Prince Carl Philip & Emma Pernald, Current Events Part 1: October 2004 - August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
girlfriends

hi everyone i'm new here and love the site...its great! i have become fascinated with the swedish royal family

anyway

i was just wondering has prince carl philip had any other girlfriends that the media knows about or has it always been emma...and also has emma always had brown hair or has she been blonde in some photos (and no i'm not getting confused with madeleine :) )

smudge said:
hi everyone i'm new here and love the site...its great! i have become fascinated with the swedish royal family
anyway
i was just wondering has prince carl philip had any other girlfriends that the media knows about or has it always been emma...and also has emma always had brown hair or has she been blonde in some photos (and no i'm not getting confused with madeleine :) )
hi smudge, welcome to TRF!

Yes Carl Philip had a girlfriend around 1997 when he studied at Lundsberg. Her name is Wiveka Thott and from a noble swedish family. They were photographed kissing once and that was his first "official" girlfriend. They broke up late 1998 I think and in the summer of 1999 Carl Philip met Emma.
I think Emma has always been a brunette...

Two questions: Does Emma come from Sweden?! Where did they meet for the first time?!

Serena said:
Two questions: Does Emma come from Sweden?! Where did they meet for the first time?!
Yes Emma was born in a town outside of Gothenburg and she and Carl Philip met in 1999 when they was on a sailingtrip together with some friends

Yennie said:
Yes Emma was born in a town outside of Gothenburg and she and Carl Philip met in 1999 when they was on a sailingtrip together with some friends

Lucky girl to be in the right place at the right time. I guess having the right friends didn't hurt either.

Carl Philips and Emmas dog Gela hurt her paw...

Carl Philips hund skadad

Prins Carl Philips älskling, den kungliga rottweilertiken Gila, linkar omkring med ett blått bandage.
Hon råkade ut för en olycklig fadäs och spräckte klon på vänster framtass i fredags. Gila trampade av okänd anledning fel.
-Det är en skada som kan drabba alla hundar när de går runt och krafsar, säger Morgan Gehle, pressassistent vid Hovet.
Bandaget skyddar nu klon och klokapseln mot fukt. Skadan bör vara läkt inom några dagar och hon ska snart vara på fyra friska tassar.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,602870,00.html

Attachments

• emma.JPG
    emma.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 5,049
picture of emma

picture of emma, carl philip and victoria

picture of emma at the birthay of Lilian (87 years)

Attachments

• Emma et Carl philip 10.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 10.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 10,629
  • Emma 05.jpg
    Emma 05.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 792
lilou said:
picture of emma at the birthay of Lilian (87 years)
t4p lilou! Carl Philip and Emma are the perfect couple :)
But the second pic wasn´t taken at Lilians birthday, but in june 2001 when Madeleine had her graduation party

photo

old picture

Attachments

• Emma et Carl philip 19.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 19.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,336
  • Emma et Carl philip 17.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 17.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 4,335
  • Emma et Carl philip 15.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 15.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2,294
  • Emma et Carl philip 16.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 16.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2,186
  • Emma et Carl philip 18.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 18.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 2,458
  • Groupe 02.jpg
    Groupe 02.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2,470
  • Emma 08.jpg
    Emma 08.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2,203
  • Emma 09.jpg
    Emma 09.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2,225
  • Emma 10.jpg
    Emma 10.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,180
  • Emma 11.jpg
    Emma 11.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,578
photo

other old picture

Attachments

• Groupe 03.jpg
    Groupe 03.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 3,455
  • Emma et Carl philip 24.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 24.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,546
  • Emma 12.jpg
    Emma 12.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,447
maybe Emma would be perfect Princess? if Victoria or Madeline wouldnt mind!

Sara Boyce

picture

old picture. Ste Maxime 2003:)

Attachments

• Emma et Carl philip 04.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 04.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 4,499
  • Emma et Carl philip 06.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 06.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,819
  • Emma et Carl philip 08.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 08.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5,190
  • Emma et Carl philip 09.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 09.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,921
  • Emma et Carl philip 15.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 15.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1,773
  • Emma et Carl philip 17.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 17.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,915
  • Emma et Carl philip 19.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 19.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,421
Last edited:
picture 2

old picture at Ste maxime 2003

Attachments

• Emma et Carl philip 16.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 16.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Emma et Carl philip 10.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 10.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2,059
  • Emma et Carl philip 20.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 20.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Emma et Carl philip 21.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 21.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,848
  • Emma et Carl philip 24.jpg
    Emma et Carl philip 24.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1,959
Hi all together, i´m just new in the royal forums.

So hello for the first time,
and now: has anybody of you heard something new about Emma an CP? :confused:

Cerasma said:
Hi all together, i´m just new in the royal forums.

So hello for the first time,
and now: has anybody of you heard something new about Emma an CP? :confused:
Welcome to the Royal Forums! I hope you will like it here!

Unfortunately no news about the two of them, but I would count the fact that the Prince has an official engagement next week is at least some kind of news - and a nice thing, hopefully we will see at least one pic from that! :)

mixer2002de said:
he will get engaged next week is that for sure? wow!

No, I think she meant he will have an official appearance or engagement somewhere in Sweden in the next week...An engagement to be married would be nice, but I don't think it'll be this soon.

aww... nice pics. they are an absolutely lovely couple.

nice pictures! she looks nice. a regular, not a snob!

thanks for information,

i hope we will see some nice pictures of this official engagement.
but isn´t it queer why they aren´t engaged, when they are a couple for such a long time.
Perharps someday we really see some pictures of an engagement ;) .
So lets hope.

It would be great if they get engage this week but,i think this time is not so good to have that.I think all the world are thought of Pope John Paul so if it happen i think the King and The Queen might not to give the engagement.We are all give our thoughts to the late Pope.

Cerasma said:
thanks for information,

i hope we will see some nice pictures of this official engagement.
but isn´t it queer why they aren´t engaged, when they are a couple for such a long time.
Perharps someday we really see some pictures of an engagement ;) .
So lets hope.

Welcome Cerasma! Although they have been together for some time I think the fact that they are both in their early/mid 20s is why they have yet to wed.

sorry i do not understand, tell me which age would be the right for them to marry? To be 25 is in Germany rather a good age for this :)

But this is a decision they have to do very deliberately, i know.
so let time pass :D

Cerasma said:
sorry i do not understand, tell me which age would be the right for them to marry? To be 25 is in Germany rather a good age for this :)

While a lot of people do get married at 25 (or younger) I just meant that it seems that people are marrying later in life now a days. When I read the wedding annoucments in the paper it seems people have waited till they are in their late 20s early 30s before marrying. I think it varys person to person about when they feel they are ready to take that next step.

marezdote said:
While a lot of people do get married at 25 (or younger) I just meant that it seems that people are marrying later in life now a days. I think it varys person to person about when they feel they are ready to take that next step.

thats correct i know, but isnt it already dependet with the time the couple is together. CP and Emma are together for 5 years, is this correct?
Only because of that time i thought it could be possible, that they could marry the next time. In the times today, couples who are "only" together for 2 years are marrying.
This i mean, that only the age of both isnt the reason why they dont marry.

i already realize the trend to marry later :)

I think that many people today choses to wait until they are finished with their education, so that they can focus entirely on their married life. I think a lot of people find it hard to plan and go through with a wedding and an exam and finding a new home at one time. And in my opinion if someone have been seeing eachother for some years marriage will come naturally after the couple have finished their educations, it's a natural next step. One thing at the time :)

And as far as I know both Carl Philip and Emma is still studying.

Ok :) , that´s a good argument!

I already would wait.
So let them do how they wanted to do ;)

GrandDuchess said:
official engagement
= official appearance/assignment/duty (this phrase is very common and should not be mixed with an engagement to be married)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom