Queen Noor- News Thread III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maryshawn said:
Here's the cover; looks like it's targeted to school age children. Courtesy overstock.com.

wow! Can't wait till it's out,thank God I will be in the US by then,I will be able to get it,as I doubt it will be published in Jordan too:confused:

more pictures from the KHF dinner (Polfoto and Yahoo)

Attachments

• AP448741_guest.jpg
    AP448741_guest.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 228
  • AP448730_guest.jpg
    AP448730_guest.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 224
  • 1b.jpg
    1b.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Love that last series of photos, Humera! Does anyone know how much was raised for the KHF?

More pictures of Queen Noor from the KHF Peace builders dinner/awards.
Love the picture of her arm-in-arm with Bill Clinton, that dress is absolutely stunning on her! (NYSocial diary)

Attachments

• BClintonNoorofJordan_110105.jpg
    BClintonNoorofJordan_110105.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 269
  • NoorofJordan_110105_2.jpg
    NoorofJordan_110105_2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • NoorofJordanSCase_110105.jpg
    NoorofJordanSCase_110105.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 226
  • NoorofJordanMRyan_110105_3.jpg
    NoorofJordanMRyan_110105_3.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 215
  • NKAnnanNoorofJordan_110105.jpg
    NKAnnanNoorofJordan_110105.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 402
  • StingNoorofJordanTStyler_11.jpg
    StingNoorofJordanTStyler_11.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 259
  • CRoseNoorofJordanEdeRothsch.jpg
    CRoseNoorofJordanEdeRothsch.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 302
~*~Humera~*~ said:
More pictures of Queen Noor from the KHF Peace builders dinner/awards.
Love the picture of her arm-in-arm with Bill Clinton, that dress is absolutely stunning on her! (NYSocial diary)

thank you so much for the pics.
yes its great - I already said she looked so wonderfull!
where is hillary?!:D :p

closesttoheaven said:
thank you so much for the pics.
yes its great - I already said she looked so wonderfull!
where is hillary?!:D :p

who could think about hillary when he is with Queen Noor ? :D

houri said:

Thats too funny:p
I was thinking the same thing
maybe Bill left Hillary at home on purpose;)

Last edited:
You know, seeing the pictures of Queen Noor at the KH event, I am starting to understand why people made comments on QN and her evident use of Botox. I think only Princess Michael of Kent has the guts to be open her own using it!

The photos are lovely! Thank you, Humera!!! Who is the gentleman in the 3rd photo? Does anyone know? I feel like I should recognize him--but just can't place him.

Her dress has such an elegant simplicity about it with the rich color and marvelous lines--not to mention the brooch. Wonderful choice!

I chuckled when I read your comment, Auntie. It seems Princess Michael isn't the only one to be forthcoming about botox. As I was rummaging through old boxes this weekend, I ran across an article on Meg where she talked about having it done. She was quite forthcoming--which surprised me a bit because I think of her as such a private person..... Oh well, everyone looked great and it sure seemed like a wonderful event! Now, if I could afford to go to one of these things..... The table prices were pretty high if I recall correctly. I hope a lot of money was raised for the Foundation.

houri said:

youre so right!
and he seems very proud to have such a beautifull woman on his side :D

True it looks like QN might have had something done to her face. Still she looks stunning and the dress was beautiful. Really admire the way she has kept her figure all this time!

And can i just say how horrible the bombings in Amman have been - just terrible!!!

Thanks for the update and link! It's good to see her in Amman!

The article didnt mention that Queen Noor is in Jordan though. It's actually a transcript for a news report and only has a brief interview with her.
Still I wouldnt be surprised if she actually is in Jordan by now.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
The article didnt mention that Queen Noor is in Jordan though. It's actually a transcript for a news report and only has a brief interview with her.
Still I wouldnt be surprised if she actually is in Jordan by now.

she wasn't there in Eid and for sure we know at least that prince Hashem was in jordan so he didn't spend the Eid with his mother , I really hope she will be in jordan this time .

I just heard Hamzah was in Jordan during al Eid,isn't that weird?!

lil Monkey said:
I just heard Hamzah was in Jordan during al Eid,isn't that weird?!

why do you mean it is weird when he is in jordan during the eid?

maybe queen noor spent it with her daughters together in the states... or they were in jordan but flew back after it cause of university and working.
who knows...

closesttoheaven said:
why do you mean it is weird when he is in jordan during the eid?

maybe queen noor spent it with her daughters together in the states... or they were in jordan but flew back after it cause of university and working.
who knows...

That's not what I meant. I heard Hamzah has been here for a few weeks now,but we didn't see him in Al-eid prayers or even in Laylat al Qadr,so I doubt what I heard was true,and If it was then that's what I find weird.

lil Monkey said:
That's not what I meant. I heard Hamzah has been here for a few weeks now,but we didn't see him in Al-eid prayers or even in Laylat al Qadr,so I doubt what I heard was true,and If it was then that's what I find weird.

oh yes i understand.you are very right... very strange :confused:

Is Queen Noor still in Amman? There have been some interviews with her expressing her outrage but no photos of her anywhere. I think she really tries to keep a low-profile in Jordan--except when it's for things like the NHF anniversary celebration and Jerash Festival.

I dont know. I think if she was in Jordan she'd visit the injured or make some sort of public appearance and yet I've seen no pictures on Petra or any other news agencies and no articles either.

~*~Humera~*~ said:
I dont know. I think if she was in Jordan she'd visit the injured or make some sort of public appearance and yet I've seen no pictures on Petra or any other news agencies and no articles either.

Maybe she did go visit the injured but they didn't put pics on petra or show it on the news?
well,Prince Hamzah and his wife probably did go visit them as well,don't u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom