Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 26, 2012- 18th Anniversary of Queen Zein Al Sharaf´s death
Members of the royal family visited her tomb

Princess Basma bint Talal
Daily News

Prince Faisal
Daily News

Last edited:
Thanks Xavi, I like when she talks about the Arab Revolution and her relation with Rania.

yes I think the questions were strong and unusual ; loved that she visits Algeria with the kids !

Very Nice Pictures Of SOFEX , King Abdullah & Prince Faisal Looks Nice , The Most One I Like Prince Rashid Shot With assault rifle :cool: , Thanx for Posting Salma :flowers:

Nice pictures for Abdulla, faisal and rashid :)

Thank`s Salma ! very nice picture for Prince Rachid using sniper or gun :D

Preparation for SOFEX 2012 exhibition is finished , Prince Faisal and Prince Hashem attend:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

;) Thanks Burzg for the photo,
:ROFLMAO: Prince Hashim always look really tired under the sun,
makes me feel like the sun is beaming over my head even if its not :ermm:,

;) Thanks Salma for the photos,
The 1st photo is my favvv, really funny :ROFLMAO:

Nice picture but why do they have to celebrate something for Queen Elizabeth ??? I don't understand.

:previous:
Such exhibitions honouring Queen Elizabeth have been opened in many parts of the world, including non-monarchies such as Russia and the United States.
In case of Jordan's exhibition, it is to mark and honour not only the Jubilee, but also Her Majesty's long-standing ties with Jordan. One of the highlights is a portrait of the Queen with the late King Hussein from Queen Elizabeth's 1984 visit to Jordan - the first visit of a reigning British Monarch to the country.

Very Nice Pic , I Like Princess Sarah Top Or Blouse Nice , Thank you Salma & Artemisia For Info .

Very Nice Article & Pictures , That’s great , I Don’t Heard in That Museum But I Have to Visit it ;) , Thank you for the pics & The Info LipGloss :flowers:

Crown Prince opens Al Faris International Horseback Archery Competition

Photo
Zarqa, May 23 (Petra)--Deputizing for His Majesty the King, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al Hussein Bin Abdullah II opened in Zarqa today, Jordan's Second International Horseback Archery Competition "Al Faris" as part of the Kingdom's celebrations on Independence Day.
In remarks at the event, which was attended by HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein ....

Nice Article & Nice Picture , Nice to see Prince Hashem , Thank you Rossina :)

Very Nice Pics , CP Hussein He Looks Nice , Thank you For Posting More Pics Burzg

Jordan King Abdullah II (L) and his brother Prince Faisal (R) attend military exercise Eager Lion, at Jordan–Saudi Arabia border, 260 km south of Amman, Jordan, 24 May 2012. The US and the Kingdom of Jordan are conducting Exercise Eager Lion, with the particiaption of more than 19 countries from five different continents and more than 12,000 participants.

ANP picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom