Children for Victoria and Daniel?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say late 2011 or early 2012.

I hope they wait a year.
They should take the first year to enjoy and get to know each other better. But most likely they'll be aiming for a baby right away.

I expect a baby in the first year, too - it's not like they need time to enjoy living together alone, since they've already been doing that for awhile.

I think they should enjoy being a "married" couple...not an engaged couple. But like I said, the strain and pressure on the heir to have a baby will most likely result in the couple having a child in 2011.

I guess that a baby will be born in Autumn 2011, and they will announce the pregnancy in the early summer in 2011

I think the first baby will be born about 9 months after the wedding - late April/early May 2011. After all, Daniel has said they want a family soon.

I hope they wait a year.
They should take the first year to enjoy and get to know each other better. But most likely they'll be aiming for a baby right away.

Theyve know each other for almost 9/10years, I dont see that there is much to know about one another after all these years :D

I say 1st year of marriage is perfect time to get pregnant.

2011-2015 Is my time frame. Gives their parents plenty of time to adjust to the new role of being grandparents. Gives the couple some piece of mind before they start to transition from married life to family life as well.

2011-2015 Is my time frame. Gives their parents plenty of time to adjust to the new role of being grandparents. Gives the couple some piece of mind before they start to transition from married life to family life as well.

Daniel´s parents are already grandparents, Daniel´s sister Anna has two daughters.
Since both Victoria and Daniel have often said that they love children and it can be seen from numerous photos, I would say that the first child will be born in late summer 2011.

I hope she's becoming pregnant right after the wedding.
But I guess they will first enjoy their long honeymoon and summer vacations and after that they will anounce the pregnancy, so I would say April or May 2011.

I hope they wait a year.

At dialysis most can´t become fathers. A transplanted kidney is working in average 10 years, sometimes 25 years, but sometimes just 1 month or 2 years.
For a child it´s surely easier to have a transplanted father and not one at dialysis.

At (nearly) 33 Victoria is the oldest bride, if we compare her to other CPs and even to her mother. Even though we just talk about a few months.

Daniel is probably not planning a VOGUE shooting, but even if, he isn´t the one with a big belly. :D If she would have to rest due to pregnancy problems, it might even "help" him to get an own profile.

They know each other 9 years and if one is reading between the lines (e.g. Victoria´s outburst at the spontaneous shooting with Aftonbladet at New year) they can´t wait and they surely didn´t get this advice by anyone in their surroundings.

However I wish them good luck. It´s obvious these two want children (not just for the throne) and I hope they will experience this joy :)

I hope they wait a year, so I'd say a first wedding anniversary baby. :D

Theyve know each other for almost 9/10years, I dont see that there is much to know about one another after all these years :D

I know they've been dating for awhile of course. Who doesn't know that on this forum? But what I'm saying is that it's nice for newlyweds to have some time together for themselves before children arrive. I'm sorry, but marriage and dating are two very different things. My opinion hasn't changed...I say the first year most likely although it would be nice for them to wait a year.

Dating and marriage are two very different things, a person can change a lot when they get married, especially to a princess.

I know they've been dating for awhile of course. Who doesn't know that on this forum? But what I'm saying is that it's nice for newlyweds to have some time together for themselves before children arrive. I'm sorry, but marriage and dating are two very different things. My opinion hasn't changed...I say the first year most likely although it would be nice for them to wait a year.

Risky is the word

Besides with nannies they are in an other situation than Jane and John Doe.

I don't think they will wait so long. She is getting older and couple say they love children. 2011 will be the year i guess.

Has anyone thought the possibility that Victoria wouldn't get babies? That would be so sad for many reasons, especially because it's so clear how much she wants to be a mother.

What would happen if crown princess' first child would be - twins? :)
Is the one who was born one or two minutes before the other going to be the heir apparent? :D

Has anyone thought the possibility that Victoria wouldn't get babies? That would be so sad for many reasons, especially because it's so clear how much she wants to be a mother.

What would happen if crown princess' first child would be - twins? :)
Is the one who was born one or two minutes before the other going to be the heir apparent? :D

Recently the twins were born to Luis Alfonso, Duke of Anjou, and yes, the boy who was born the minutes before his brother is the heir.

Anyway to the topic, I guess 2011.

I think the first baby will be born about 9 months after the wedding - late April/early May 2011. After all, Daniel has said they want a family soon.

I think that the firts baby may be born July-August 2011. But time will tell us.

Well, given the fact that several people here have pointed out that the couple really wants to have children. I would guess that they would start trying fairly soon.
But trying to be realistic, we don't know what the effect is of Daniels medicine, the majority of women don't become pregnant on their first go (or second or third), and there is always the risk of miscarriages.
So, in the most positive view, I say, late 2011, otherwise anywhere in 2012.

SLV

I think Victoria will have a baby late summer or early autumn 2011.

I think late summer, early autumn 2011.

I'd go for late 2011, but Lola, what do you mean by that?.. (e.g. Victoria´s outburst at the spontaneous shooting with Aftonbladet at New year) they can´t wait and they surely didn´t get this advice by anyone in their surroundings.

Has anyone thought the possibility that Victoria wouldn't get babies? That would be so sad for many reasons, especially because it's so clear how much she wants to be a mother.:D

I think people have thought about the possibilities...but you don't want to think or dwell on it cause that wouldn't be good at all.

In all interviews both Crownprincess Victoria and Daniel say they want to have children. So has every other royal couple said at the time of engagement and wedding. But most of them are a bit humble when it comes to this topic.

In Norway, both Crownprince Haakon and his wife, and Princess Märtha Louise and her husband, were very humble about this subject. Both couples said they want a family, bur said it out open that they hope that they will have children, because there is no guarantee that every couple will have children.

I'm a bit surprised about not seeing any kind of humbleness from CP Victoria and Daniel when it comes to this topic. Not once have I heard them say in interviews that they hope they will have children and hope it will happen to them. They might not take it for granted that children will come easy, but for their own sake they should express some humbleness around this topic.

This couple has more against them than others on the fertility area. First of all, CP Victoria suffered from eating disorders in her late teens and early twenties. That might have influenced her ability to have children. A woman that skinny when she was sick, for sure had hormones going crazy for a while. Then there are the medical problems with Daniel. Even though he say he is fine and feel very good, he is for a fact on lifelong medication. Usually a person who take those meds can be a father or a mother with a condition like Daniel.

Then there is the third factor, which can occur in any couple - people who cannot have children, and no reason to why not is never found. What if CP Victoria and Daniel is one of those who cannot or will struggle with having babies?

To say it out loud: I really hope for them to have the family they want to have. I really really do. I totally love this couple, and I'll watch he wedding live on TV. I wish them all the best in the world, and that all their wishes will come true.

But there is no garantee that a couple will have children. I know several of them, so do probably many posters here. I have struggled in that area myself, and I know for a fact that making babies isn't as easy as people think. Some people never get children. And BOY will the press take many many many pictures of CP Victorias belly from now on!!! There will be discussions over and oer again. Is she pregnant? No it was the dress. No, now she looks pregnant again. Oh, another dress making her belly look a bit bigger. I do NOT envy her position. Now everyone expect her to have a healthy heir to the throne. And I really hope for the couple they will get babies.

My gues is in last 6 months of 2011 or in the spring 2012. I'd say February 2012 actually. My guess! ;)

Wishing the couple ALL good! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom