Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel, Current Events Part 1: June 2010 - Jan 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweden's Prince Daniel and Crown Princess Victoria watch Sweden's Emil Joensson win the World Cup Royal Palace Sprint in Stockholm, Sweden, March 16, 2011

ANP

Victoria and Daniel had lunch with the Social Democratic party leader Mona Sahlin on Wednesday. She retires from her job at the weekend. Mona Sahlin tells that the main course was pheasant, shot by Daniel.
Daniel sköt fasanen - Mona åt upp den - Nyheter - Senaste nytt - Expressen
Google Translate

Gallery from today:
BelgaPicture
Populär prinsessa besökte Borlänge - Borlänge kommun
Videos:
Här besöker Daniel och Victoria Borlänge - Borlänge - Dalarnas Tidningar
Kungligt besök i Dalarna - Gävledala | SVT Play

At the Vikabröd bakery
Scanpix Norge
At the governor´s dinner:
Scanpix Norge

Last edited:
^that is not excuse (champagne is not that bad).
if shes pregnant or not i dont know. but one thing im sure, shes more chubbier right now, the pictures of today proves it:ROFLMAO:

kathia_sophia said:
^that is not excuse (champagne is not that bad).
if shes pregnant or not i dont know. but one thing im sure, shes more chubbier right now, the pictures of today proves it:ROFLMAO:

Well I am not sure about that since Ive always been instructed by my Dr not to drink alcohol, especially early on which CPV would be... I also don't agree she looks any chubbier then 6 months ago IMO

Well, she doesn't need to fit into a wedding dress any time soon.

Well, she doesn't need to fit into a wedding dress any time soon.

And won't be fitting into any of her other dresses for much longer either, her waist is definitely 'thickening' [to use an old fashioned expression]

myroyal's: V

These from the other night- and Victoria's taking some champagne, so maybe she's not with child quite yet...
Taking a glass of champagne and drinking it are two different things and I'm not aware of any pictures proofing the second one. ;) Whether she is expecting or not we won't know until some announcement comes, but she looks great.

Studies shows taking a sip of alcohol in the early stages of pregnancy won't hurt the baby. I personally wouldn't sip any kind of alcohol if I was in that condition and we don't know if she sipped it. I've been to events with champagne in my hand and I would be holding it but not drinking it. Anyways I think we should get back on topic.

Is she being offered champagne or apple cider? There is no way of telling from a photo. The server knows which glass is filled with cider and which is filled with champagne and will hand anyone not drinking alcohol the correct glass. Standard procedure at receptions.

Guys, look Victorias face when she holds the glas:"Well guys, do you think i should drink it or not?" Maybe its the sodadrink called Pommac:) I have stopped guessing

Thanks LadyFinn for the link. By which event and on which date was taken this pics. I don't find it on the royal calendar! ;)

At Negar Zarassi´s calendar: "March 17 singing for Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling at ”Residenset” Gothenburg."
Calendar | Negar Zarassi

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel got both little Dala horse brooches at their visit last week.
Prins Daniel fick också en… | Bakom Kulisserna

Victoria and Daniel met today the representatives of Armé- Marin- och Flygfilm. It was formed in 1920 and holds one of the world's oldest military movie archive. They have followed the work and preparations to renovate Kungaslupen Vasa and get a crew for the wedding last year. The work is documented on film and today Victoria and Daniel got a copy of the film.
Kronprinsessparet höll företräde för Armé- Marin- och Flygfilm - Sveriges Kungahus
Filmen om Vasaorden formellt överlämnad till slottet : MIRAKELFILM.SE

Nu är det klippt Daniel! | Bakom Kulisserna

Photos:
Kronprinsessparets besök i Dalarna - Isopix.be

Last edited:
Last edited:
Nice pics!
Daniel looks so comfortable and relaxed:)

It's unbelievable how natural and down-to-earth both seem to be :flowers:

Very nice pics. In last weeks Daniel seems really comfortable and relaxed in his new position and it's great to see. He has a great a "teacher" in Victoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom