Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice pics thanks ; don't you agree that P.Aisha is getting more beautiful !! and that blue color is amazing on her !!

My God P. Alia is GORGEOUS ! she's aging beautifully !

its wonderful to see them enjoying the concert together.
PAyah looks well, PAich looks stunning in these photos and yes its true PAlia is aging beautifuly and gracefully.

I liked the photos, too, but P Aisha has gained a lot of weight. Hope she remains healthy! :flowers:

Aicha looks very beautiful here I love her smile.
it's nice to see Alia and Ayah joining them.
the king mother also looks great.

Princess Muna looked very elegant in this yellow blouse and I prefer Aisha with longer hair, just like this. Nice to see them both out with P Alia - it seems the divorce hasn't affected their relationship, which is fair IMO. :)

I don´t see her mother.

^ Two wonderful ladies who work for wonderful causes! Thank you for the link, Huda! :flowers: They both look very glamorous and quite happy.

Prince ali and prince Faisal attended yesterday opening of Asian games in China ; unfortunately no pics and no mention of Sarah :

http://www.addustour.com/ViewTopic.aspx?ac=\LocalAndGover\2010\11\LocalAndGover_issue1128_day13_id281105.htm

the king left Jordan for private visit and Prince Raad is the regent, so obviously Hamzah and Hashim are not also here ;

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King leaves for private visit

do you think it is Eid vacation or maybe he will attend al Hajj ??

some reports are mentioning that Naomi Cambel is here for 2 days visit maybe she is with rania if the later is back home ..

Perhaps xavi .. let us wait for the Saudi newspapers reports about Hajj.
Why prince Raad and not p.Mohammed or p.Hassan.

Prince ali and prince Faisal attended yesterday opening of Asian games in China ; unfortunately no pics and no mention of Sarah :

http://www.addustour.com/ViewTopic.aspx?ac=\LocalAndGover\2010\11\LocalAndGover_issue1128_day13_id281105.htm

the king left Jordan for private visit and Prince Raad is the regent, so obviously Hamzah and Hashim are not also here ;

Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King leaves for private visit

do you think it is Eid vacation or maybe he will attend al Hajj ??

some reports are mentioning that Naomi Cambel is here for 2 days visit maybe she is with rania if the later is back home ..
Naomi Campbell most be in Egypt now preparing for her wedding xavi :)

Nov 16
King performs Eid Al-Adha prayer
With crown prince Hussein
Pictures

Last edited by a moderator:
Audience at the Charity Benefit Concert for Al Hussein Society for the Physically Handicapped

Thanks. Princess Fakhrelnissa is a beautiful lady. The event took place August 1st. 2010

whos Princess Fakhrelnissa?:blush::flowers:
The 2nd from left in the pic .. she is the daughter of prince Raad & princess Majda. She was born on January 11, 1981, married to Sharif Hajjar. They have 2 children, Radwan Hajjar (Born: 8 August 2006.) and Faisal Hajjar. (Born: 14 December 2007)

Last edited:
that was more than enough informations Rossina thanks.
I know a a little about her father Princes Raad I saw her several time but this the first time i hear and saw her daughter:)

that was more than enough informations Rossina thanks.
I know a a little about her father Princes Raad I saw her several time but this the first time i hear and saw her daughter:)
Welcome :) she is prince Raad`s only daughter & has 4 brothers : Zeid,Mired,Firas & Faisal.

Last edited:
the only daughter? then she must be spoiled:D
she is the sister in law of the lovely Princess Dina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom