Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 1: November 2003 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August 19 , 2012 - King and Prince Faisal peformed Eid prayers in al Husaini mosque in downtown:

Last edited:
does princess basmah wear hidjab?
Hijab not Hidjab, and no you can't call it hijab because she now commited but not officially wear it because she new to this .

September 21, 2012- Princess Firyal and Princess Ghida Talal
New York City Ballet 2012 Fall Gala Celebrating Valentino Garavani held at David H. Koch Theater, Lincoln C.
ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

Royal Family Of Jordan during King Abdullah's speech today:
pic1 Pic2

Very Nice pics ,, Nice to see all the Family & Brothers together , Prince Hamzah looks so good ,, But Why prince Ali he shaved his beard , with beard he look much better ,, prince hashim looks so quiet ,,, Thank you for posting :flowers:

Royal Family Of Jordan during King Abdullah's speech today 23,Oct,2012

Last edited by a moderator:
sheikah deena said:
Very Nice pics ,, Nice to see all the Family & Brothers together , Prince Hamzah looks so good ,, But Why prince Ali he shaved his beard , with beard he look much better ,, prince hashim looks so quiet ,,, Thank you for posting :flowers:

Yea i agree with u .. Prince ali more better with beard ... But maybe he wants to change a bit .. :)))

Yea i agree with u .. Prince ali more better with beard ... But maybe he wants to change a bit .. :)))
Prince Ali's aging is making his face become I dont know how, I wonder why his face changed from the age 20's till now, very different. :ermm:

They are all handsome but hashem is the best§ forever§

That must be very hard on Princess Basma and their kids!!

this is a good reaction for Jordan Government when people become angry about what happens in their country

I heard the rumors months ago but now we know are true.

It is not good how outer members who marry from the royal family to bring bad reputation for the family :ermm:. He's a rich man why would he involve himself in economic crimes?? :bang: I wonder what Princess Basma`s recation now!

you right
i know that the king want to Persuade his people that he is very serious about Corrupt crimes, i think Walid al Kurdi is the first one

It is not good how outer members who marry from the royal family to bring bad reputation for the family :ermm:. He's a rich man why would he involve himself in economic crimes?? :bang: I wonder what Princess Basma`s recation now!

Maybe he thought he could abuse his relationship with JRF to cover the corruption in his business since prominent families have the habit of sweeping these kind of things under the rug! Some people are way too greedy though!

PBasmah and her husband are now living separate lives. Walid al Kurdi left Jordan already in January 2012 - allegedly on a business trip - in the midst of first rumors concerning financial wrongdoing and corruption. But he never returned and is now living in London.

What about PB & Kurdi`s children ?? ... Saad & Zain Kurdi.

PBasmah and her husband are now living separate lives. Walid al Kurdi left Jordan already in January 2012 - allegedly on a business trip - in the midst of first rumors concerning financial wrongdoing and corruption. But he never returned and is now living in London.

Yes right he’s not in jordan now ,, I guess he know exactly what he did That’s why he choose london because of these reasons or laws

* Extraneous considerations; the request will be refused if the purpose of the request is deemed to be to prosecute or punish the person on account of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation or political opinions, or if extradited the person might be prejudiced at his trial or punished unfairly for any of these reasons.

* Passage of time; the request will be refused if it would be oppressive to prosecute or punish the person for the extradition offence due to the age of the alleged offence.

* Age of wanted person; extradition is not possible if due to his age the person could not be convicted of the offence in the United Kingdom.

* Absence of speciality provisions; specialty is the principle that a person may only be dealt with in the requesting state for the conduct in respect of which extradition was ordered. Extradition instruments invariably include specialty provisions.

* Earlier extradition of the wanted person to the United Kingdom; in order to permit extradition to the requesting state in this situation the United Kingdom must first obtain permission from the state that extradited the person to the UK.

* Human rights; extradition will be refused if it would not be compatible with the person's rights under the European Convention on Human Rights within the meaning of the Human Rights Act.

Only if interpol wanted him ,, But interpol interest with different cases ,, maybe they will , who knows .

Last edited:
What about PB & Kurdi`s children ?? ... Saad & Zain Kurdi.

Unfortunately, Saad could be involved in all this. His father as the chairman of the company had brought him in the Jordan Phosphate Mines Corporation where he was working for him. A few days after his father submitted his resignation as CEO of this company in March, Saad quit his job there, too, and left Jordan to join his father.

Unfortunately, Saad could be involved in all this. His father as the chairman of the company had brought him in the Jordan Phosphate Mines Corporation where he was working for him. A few days after his father submitted his resignation as CEO of this company in March, Saad quit his job there, too, and left Jordan to join his father.

ya I heard that Saad worked with his father too . This is the Arab world the dad wants his father to inherit everything !! to add more princess Basma is extending her palace ; anyone who knows her place in Amman can see the extension ...
At the beginning of the rumors KA name was also with Basma's husband that is why the man left Jordan ; bad relation with KA cause he was left alone against the storm ,,

I heard that too xavi !! .. Is PB still in jordan or she joined her family in London?

I think she still in Jordan , her relation with her husband is not well

Yes she's in Jordan ,,, And right her relation not good with her husband

The Aids on the occasion of His Majesty the King's birthday " 30,Jan,2013 "

Al Madinah News : Jordanian hospital force in Congo distributed humanitarian aid on the
occasion of King's birthday
And distributed leadership of the Jordanian hospital force the second line of the Congo / 13 on humanitarian aid students Mowoand School in the capital
Congo (Kinshasa) on the occasion of the fifty-first anniversary of the birthday of His Majesty the Supreme Commander of King Abdullah II.

The aid included 400 school bags and stationery supplies and children's games

Pic
http://www.almadenahnews.com/upload...0c08e2f129197fe9bd80fa_------------------.jpg
http://almadenahnews.com/uploads/pi...lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.gif

Amman - Petra - instructed by His Majesty King Abdullah II to provide financial
Aids to the families of chaste, and complete support of a number of centers and associations with a total value estimated at five million and 400 thousand dinars.

And will benefit about (30) thousand families chaste in various regions of the Kingdom of the aid, amounting to three million dinars, in addition to in-kind assistance provided to those families, in the interest of His Majesty to help these families to meet their living conditions .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom