Queen Noor: Picture Thread, Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooch looks like a royal Jordanian order? Love it, is there a color pic anywhere?

I'm glad you all liked the photos! :flowers: Thanks much for the information, Salma! I hope she wears it again soon.

I'm glad you all liked the photos! :flowers: Thanks much for the information, Salma! I hope she wears it again soon.

Welcome:flowers: I think she only wore it during first years, after and now she uses beautiful brooches.

I never saw the 1988 photo Salma! Thanks much - such a beauty! Jordan's photo is also new to me. This lacey blouse is just wonderful!

I never saw the 1988 photo Salma! Thanks much - such a beauty! Jordan's photo is also new to me. This lacey blouse is just wonderful!

It´s very known pic. Jordan´s pic was posted in old thread (sorry now I don´t remember in what thread) and too another pic of her with Iman took this same day.

It´s very known pic. Jordan´s pic was posted in old thread (sorry now I don´t remember in what thread) and too another pic of her with Iman took this same day.

I have always adored this lace blouse:flowers:

Me too Xavi, she used it 1st time in 1982.

What a beautiful coat! Lovely photos, thanks for sharing!

Is there any significance to the red band on her wrist?

She was a beautiful lady. This pic was taken in 1988.

Last edited:
Beautiful turquoise dress and cape! I had only seen the dress before, so thanks much for these photos! :flowers:

Oh, thanks. I never noticed - it's more of a tunic then. Still wonderful!

This is a reminder to all members that we will be deleting all posts with bare pictures links.

All photo links must be accompanied with useful information or details explaining the event; when or where it took place, what are the royals doing in the picture and so on.

Simply listing "Queen Noor" with the picture is not enough since it provides us with no new information about the picture and doesn't further the discussion.

Take a look at the following thread in the Community Forum for more information: Improving the quality of pic link posts

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Yes wingofshy she was a Queen of Jordan when this pic was taken in London, 1978.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom