th ... but also then he had no big party) and as husband of the crown princess, Daniel will celebrate his birthday in private (like Mette Marit and Mary)
It will get interesting in 3 years, when Daniel will turn 40 and the king will be 40 years on the throne.

Old 08-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Aristocracy

Agnes Carlsson: Sie trällerte Victorias Hochzeitslied - BUNTE

Old 08-05-2010, 01:37 AM
Nobility

Puss, min golfprins - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen - Nyheter Sport Ekonomi Nöje

Victoria acted as a caddie to Daniel. He has 4 in handicap while Victoria just started 7 years ago but in the later years she has settled for beeing his caddie. She didnt do anything to hid her feelings on the court, quite the opposite. Several times she ran up to Daniel and kissed him. She have even taken movies on her Iphone of his swing. This week they spend time at Daniels parents cottage and next week they are going to Solliden to spend a week with the king and queen.

In the lowest picture, is the guy looking at the camera a security agent or is it Daniel?
Old 08-05-2010, 04:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

In the lowest picture, I think it's Daniel because he is wearing the same outfit as in the top picture with Victoria.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 AM
Aristocracy

I guess she is not pregnant yet, acting as a buddy and carry heavy clubs LOL
Old 08-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Photos:
Fotobanka ČTK
Old 08-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisheva View Post
For most women life goes on as usual up until delivery so caddying should not interfere with pregnancy.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I guess every move of Victoria's wioll be watched for any actual or perceived signs of pregnancy!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

Who's the guy in red? He looks like his sisters boyfriend to me! As for pregnancy: most women the world over get on with their work while they are pregnant. I remember a farmer woman who told me how she finished hanging the washing before finding the time to jump on her husbands tractor to be driven to the hospital for the birth of her forth child. Viktoria seems to be healty and strong, so there is no reason to not engage in a bit of sport. Good to see that he is so well. Good to see that they still find moments to kiss each other... What a lovely pair of lovers!
Old 08-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorette View Post
Who's the guy in red? He looks like his sisters boyfriend to me!
Also to me the guy in red seems to be Mikael Söderström, the partner of Anna Westling Blom.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Also to me the guy in red seems to be Mikael Söderström, the partner of Anna Westling Blom.
That's what I thought too. Where does Anna live, not in Ockelbo, doesn't she?
Old 08-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan View Post
For most women life goes on as usual up until delivery so caddying should not interfere with pregnancy.
Indeed. Otherwise all the mothers, who are pregnant with number two or three, and who have to lift a toddler and push him or her in a buggy would have a huge problem.

However we should keep our hopes low. Even Silvia didn´t get pregnant within 6 weeks after the wedding

Quote:
Where does Anna live, not in Ockelbo, doesn't she?
She is living in Gävle. A town with a population of ca. 70000 and which is about 50km away from Ockelbo.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola View Post

However we should keep our hopes low. Even Silvia didn´t get pregnant within 6 weeks after the wedding
No, surely it's more than that. Victoria was born a year and a month after the wedding and a nine-month pregnancy means that Silvia got pregnant in October: 4 months after the wedding in June! :)
Old 08-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Serene Highness

I would expect a child soon, buy not so soon. Give it at least a year before we get an announcement, but Victoria cant wait to long as the older you have your children the higher the risk and all.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Well, the swedish golfer Catrin Nielsmark won a tournament on the womans PGA-tour when she was 6 months pregnant.

Considering how well trained Victoria is she might be out carrying heavy clubs around month 8.

Please Victoria, announce your pregnancy soon. I want something to look forward to next year like i had this year(winter olympics, world cup soccer and the wedding) during our long winter.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria & Daniel: Leidenschaftliche Küsse auf dem Golfplatz - BUNTE
Old 08-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

First post-honeymoon pictures of Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel - hellomagazine.com
Old 08-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

I hope I can post this here. From a party they had a Drottningholms Slott before the wedding, nice areal pictures and hey, who knew the royals like disco?!

Old 08-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by haga View Post
From a party they had a Drottningholms Slott before the wedding, nice areal pictures and hey, who knew the royals like disco?!
How could they NOT? They are the country that spawned ABBA!
Old 08-06-2010, 10:07 PM
Aristocracy

Good point!

I just love Drottningholm, its so pretty! What a nice place to live.