Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PA with KA in his visit to Spain

Attachments

• hhhh.jpg
    hhhh.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 416
  • hhhhhhh.jpg
    hhhhhhh.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 395
PA with KA in USA

Attachments

• 2373I.jpg
    2373I.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 2391I.jpg
    2391I.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 2393I.jpg
    2393I.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 399
suria said:
PA with KA in USA

hi, has any1 noticed that ,in the old days, I mean til about 1 year ago, maybe less, Ali was always standing nearby KA, just like any b/gd, while, I can c now that he uses to sit at KA' s side , during meetings or Press Conferences,- I'm very glad at it, I think Ali has become a kind of personal Councellor to KA, now. Though it must have to do with Hamzah's stripping of the title, at least, in my opinion.

tipper said:
hi, has any1 noticed that ,in the old days, I mean til about 1 year ago, maybe less, Ali was always standing nearby KA, just like any b/gd, while, I can c now that he uses to sit at KA' s side , during meetings or Press Conferences,- I'm very glad at it, I think Ali has become a kind of personal Councellor to KA, now. Though it must have to do with Hamzah's stripping of the title, at least, in my opinion.

yes , his work is different than before , he always attend the meeting and set beside KA , i am happy for him i hope more for him he deserves the best, who knows what's next for PA , but he is getting better , his reputation completely much more better and his popularity increasing day after day , my best wishing for him and for Rym too

PA setting next to PHamazh and PH ashim in the Islamic Conference in Amman

all of them seem uncomfortable, i wonder whats worng with them , :(

Attachments

• 4899I.jpg
    4899I.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 527
  • 4902I.jpg
    4902I.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 404
  • r4046804254.jpg
    r4046804254.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 727
Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it was a very boring seminar. It seems as if some are falling asleep.

King Visits Tomb of King Talal Bin Abdullah

Attachments

• 4993I.jpg
    4993I.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 440
Royal Family of Jordan: Current Events, Part 1

Princess Muna and Princess Zein pray at King Hussein's tomb (petra)

(from Petra)
King Abdullah,prince Faisal,Prince Ali,Prince Hamzah and Prince hussien perform al Maghreb prayer. KA Hosted an Iftar Banquet for our national forces.

Jordan's King Abdullah II and his brothers Prince Hamzah (C) and Prince Hashem (L) during prayers for the Aid El Fitr celebrations in Amman, Jordan on October 24, 2006, marking the end of the holy month of Ramadan

from abaca

31xn5.jpg

Prince Hashem is dressed like a maN from "al khalij " the golf like in E.A.U and not as a man from Jordan. Look at his clothes and sandales.

Joumana said:
Prince Hashem is dressed like a maN from "al khalij " the golf like in E.A.U and not as a man from Jordan. Look at his clothes and sandales.
some Jordanians do wear like that, he is wearing a more beduoin outfit, its the beduoin traditional outfit (I guess it's smthing in common fgor all beduoins in the Arab world).

King launches El Hassan Science City marking Prince El Hassan 60th birthday

Amman, April 17, (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II and HRH Prince El Hassan bin Talal on Tuesday launched El Hassan Science City at Al Jubeihah suburb in celebration of the 60th birthday anniversary of Prince El Hassan.
El Hassan Science City campus will host the Higher Council for Science and Technology (HCST), the Royal Scientific Society (RSS) and Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT). Petra

Quite a royal gathering for this event, here are the pictures from Petra:

Photo 1- Princess Sarvath, Prince Hassan, King Abdullah, Queen Rania, Queen Noor, Princess Basma and husband. Second row: Princess Wejidan, Princess Alia bint Hussain, Prince Hamzah, Princess Raiyah. Princess Rajwa is seated in the third row, behind Princess Ali and Prince Hamzah

Photo 2- King Abdullah and Prince Hassan with Queen Noor and Princesses Raiyah and Alia in the background.

Photo 3- Princess Sumaya, Prince Hassan and King Abdullah.

Photo 4- Prince Hassan and King Abdullah with Prince Rashid, Queen Rania and Princess Sumaya in the background.

Last edited:
Thank you, Humera. King Abdullah looks like he's put on weight again. It's nice to see so many members of the family in one place, it so rarely happens.

King launches El Hassan Science City marking Prince El Hassan 60th birthday

Amman, April 17, (Petra) His Majesty King Abdullah II and HRH Prince El Hassan bin Talal on Tuesday launched El Hassan Science City at Al Jubeihah suburb in celebration of the 60th birthday anniversary of Prince El Hassan.
El Hassan Science City campus will host the Higher Council for Science and Technology (HCST), the Royal Scientific Society (RSS) and Princess Sumaya University for Technology (PSUT). Petra

Quite a royal gathering for this event, here are the pictures from Petra:

Photo 1- Princess Sarvath, Prince Hassan, King Abdullah, Queen Rania, Queen Noor, Princess Basma and husband. Second row: Princess Wejidan, Princess Alia bint Hussain, Prince Hamzah, Princess Raiyah. Princess Rajwa is seated in the third row, behind Princess Ali and Prince Hamzah

Photo 2- King Abdullah and Prince Hassan with Queen Noor and Princesses Raiyah and Alia in the background.

Photo 3- Princess Sumaya, Prince Hassan and King Abdullah.

Photo 4- Prince Hassan and King Abdullah with Prince Rashid, Queen Rania and Princess Sumaya in the background.

In photo 1
Who is the man between princess alia bint alhussein ad princess Wijdan ?
and who is the woman between princess Rayah and prince Raad bib zaid ?

Last edited by a moderator:
reeda2000 said:
In photo 1
Who is the man between princess alia bint alhussein ad princess Wijdan ?
and who is the woman between princess Rayah and prince Raad bib zaid ?

The man between princess alia and princess wijdan is Mohamad al Saleh (princess alia's Hasband),but the woman between princess rayah and prince ra'aed is Princess Basma's daughter Zein el sharaf:flowers:

The third line from Right prince Asem, Princess nofaa bit Ali ,Princess Rajwa bint Ali and princess Basma bint Ali:flowers:

Last edited:
jordan said:
The man between princess alia and princess wijdan is Mohamad al Saleh (princess alia's Hasband),but the woman between princess rayah and prince ra'aed is Princess Dima (wife of prince Abbas ,prince ali bin naeif's and prncess wijdan's son):flowers:

The third line from Right prince Asem, Princess nofaa bit Ali ,Princess Rajwa bint Ali and princess Basma bint Ali:flowers:
Thank you jordan .......... i dont know that PAs son was married ......... what about his daughters jordan ?

Is it just me or does Rania's mouth look odd in these photos?

Yes, it almost looks like she had a stroke (i'm sure she didn't!)

kaffir said:
Yes, it almost looks like she had a stroke (i'm sure she didn't!)

i'm also sure he didn't have a stroke. i really guess it's only that her face is asymmetric. many people suffer from this... and you only see it from a special angle.

Prince Ali and Princess Aisha attended a Football Match between Jordan and Iran yesterday:flowers:
Al-Rai

Nice Picture of the Prince. Nice to see one of the twin sisters out and about. Haven't heard much of the twins. Nice to see the siblings hanging out. THe weather looks cold in Jordan. Same Here!

Joumana said:
Thank you very much Nawal for this foto.
Happy to see prince Ali smile.
I never realize that princess Aicha and prince Ali looks very much like each other.

come on they are nothing like each other... Ali looks totally different than Aisha :rolleyes:

And who is Princess Ayah again?

she's the daughter of Prince Feisal (the King's brother) and Princess Alia

Abaca has a small picture gallery of the Jordan International Rally, with one new picture.

Last edited:
More photos of the match including, Prince Ali, Princess Aisha, Prince Feisal, King Abdullah and Queen Rania (scroll to the bottom of the page)
Photos

Little_star said:
More photos of the match including, Prince Ali, Princess Aisha, Prince Feisal, King Abdullah and Queen Rania (scroll to the bottom of the page)
Photos

Thank you for sharing, looks like queen rania wore prince ali's jacket later on during the match.

King, Queen attend part of Faisali and Wefaq Steff football match

Amman, May 17 (Petra)—Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania Al Abdullah attended part of the final tournament of Arab Champions League at Amman Stadium between Al Faisali team and Wefaq Stef during which Wefaq Steff won Faisal 1-0. Petra

Petra Photos:

Prince Ali, Queen Rania and King Abdullah

Queen Rania and King Abdullah

Princess Aisha, Prince Ali and Prince Feisal

Prince Ali and Princess Aisha

Prince Ali and Prince Feisal

Prince Ali

Prince Ali accepting the cheque

Prince Ali accepting the shield on behalf of King Abdullah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back