Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling, Current Events Part 2: Dec 2004 - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is normal dry grass...and I also don´t think, that the evening sun required a hat. Öland isn´t compareable to the Australian outback (or let´s say what I know about the Australian outback through Steve Irwin-who actually would need a hat...then again his kind of sun damage can´t be cured/prevented through hats) ;)
But I must say of all "Jupp-hats" (as friends and me call such hats...I don´t know, how they are called for real) I know, this one belongs to the more stylish group.
I don´t think, Daniel will attend the birthday show. As I get the policy of the SRF, they would do such a thing only as "surprise"...but this is now impossible, because of the impatient press...

Last edited:
Yennie said:
it could be one of the gates on Allvaret, close to Solliden. I´m not sure but I think I saw one just like the one on the picture when I was there.
I think its to keep the cows away. When we parked our car on "Alvaret" and then left for Solliden, it was sorrounded by cows when we got back. But they were very well-behaved and didn´t harmed the car at all :)
Thank you. At first it looked like something else to me (this big wooden deck thing that I saw on my school camp a few years ago - hard to explain. It involved a flying fox), but now I see it's a gate. We have such gates here too. Actually, on the aforementioned camp, my friends thought it would be fun to jump over the gate and play with the cows despite it being cold and dark and that (cow) faeces were everywhere. I have photos as evidence, seeing as I was the designated photographer and didn't wanted to be good and not trespass (those farmers can get very angry if they find out). :D There's other stories involving electric fences as well, but I won't get even more off topic than I already am.

Lena said:
I think this is normal dry grass...and I also don´t think, that the evening sun required a hat. Öland isn´t compareable to the Australian outback (or let´s say what I know about the Australian outback through Steve Irwin-who actually would need a hat...then again his kind of sun damage can´t be cured/prevented through hats) ;)
Lena said:
But I must say of all "Jupp-hats" (as friends and me call such hats...I don´t know, how they are called for real) I know, this one belongs to the more stylish group.

I don´t think, Daniel will attend the birthday show. As I get the policy of the SRF, they would do such a thing only as "surprise"...but this is now impossible, because of the impatient press...
Yeah, I noticed that it was the afternoon after I posted it. :) But still, those deadly rays form the sun can cause damage no matter if its overcast or your retina's are burning from the excessive sunlight ... or so they tell us.

Danielle said:
Yeah, I noticed that it was the afternoon after I posted it. :) But still, those deadly rays form the sun can cause damage no matter if its overcast or your retina's are burning from the excessive sunlight ... or so they tell us.

Well, one can always hope, that Daniel and Victoria look into each others eyes and not directly into the sun :)
Then Daniel could say "Your eyes are like the sun...so bright"...then Danielle would come (after a fight with cows) out of a bush and would tip with a finger on Daniel´s shoulder and would say "this wasn´t a nice compliment Danne, everyone knows about the sun and its deadly rays" ;) :p (sorry, I´m silly)

Last edited:
Lena said:
Well, one can always hope, that Daniel and Victoria look into each others eyes and not directly into the sun :)
Then Daniel could say "Your are eyes are like the sun...so bright"...then Danielle would come (after a fight with cows) out of a bush and would tip with a finger on Daniel´s shoulder and would say "this wasn´t a nice compliment Danne, everyone knows about the sun and its deadly rays" ;) :p (sorry, I´m silly)
Ha ha ha. :D It sounds like me. Another example: Person A: "Wow, this beach is so nice. Look at the water. I might just go for a swim. Do you want to come?" Me: "Do you know how many sharks there are just lurking around waiting for a meal? Why, just last week someone was attacked. And let's not even get onto the deadly algae. It's quite bad this time of year. And do you know how many people have drowned at this very spot? Do you? I'm just going to sit here with my 30+ sun-cream and read, thank you very much". Subsequently person A is looking a little like this :eek: and proceeds to back away from the water. Yes, I do have a habit of using my serious scare-tactics on people. I'm terrible. :eek: Anyway, if I ever happened to meet Daniel and Victoria, I will know not to jump from any bush and confront Daniel about his comment. ;)

Danielle said:
Ha ha ha. :D It sounds like me. Another example: Person A: "Wow, this beach is so nice. Look at the water. I might just go for a swim. Do you want to come?" Me: "Do you know how many sharks there are just lurking around waiting for a meal? Why, just last week someone was attacked. And let's not even get onto the deadly algae. It's quite bad this time of year. And do you know how many people have drowned at this very spot? Do you? I'm just going to sit here with my 30+ sun-cream and read, thank you very much". Subsequently person A is looking a little like this :eek: and proceeds to back away from the water. Yes, I do have a habit of using my serious scare-tactics on people. I'm terrible. :eek: Anyway, if I ever happened to meet Daniel and Victoria, I will know not to jump from any bush and confront Daniel about his comment. ;)

Hahahaha...so you are the complete opposite of me. I remember for example, that it was reported, that Toblerone (swiss chocolate) is made with genetic manipulated soy, and what was the first thing my brother and me did, after we have heard about this? We ran to the next store and bought a few of them, because we remembered how yummy they are :D
But with your sense for (coming) catastrophes I see a great future as journalist at a tabloid for you ;)
Ok, we are getting OT...so I should say something to Danne...hmm...he looked nice in the pic...almost so, as if he would have taken the appearing photographer with his often-praised-but-never-visible humour.

Last edited:
Lena said:
Hahahaha...so you are the complete opposite of me. I remember for example, that it was reported, that Toblerone (swiss chocolate) is made with genetic manipulated soy, and what was the first thing my brother and me did, after we have heard about this? We ran to the next store and bought a few of them, because we remembered how yummy they are :D
But with your sense for (coming) catastrophes I see a great future as journalist at a tabloid for you ;)
Ok, we are getting OT...so I should say something to Danne...hmm...he looked nice in the pic...almost so, as if he would have taken the appearing photographer with his often-praised-but-never-visible humour.
Now that's funny. My brother and I have done things like that as well (but he's an idiot - ask anyone). The worst thing I've personally done was electrocute myself to see if it would hurt :eek:. Anyway enough of my stupid stories. Daniel did look nice in the photo. Victoria, now I think about it, looks like she's about to sneeze. Daniel has a logo on his shirt; do they get such logo-ed shirts at Master Training? (I'm trying to help get this back on topic and that's all I could think to ask. Sorry :p)

Danielle said:
Now that's funny. My brother and I have done things like that as well (but he's an idiot - ask anyone). The worst thing I've personally done was electrocute myself to see if it would hurt :eek:. Anyway enough of my stupid stories. Daniel did look nice in the photo. Victoria, now I think about it, looks like she's about to sneeze. Daniel has a logo on his shirt; do they get such logo-ed shirts at Master Training? (I'm trying to help get this back on topic and that's all I could think to ask. Sorry :p)

Electrocuting yourself?...ouch.
This logo is a good thing to begin with, when we want to get back on topic :D
I´ve thought this is maybe a pocket with the logo of Lacoste (the crocodile) :confused:

Expressen talks about pictureS...so probably there are more in the paper edition. May the nag ask, if someone could steal daddy´s (or hubby´s) Expressen and could scan them for us?
In the paper edition there´s three photos: the one of Victoria and Daniel that was on www.expressen.se aswell, one photo of Carl Philip running (the ones posted in the Carl Philip thread) and one of Madeleine on a horse.

I have scanned the photo of Madeleine: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=240683&postcount=36

Last edited:
To the following pics I can only say "these young and wild ppl" :p And I try to remember, when I went for a running tour for the last time...this must have been...hmm...yes...well, a long time ago ;)
The pics are from Eastnews

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 380
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 356
  • B3.jpg
    B3.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 350
  • b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 356
  • b5.jpg
    b5.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 406
  • b6.jpg
    b6.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 323
Lena said:
To the following pics I can only say "these young and wild ppl" :p And I try to remember, when I went for a running tour for the last time...this must have been...hmm...yes...well, a long time ago ;)
The pics are from Eastnews
Thanks for the photos. I love the second last one. I do that look sometimes. "Oh my goodness! What have I just trod on?" I don't want to say this, but that fence looks like they're doing laps around a minimum-security jail. Hmm.

Danielle said:
Thanks for the photos. I love the second last one. I do that look sometimes. "Oh my goodness! What have I just trod on?" I don't want to say this, but that fence looks like they're doing laps around a minimum-security jail. Hmm.

:D hahahaha...true.
More from facetoface. The caption says, that they went running at 7:15am. At this time you even can´t persuade me to run to the coming tram or bus ;)
Maybe it´s just me (sitting on my lazy butt) but the trainer in this duo looks more exhausted and "at the limit" than the trained person :rolleyes:

More pics are to find at facetoface (also ones of the Royal couple and Madeleine)...I´ve just at the moment problems with ImageShack. So maybe an other one can upload them or maybe it will work later for me :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics, Lena :) I wonder what Victoria and Daniel got in their hands? Is it a rope? For a dog?:rolleyes:

sesam said:
Thanks for the pics, Lena :) I wonder what Victoria and Daniel got in their hands? Is it a rope? For a dog?:rolleyes:

You are welcome. I´ve wondered that too. IMO this looks more like ropes than leashes. So my ideas are, that they maybe want to catch cows or that they want to strangle photographers and journalists with it ;) :rolleyes:

great photos! Wonder if we will get daily updates like this all summer :)
or perhaps the paparazzis will make the royals "escape" Öland just like they did last summer. (there was many buhu-articles about poor Madeleine who had to hide in St Tropez because of the paparazzis on Öland. I didn´t felt sorry for her at all. Hello, its St Tropez :) )

Lena said:
You are welcome. I´ve wondered that too. IMO this looks more like ropes than leashes. So my ideas are, that they maybe want to catch cows or that they want to strangle photographers and journalists with it ;) :rolleyes:
I thought it looked like a skipping rope, but I might be wrong. Often people bring such ropes with them so they can so a few jumps or whatever instead of running the whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom