Queen Noor: Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thank you all for the updates and photos! She's such an amazing person. Yesterday on Twitter she thanked all those who had sent her 'such generous Ramadan wishes'. I was one of them.;)

I agree, Power dressing was in its Zenith in the 80's. Clothes maketh the Man (in this case Woman) Men and Women then looked amazing back then in a way that can't be recreated. :flowers: :flowers:

^ I always thought the 80s was her best period, but she looks equally cute here. There's this Barbie thing going on with her beauty - the Swedish genes, I assume ;) - which is adorable.

very nice one Huda ; sure red is her color :)

Queen Noor was really into turban style hats in the 80s. The looked good on her. Recently Sheikha Mozah of Qatar and Queen Nur Zahirah of Malaysia have been seen wearing them, ofcourse these ladies wear them as an alternative to the hijab.

Queen Noor was really into turban style hats in the 80s. The looked good on her. Recently Sheikha Mozah of Qatar and Queen Nur Zahirah of Malaysia have been seen wearing them, ofcourse these ladies wear them as an alternative to the hijab.

Too Queen Alia wore same type of hats, Farah of Iran, QEII,.... Queen Noor started wore them since 1981 until 1988.

Did she have broken fingers? Looks like she has her little, and ring fingers bandaged.

Did she have broken fingers? Looks like she has her little, and ring fingers bandaged.
No broke but she wore the bandage during one month.

Who's that little boy? Prince Hamzah?

I wanted to ask the same , I did not realise the kids and want to know more about the event please ..

Last edited by a moderator:
It´s a girl, Princess Iman. Hamzah did not attend the event.

The red outfit is really iconic, mid-80's I guess.;) That's definitely Iman and perhaps little Raiyah too (behind Abdullah). Beautiful photos, thanks for sharing! :flowers:

It's interesting to see photos of Q. Noor that are ten years apart as she looks exactly the same. And she still looks pretty much the same even more than ten years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom