Queen Noor- News Thread III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonnaise

Serene Highness
Here's Queen Noor's third News thread.
You can find the 'News Thread, Part II' at the following link: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5694&page=1&pp=20

Please review The Royal Forum's Posting Rules and Guidelines, found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=170480#post170480. Violations of the rules may result in being suspended or being banned.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to credit all photos posted. http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...read.php?t=6455.

Photo from GettyImages

AMMAN, JORDAN: Singer and UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Ricky Martin (L) shakes hands with Jordanian Queen Noor, widow of late king Hussein, as Tunisian singer Latifa looks on during the opening ceremony of the 25th annual Arab Children's Congress in Amman late 24 July 2005. Martin is a guest of honor at the ceremony, a gathering of teens from Arab and European countries. AFP PHOTO/KHALIL MAZRAAWI (Photo credit should read KHALIL MAZRAAWI/AFP/Getty Images)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 349
queen noors dress is worn before ....dont you agree with me

reeda2000 said:
queen noors dress is worn before ....dont you agree with me

she has worn that dress many times before, just like Iman whose dress was the same 1 she wore at her bro Hamzah's wedding.

QN looks radiant and happy. And it's nice to see her out and about in public with Princess Iman. In so many of the photos, Iman looks rather gloomy though. Is QN trying to help her become more comfortable with public appearances? Iman just doesn't seem all that thrilled with the attention.

I don't think it she is gloomy. I wll say this again. SOme ppl just have frowny-like faces. It does not mena they are sad or depressed.

Didn't mean to infer she is a "gloomy" person by nature; just may find the media and public appearances rather trying and uncomfortable. I would think all the attention would get a bit trying--particularly as she has maintained a fairly low profile till now. I think it's great she's accompanying QN to these occasions but while QN is used to the flashbulbs and crowds by now, perhaps Iman is not. In articles and her book, even QN said it was "very, very hard to get used to public appearances and keep smiling all the time." I can't even begin to imagine how it must feel to be up there with thousands of eyes staring at you and everyone clamoring for a photo. I think I'd run for cover......;)

Some more pictures from the ACC on July 24
From Abaca, Polfoto, and Fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 1j.JPG
    1j.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 334
  • 1i.JPG
    1i.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 383
  • 1h.JPG
    1h.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 321
  • 1g.JPG
    1g.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 26,480
  • 1f.JPG
    1f.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 281
  • 1e.JPG
    1e.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 1d.JPG
    1d.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 312
  • 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 327
  • 1b.JPG
    1b.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 308
Thanks for the photos. QN's dress is gorgeous--and Iman looks very cheery in some of the shots. So much for my theory she may have found the media attention problematic!

you're welcome

two more pics

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 557
I love the singer's dress. i think the colours are absloutly gorgeous, don't you agree?

I agree, it looks like a rainbow is draped over her. And I like how one arm is exposed. :)

As she should look, happy, relaxed and almost without a care in the World.:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

QN during the days of her engagament to KH.:) Ma Ahla!

I love both of those pictures, especially the second. Such a refreshing look! :)

~*~Humera~*~ said:

The guy in the pic looks sort of like Ricky Martin--who is it?

yeah it's ricky martin

I've always liked that one too. :)

Yeah, it reminds me of the good times of the late 20thCentury.:p (there are also good times in the present and future.)

Alicky said:
I've always liked that one too. :)

Last edited:
Yes, the good old days. I remember them like it was yesterday. Lol!

Queen Noor wearing the pale turqoise kaftan again at a fundraiser in April 2005.
Pics from the NY Social Dairy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 2,008
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 433
thank you for the pics, humera.

she looks lovely (although i prefer her with her hair down) --- i think she has also worn those earrings before...they suit her very well.

Old photos' couldn't find a new picture thread for Queen Noor anywhere. Her hair looks nice up and she looks great with Brown hair.

From the Image Works and Profimedia.cz

Attachments

• qn96img.jpg
    qn96img.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 415
  • qn&praiyah05-prof.jpg
    qn&praiyah05-prof.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 525
  • qn&praiyah05-prof1.jpg
    qn&praiyah05-prof1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 428
~*~Humera~*~ said:

Iman is so pretty, i love her new hair styling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom