Old 09-14-2005, 12:49 PM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/14/795I.htm

That's a pic from today's Petra, I couldn't find an article though. :(

Old 09-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
I saw on the wedding pics of KH and QN that some of KH's children to Muna were present on that wedding..How about Princess Muna,was she there?..It was unlikely that she'd attended.
P. Muna was present at the wedding.

Old 09-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicky
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Sep/14/795I.htm

That's a pic from today's Petra, I couldn't find an article though. :(
thats a nice picture of Queen Noor. When I look at pictures of her from several years ago its obvious how much weight she has lost.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:34 AM
Nobility

Actually it seems to me she has put on weight - which is a good thing. It's only natural that she would as she gets older.

As 4her low profile lately i guess she's decided to relax a bit more - sounds good to me!!!
Old 09-17-2005, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amina
Actually it seems to me she has put on weight - which is a good thing. It's only natural that she would as she gets older.

As 4her low profile lately i guess she's decided to relax a bit more - sounds good to me!!!
when i think of her father najeeb halaby or her mother, they are/were very thin in the older age too.
so i think its a bit the genes that shes loosing so much weight.
but i agree i think she looks better than in the last half year.
Old 09-18-2005, 05:07 AM
Nobility

From Newscom
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	qn-june97nws.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	198631   Click image for larger version

Name:	qr-99nws.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	126.3 KB
ID:	198632   Click image for larger version

Name:	qr-nws.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	198633   Click image for larger version

Name:	qr-nws1.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	198634  

Click image for larger version

Name:	qr-nws2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	198635   Click image for larger version

Name:	qr-nws3.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	198636  
Old 09-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Nobility

Time

Do you knos if all this pictures are previous at the King Hussein's death?
Sol
Old 09-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Serene Highness

A reminder please that in only current photos and news are to be posted in this thread.

Lyonnaise
TRF Moderator
Old 09-19-2005, 01:24 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
well there i have to agree
but it speaks for noor that she used a simple one.dont think it was TOO simple because i think there are beautifull dresses which are simple too.and her one wasnt beautifull in my eyes.

maybe it wasn't, but she was stunning beautiful and very, very happy, while I can c a Rania so sophisticated on her wed days, everything she wore was so in a bad taste, I must say that in the last 12 years she has become a real Lady, so elegant and beautiful.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:26 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amina

yes, she's not so thin as in the old days, but still a very beautiful woman.
Old 09-19-2005, 01:28 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
when i think of her father najeeb halaby or her mother, they are/were very thin in the older age too.
so i think its a bit the genes that shes loosing so much weight.
but i agree i think she looks better than in the last half year.

sure, her mum is still so thin! maybe as she is from Swedish roots, hope Iman and Raiyah will always be like her mum, Hamzah must absolutely gain weight !
Old 09-19-2005, 05:37 AM
Heir Apparent

" Q.Noor's dress was by Dior and Q. Rania's by Bruce Oldfield."

there's a big difference between Bruce Oldfield and Dior........
Old 09-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
sure, her mum is still so thin! maybe as she is from Swedish roots, hope Iman and Raiyah will always be like her mum, Hamzah must absolutely gain weight !
I think he was chubbier on his wedding day,U can see that in Aqaba's pics,the military suit wasn't that good on him,although I think that was because he was busy with school and didn't have time for training,but now he probably has more time for that and he will form a muscular body like the old days.:)

(that's if he graduated,we have no accurate news about that)
Old 09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Nobility

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I think he was chubbier on his wedding day,U can see that in Aqaba's pics,the military suit wasn't that good on him,although I think that was because he was busy with school and didn't have time for training,but now he probably has more time for that and he will form a muscular body like the old days.:)

(that's if he graduated,we have no accurate news about that)

he looks just like 1 who is anorexic, he is weary, tired and stressed, and so thin, not healthy at all, this since he lost his title!
Old 09-20-2005, 09:33 AM
Courtier

Quote:
he looks just like 1 who is anorexic, he is weary, tired and stressed, and so thin, not healthy at all, this since he lost his title!

no not anorexic,come on...He looks good no matter what. But I agree may be he needs to take a break from things. We even don't know if he's still in Jordan,he might have left to the US already as school is about to start (if not already started!).
I don't think loosing his title has anything to do with how he looked the last time we saw him. He looked like that sometime before.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
no not anorexic,come on...He looks good no matter what. But I agree may be he needs to take a break from things. We even don't know if he's still in Jordan,he might have left to the US already as school is about to start (if not already started!).
I don't think loosing his title has anything to do with how he looked the last time we saw him. He looked like that sometime before.
i totally agree.

@emily62_1
come on - have you ever seen some anorexic person?you wouldnt speak this way about!and believe me this time - i worked together with such persons - he looks totally healthy!

i thought he finished his studies?
Old 09-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Courtier

Quote:
i totally agree.

I don't know,there's no way we can tell unless there's something official on his website.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
i totally agree.

@emily62_1
come on - have you ever seen some anorexic person?you wouldnt speak this way about!and believe me this time - i worked together with such persons - he looks totally healthy!

no, he always was thin ,but he did look healthy and happy, often smiling, he does look so sad these days. PS- I did nt say he's anorexic, but he looks like 1, to state that he looks upset , very thin and unhappy.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
no, he always was thin ,but he did look healthy and happy, often smiling, he does look so sad these days. PS- I did nt say he's anorexic, but he looks like 1, to state that he looks upset , very thin and unhappy.
I read somewhere he was in Qatar.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
he doesnt look like anorexic - never!
i agree - hes thin - thats right - no matter!
but not anorexic.than hashim looks more anorexic than hamza....

mh dont know if he looks unhappy.the last pictures always were from events where you dont have to laugh i think.
we shouldnt interprate too much only because he lost the title.he has his wife and he loves her - and he has his siblings and his mother.he has other things that make him happy.