The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 08:16 AM
Nobility

I always found that it's a very good gesture of the king to visit queen alia's tomb with prince ali

Old 03-31-2010, 05:10 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

March 31, 2010 Princesses Alia bint Al Hussein and Sanaa Asem
Jalil Club / 60th anniversary of its establishment
Imageshack - news181822.jpg

April 21, 2010 King and Prince Faisal attend military drill.
http://img151.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=news187404.jpg

Old 05-10-2010, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jordan Media Institute inaugurated .. Queen Rania,prince Ali and princess Rym
Jordan News Agency - Petra - Jordan Media Institute inaugurated
pics
ImageShack Album - 2 images

King patronizes launch of 'Drivers of Change' awareness campaign with p.Hassan,p.Rashid and p.Sumaya
pics
ImageShack Album - 3 images
Petra article
Jordan News Agency - Petra - King patronizes launch of 'Drivers of Change' awareness campaign
Old 05-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanks reeda ; the king has very busy schedule today ; he also received the Yemen president
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

SOFEX opening today from WAM:
WAM | Emirates News Agency
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Is this Hamzah behind the 'white' table? Looks weird...
Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 AM
Courtier

prince hashem and hamza at sofex 11may:
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8998/610xcll.jpg

phashem look thiner to me but maby he always has been?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Nobility

This a picture from addustour you can see prince hashem sitting beside prince talal .
http://www.addustour.com/PDF_Daily/2..._1_6_95602.pdf
Old 05-12-2010, 08:54 AM
Commoner

wow, he looks great. and mahala p hashim has always been thin. did anyone notice his hand? is that his cell? i wonder which model he uses. any idea girls?
Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 AM
Nobility

sofex exhibition 2010
Old 05-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
Is this Hamzah behind the 'white' table? Looks weird...
Yes Noor, he is Prince Hamzah. They are looking up into the sky to see the helicopters, and it is sunny, so his facial expression is very different, almost stunned
Old 05-25-2010, 04:15 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jordan's King Abdullah II (R), his brother Prince Faisal (C) and Royal Jordanian President and CEO Hussein Dabbas (L), attend a ceremony to receive two new Airbus A330-200 acquired by state carrier Royal Jordanian at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman May 24, 2010. The ceremony was held as part of Independence Day celebrations.
Photo from Getty Images
http://www.daylife.com/photo/0aJEcnj...ng+Abdullah+II
Old 06-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jordan's King Abdullah gestures during his speech at official celebrations to mark the 11th anniversary of Abdullah's accession to the throne and Army Day, in Amman June 8, 2010.
the 11th anniversary of his accession to the throne AND Army Day - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Prince Faisal,prince Ali,prince Hamzah and prince Hashim attended .. I watched the event on tv.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:47 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Jordan's King Abdullah gestures during his speech at official celebrations to mark the 11th anniversary of Abdullah's accession to the throne and Army Day, in Amman June 8, 2010.
the 11th anniversary of his accession to the throne AND Army Day - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Prince Faisal,prince Ali,prince Hamzah and prince Hashim attended .. I watched the event on tv.
Thank you for the link.

Generally, the online media coverage for this even disappoints me, no videos for his majesty speech and most of the photos do not give a descriptive idea about the event.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:56 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
Thank you for the link.

Generally, the online media coverage for this even disappoints me, no videos for his majesty speech and most of the photos do not give a descriptive idea about the event.
Let us wait for petra pics dear Hope they are better Unfortunately, the only Jordanian website -jorday.net- that shows such videos was destroyed by hackers.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

the celebration is 2 days earlier cause the king left for London ; petra stated that his majesty will attend CP Victoria wedding ; so it will be long journey ...
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeda2000 View Post
Let us wait for petra pics dear Hope they are better Unfortunately, the only Jordanian website -jorday.net- that shows such videos was destroyed by hackers.
I think all of what we need is a youtube channel for the Royal court to upload speeches, interviews and avtivities for HM KA.

Thanks for the site, I'll visit it once it gets fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
the celebration is 2 days earlier cause the king left for London ; petra stated that his majesty will attend CP Victoria wedding ; so it will be long journey ...

thanks for the information, HM KA visits to the UK are always special,
Old 06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
That is right xavi .. He will visit UK,US, Norway and Sweden
You are welcome shaheen .. you can find all this site videos on youtube .. just start your search with the site name اللويبدة.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaheen View Post
I think all of what we need is a youtube channel for the Royal court to upload speeches, interviews and avtivities for HM KA.

Thanks for the site, I'll visit it once it gets fixed.

thanks for the information, HM KA visits to the UK are always special,
Petra pics ..
ImageShack Album - 8 images

Today`s speach

Old 06-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Queen Rania didn't attend?
i thought she always attend the celebrations of accession to the throne.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Nobility

thank you Reeda The King is a world wide famous speaker.

Tags
jordan, jordanian royal family, royal family of jordan current events