Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank´s Veram I forgot write his name

King, Queen Visit tomb of late King Hussein
News

this is the firsit time to see queen rania visiting the late king tomb nice pics
thanks salma

this is the firsit time to see queen rania visiting the late king tomb nice pics
thanks salma

It is not the first time she was visiting the tomb at November 14. I remember to have seen pictures with her for example 2006 and 2007.

It is not the first time she was visiting the tomb at November 14. I remember to have seen pictures with her for example 2006 and 2007.

You´re welcome Nadya.

Yes and too during previous years. Also Rania usually visits the tomb at Feb. 7.

^ Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you not meant to pray with your scarf on? I can understand if she didn't have one, but since she has one on her neck i would assume she would use it?

I like her outfit with the coat though. Can anyone ID her bag? Looks chanel-esque.

Most women pray with their scarf on, however there are some who do not.

In the pictures, Queen Rania is not praying, she is just reading quran on K.Husseins soul.
If you are praying as in 5 times a day prayer then yes you do have to cover your hair fully but at a tomb quite a few women dont cover since many tombs arent actually at a mosque and even at mosques women dont always cover. Its a debateable thing if you should or not etc but for prayers you do have to.

Nice to see princess Muna praying for her last husband, was QNoor not present?

Please note that several posts regarding the Quran have been deleted.

Let's stay on topic which is the Royal Family of Jordan Current events.

Any additional posts will be deleted without notice. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of the Jordan moderators and/or TRF administrators.

Regards,

Zonk
Jordan Forums Moderator

All posts on Princess Ghaida & Princess Dina in Morocco have been moved to the
Lalla Salma Association Against Cancer
thread

:flowers:

Last edited:
Jordan royals join climate campaign

Jordan's Queen Rania and Princess Haya are among the latest "climate allies" who have signed up to an international campaign calling for a fair, effective and ambitious deal to tackle global warming to be agreed in Copenhagen in December... - Full Article

thank you salma i noticed that prince hamzah lost alot of his weight and looks great in these photos really good too see the king pray with his brother but wished if prince ali was with them

King Abdullah II of Jordan (2R), his son Crown prince Hussein (R), Queen Rania of Jordan (C), King Abdullah II half brothers Prince Hashem (L) and prince Hamza (2L), wait for the arrival of the coffin of the Jordanian officer Captain Sharif Ali Bin Zeid who lost his life as he performed humanitarian duties with the Jordanian contingent, part of UN peacekeeping forces in Afghanistan, in Amman, Jordan, 02 January 2010

ANP Beeldbank

PETRA:
http://img19.imageshack.us/i/news158493.jpg/
http://img519.imageshack.us/i/news158504.jpg/
http://img34.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=news158519.jpg

Last edited:
I suspected from the soldier's name that he might be related to the Royal Family:

Body of Jordan soldier killed in Afghanistan repatriated

AMMAN — The remains of a Jordanian distantly related to the royal family who was killed in an attack in Afghanistan were repatriated on Saturday and received by King Abdullah II, Queen Rania and other royals.

. . . The officer's family said that Zeid, who carried the title "sherif" that is bestowed on members of the royal family, had been in Afghanistan for 20 days and had been due to return home on the day he was killed. AFP: Body of Jordan soldier killed in Afghanistan repatriated

King Abdullah II of Jordan (2R), his son Crown prince Hussein (R), Queen Rania of Jordan (C), King Abdullah II half brothers Prince Hashem (L) and prince Hamza (2L), wait for the arrival of the coffin of the Jordanian officer Captain Sharif Ali Bin Zeid who lost his life as he performed humanitarian duties with the Jordanian contingent, part of UN peacekeeping forces in Afghanistan, in Amman, Jordan, 02 January 2010

ANP Beeldbank

PETRA:
Imageshack - news158493
Imageshack - news158504
http://img34.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=news158519.jpg

jordan - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Queen changed her Mercedes now she drives a new Porsche.

I didn't know Jordan have a soldiers in Afghanitan?!!
sad news anyway,sorry for the guy and his family.
funny how PHussein became taller tha his father,nice to see him.

Do you have a background on Al-Sharif Ali bin Zaid Al-Aoun

We are one family, but do not know who Ali ibn Zayd

Do you have any information about him??

Thanks .,.

Yes is Prince Mired, were also presented at funeral Princes Asem, Rachid and Ra´ad

January 3, 2009 Prince Ali and Prince Ra´ad

ImageShack -

who is this man and what s his related to the royal family

serval articles said that he is a prince from JRF they called him cherif Ali ben Zeid,so i suppose he is a far cousin maybe.

serval articles said that he is a prince from JRF they called him cherif Ali ben Zeid,so i suppose he is a far cousin maybe.
He is a far cousin but not a prince .... he is sharif. This title carried by all persons who are related to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Not only to members of the royal family of Jordan

He is a far cousin but not a prince .... he is sharif. This title carried by all persons who are related to Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Not only to members of the royal family of Jordan

You are right, he is is a sharif, not a Jordanian Prince, but his great- grandfather was HH Prince (Amir) Nasser bin Ali, the younger brother of Hussein bin Ali, the Grand Sharif and Amir of Mecca, later for a short time King of the Hijaz, and the father of King Abdullah I of Jordan. Nasser bin Ali was granted the personal title of Prince by his brother Hussein (then king of the Hijaz).

Thank you veram.

Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania, HRH Crown Prince Hussein, other members of the Royal family, senior officials and officers take part in a ceremony to receive the body of Sharif Ali Ben Zeid Al Oun, who was killed on Wednesday in the line of duty as he was taking part in a humanitarian mission carried out by the Jordan Armed Forces in Afghanistan.
Amman, Jordan/ Saturday 2, January 2010
http://img121.imageshack.us/i/18756235119565825773193.jpg/

You are right, he is is a sharif, not a Jordanian Prince, but his great- grandfather was HH Prince (Amir) Nasser bin Ali, the younger brother of Hussein bin Ali, the Grand Sharif and Amir of Mecca, later for a short time King of the Hijaz, and the father of King Abdullah I of Jordan. Nasser bin Ali was granted the personal title of Prince by his brother Hussein (then king of the Hijaz).
Thank u veram98 ..... great! now i can understand the relationship between the late sharif and KA. Do u know anything about his personal life ... is he married ? and what about his family ... mom - dad - brothers and sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom