Queen Noor: Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to Queen Noor's Picture Thread, Part 2.
The previous thread can be found here.

Here you may post all non-current pictures of Queen Noor.

All pictures related to Queen Noor's recent activities should be posted in her current events thread.

Please make sure you dont re-post images from the first picture thread; duplicate picture links will be deleted.

Copyright violations are very serious so please pay careful attention to the following:
  • As of November 1, 2006, our Photo Posting Rules require that photos only be posted directly to The Royal Forums if you have written permission from the copyright holder or if you took the photo yourself
  • Further questions on how to post pictures and scans are answered in our Member FAQs
  • Please take a few moments to browse through our Community Rules
Jordanian Forum Moderating Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

Gosh, i never imagine that QNoor was so different from today, she looks much prettier now.

WOW:flowers: Wonderful pictures!!!!!! ARe they recent ones!
Jordan, you don't seem to be happy with your post:D

Last edited:
Great Pictures Of Queen Noor, She looks wonderful and totally refresh..... Great photos.....

wow! what a stunning lady for her age! she looks so fit, happy and relaxed

^^ but aren't those old photos? i think they were from 2002 or something.

Thank´s Joumana for pictures!.

When will start this year Arab Child Congress?

Acc

Hi,
Arab Children's Congress will start on 11 July by big opening cermony and continue untill 17 July :flowers:

:rolleyes: MON-JUNE-18 @10pm, there will be a documentary called 'QUEEN NOOR' on the Biography channel, North America:rolleyes: Can't wait to watch it

a pitty, queen Noor she was such a beautiful woman but now with that lips she makes herself uggly, sorry !

a pitty, queen Noor she was such a beautiful woman but now with that lips she makes herself uggly, sorry !

I know what you mean and I'm totally agree with you.
Queen Noor was very beautiful but that lips make her not natural.
Too bad.:ermm:

wow, that's one cute pic! Would that be Raiyah or Iman?

Very nice pictures of Queen Noor thanks for posting them.

Queen Noor is so underutilized as a worthy ambassador between the West and the Middle East. She is such an exemplary, learned woman and royal.:angel:

Great photos of a great queen. It is a real shame that Queen Noor isn't in Jordan more as she has done so much for the country at home and overseas and in many ways was a trailblazer. She looks great.

Queen Noor was relatively young when she was widowed. I am glad that she chose to be active in her life and outgoing. For a while there, she really went overboard on the plastic surgery. She looks more real now and I love how she wears an Arab caftan to formal events. She always looks refreshing and beautiful in her caftans. Rania with her haute couture addiction should take note.

Queen Noor was relatively young when she was widowed. I am glad that she chose to be active in her life and outgoing. For a while there, she really went overboard on the plastic surgery. She looks more real now and I love how she wears an Arab caftan to formal events. She always looks refreshing and beautiful in her caftans. Rania with her haute couture addiction should take note.[/quotw

Interestingly though she rarely wore traditional clothes when she was Queen, it's only since her husband's death that she has done so.

When she was Queen she was also criticised widely for her expensive designer clothes.

Last edited:
Interestingly though, Queen Noor never wore traditional clothes when she was Queen, it's only since her husband's death that she has done so.

When she was Queen she was also criticised widely for her expensive designer clothes.
Sorry Little Star, She always (or very often) wore traditional clothes, Zinzen:flowers:

Sorry Little Star, She always (or very often) wore traditional clothes, Zinzen:flowers:
Official portrait:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/NPK001684.jpg

Visit to the White House:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/U90047088.jpg

Receiving the Dutch Royal couple in Amman:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/0000302110-018.jpg

Children's Forum in Versailles:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/0000312398-011.jpg

Mentor Foundation Gala in New York:
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/Royalty 2/0000336119-002.jpg

Even when carrying out her day to day duties she would usually wear skirt suits.

Yes she wore usually thobes too during gala. But the agencies only have a few old pics of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom