Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 6: Sept 2008 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where we could watch it live? The Aftonbladet web TV isn't working anymore and I couldn't find anything about a web broadcast on SVT. And we've only got eight minutes! :eek: I'm gonna miss it!

Photographers are seen lining up outside the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden, February 24, 2009. The announcement of the engagement between Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling is expected today, Tuesday.

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

good news for Victoria, Daniel and Swedish Royal Family.
Why not 2009, Why 2010?

we do not know yet it may be 2009 or 2010 or not a wedding at all.

my guess the berndaotte has been on the throne 200 years 2010
and maybe to prepare daniel a bit longer

I found this: svt.se - Rapport

At the moment they don't seem to stream anything though. What other media outlets there are in Sweden that do live streaming?

CONGRATULATIONS VICTORIA AND DANIEL!! and congratulations to al the swedes of course !!

That's official??? that's true???????

Oh my god I can't believe it!!!!! it's such a great news!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! congratulations to the happy couple!!!

There are several official events ahead and we are gonna see daniel in several of them I think

12 march Victoria’sname day
12 march diplomat dinner (gala)
31 April King Carl Gustavs birthday
15 may Carl Philip 30 years
6 June Sweden’s national day
14 July Victoria’s birthday
10 December nobel (gala)
11 December nobel dinner (gala)

Other yearly events the crown princess takes part of but I don not know the dates
Astrid Lindgrens prize
The water prize

Pics 1.3.2009

Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling takes a walk out in the snowy
surroundings of the Drottningholm Castle 10 km west of capital city
Stockholm, Sweden, March 1, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I am not fan of Daniel and so on, but I must say it is very romantic: Victoria and her fiance walking in the snow.:)
BTW, who are those two guys walking after them like shadows?:ROFLMAO: Are they body guards? It is hard to be royal, you never really have privacy...:rolleyes:. And if we see Victoria and Daniel walking together it means that other people were present and took pics...So, was it some official walk of fiances? It is still romantic anyway.:)

I also think that those gentlemen are bodyguards, but I'm quite
sure that it's not been an "official walk of fiances", it's been a
private moment, but photographers hide everywhere..

Here are two of the pics without watermarks:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I also think that those gentlemen are bodyguards, but I'm quite
sure that it's not been an "official walk of fiances", it's been a
private moment, but photographers hide everywhere..

** Pic 1 **

Yes those two men walking behind is from Säpo (security police) and no i don´t imagen this being an "official walk" but photos taken by noasy photographers...

Doesn´t Daniel look funny in this pic.... ;)

CP Victoria looks so fierce with her hair down!

Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling watched the icehockey play-off match for Elitserien between AIK and Västerås at the Hovet Stadium in Stockholm yesterday. Both Victoria and Daniel are AIK-fans, unfortunately AIK lost the game.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Expressen
Svenska fans/Bildbyrån
Vlt
Vlt
Aftonbladet/Dramat alla älskar Victoria & Daniel följde glödheta kvalserien på plats "Kul att vara här"

Last edited:
what is next for Victoria. Have the court said what the spring will be for her?

I am now completely confident in my earlier rantings about how perfect Daniel and Victoria are for eachother. I mean, he seems a bit uncomfortable and put-out with the attention, but they really do seem to make each other happy. And isn't that what everyone deserves? The photos of them at the hockey match are proof of that to me. They really seem to genuinely make the other happy. May they have a happy and healthy life together. Along with a few kiddies for us to ogle. ;)

Now for Carl Phillip to get married already. I think he needs to get back with Emma just for the sake of everyone's sanity. :rolleyes:

I am now completely confident in my earlier rantings about how perfect Daniel and Victoria are for eachother. I mean, he seems a bit uncomfortable and put-out with the attention, but they really do seem to make each other happy. And isn't that what everyone deserves? The photos of them at the hockey match are proof of that to me. They really seem to genuinely make the other happy. May they have a happy and healthy life together. Along with a few kiddies for us to ogle. ;)

I feel like it can only be positive for a monarch to be married to someone who makes him/her feel happy and secure. Daniel seems to do that for Victoria -- so I'm quite happy for them both! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom