Queen Noor: Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for some wonderful pictures of an elegant lady!!

I guess we're not going to see a New Year's card from Q.Noor this time. Personally, I'm very disappointed. At least Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor could have done something...

Would anyone post pics of Queen Noor with tiara and evening dress?Thanks in advance..

ImageShack -
Zubiaur Queen Noor only wore her tiara during few events and photoshoots.

I like these specially.She is a beauty ,so regal...Please post more with tiara.Thanks dear Huda.Thanks Salma too:flowers:
In second pic she don´t wear a tiara. Zubiaur you can see more pic in her thread dedicate to jewells.
As I said before she only wore a tiara in few galas (Spain, Finland, during QEII State Visit to Amman...) and photoshoots. The first time was in 1981 when King gave to her the diamond tiara.

In second pic she don´t wear a tiara. Zubiaur you can see more pic in her thread dedicate to jewells.
As I said before she only wore a tiara in few galas (Spain, Finland, during QEII State Visit to Amman...) and photoshoots. The first time was in 1981 when King gave to her the diamond tiara.
Yes I know in second pic she has no tiara,but she has a wonderful turquoise necklace:flowers:

Yes I know in second pic she has no tiara,but she has a wonderful turquoise necklace:flowers:

yes I have posted a detail in jewells thread.:flowers:

Me too this official portrait was taken in 1999 and I prefer her tiara after the modification.

They altered the diamond tiara? This is funny cuz I always thought Q.Noor owned two different tiaras and then I was wondering what happened to the other one...:bang: Thank you for providing important info Salma, I like talking to you. :flowers:

They altered the diamond tiara? This is funny cuz I always thought Q.Noor owned two different tiaras and then I was wondering what happened to the other one...:bang: Thank you for providing important info Salma, I like talking to you. :flowers:

You are welcome. Many people think she has two tiaras, don´t worry.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom