Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He had 3 brothers (Hussein, Hassan, Abdullah), no sisters. The name of his wife is Fida, they married in 2008 (no children yet). She is a former project manager of the OFFTEC group. I do not know much about his parents (they must be in their late fifties/early sixties) - sad news for all of them.

Sharif Ali bin Zeid was related several times to King Abdallah II:

- his great-grandfather Prince Nasser was the brother of King Abdallah II's great-great-grandfather, King Hussein of Hijaz

- his paternal grandmother was Princess Maqbula, sister of King Talal, King Abdallah II's grandfather

- his father Sharif Zeid is a first cousin of the late Queen Zein of Jordan (wife of King Talal)

- his great-aunt (sister of his paternal grandfather Sharif Hussein) was Queen Musbah of Jordan, wife of King Abdallah I, great-grandfather of King Abdallah II.

thank you both Veram and Leroy for you're the information,so sad indeed he died so young i am so sorry for his family his wife especially.

his mother is Farehan Dabbas , Nadia Aldajani a jewel designer ( known in Jordan ) is a relative of his mother .

King Abdullah II of Jordan (2R), his son Crown prince Hussein (R), Queen Rania of Jordan (C), King Abdullah II half brothers Prince Hashem (L) and prince Hamza (2L), wait for the arrival of the coffin of the Jordanian officer Captain Sharif Ali Bin Zeid who lost his life as he performed humanitarian duties with the Jordanian contingent, part of UN peacekeeping forces in Afghanistan, in Amman, Jordan, 02 January 2010
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=11700475&pos=1

Pictures via getty images of the family as well as Rania getting into her new car I think while leaving

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5
Pic 6 ** Pic 7

King visits Royal Scientific Society

... briefed on the society efforts which aimed at enhancing the Kingdom's ability to face various economic and social challenges through more self-reliance and national capabilities... Article

Royals attended

HRH Prince El-Hassan Bin Talal
HRH Princess Sumayya Bint El-Hassan

She is the daughter of Sharif Nasser bin Jamil (Queen Zein´s brother) and Fatima Newzad (his 1st. wife). Sharifa Zain Al Sharif bint Nasser born in Amman in 1954. She is the Assistant for Youth, Women, Education and Development at His Majesties Tribal Affairs Advisory. Then Sharifa Zain and late King Hussein were cousins.

Last edited:
She is the daughter of Sharif Nasser bin Jamil (Queen Zein´s brother) and Fatima Newzad (his 1st. wife). Sharifa Zain Al Sharif bint Nasser born in Amman in 1954. She is the Assistant for Youth, Women, Education and Development at His Majesties Tribal Affairs Advisory. Then Sharifa Zain and late King Hussein were cousins.
Thank u salma :)...I think sharif Nasser bin jamil is KH`s uncle (Queen Zain`s brother).

Yes Reeda this is I wrote. Nasser was the Queen Zein´s brother, then Sharifa Zain is King Hussein´s cousin. Read my post.

Yes Reeda this is I wrote. Nasser was the Queen Zein´s brother, then Sharifa Zain is King Hussein´s cousin. Read my post.
Great ... also sharifa Zain`s brother sharif hussein bin nasser was marreid to Seema Tabbaa (sister of princess Alia al tabbaa) and they have a son sharif Jamil bin nasser.

are they divorced now reeda, I mean seema and Hussein?

I heard they got a divorce even before ALia and Faisal . thanks for the all info reeda and salma .

Seema is divorced too.

nice to see prince ali again but I also hoped to see princess haya with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom