Queen Noor News Thread II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
I love the darker hair too. And it makes her look younger. I think Noor always makes the right choices in terms of picking the right colours and styles to wear. Drab and neutral colours can make someone her age look too old. And the bright shades are also perfect for her light colouring.

I prefer QN as a blonde, it suits her alot, I notice Iman has become quite beautiful, now, she was not , but now she's as beautiful as Hayah.

Make-up has helped Iman a whole lot.

emily62_1 said:
I prefer QN as a blonde, it suits her alot, I notice Iman has become quite beautiful, now, she was not , but now she's as beautiful as Hayah.

Thank goodness, I thought that I was the only one that was thinking that she looked better blonde. The dark hair does nothing for her beautiful complexion or her eyes. Definately blonde is better on her.:eek:

Reina said:
Make-up has helped Iman a whole lot.

what do you mean reina with it helped iman a lot?
that she doesnt look beautyfull without make-up?
or that she doesnt look so old without make-up?
i think princess iman is very beautyfull.dont think she needs much too look good.
but i think without - she looks like 16 and not like 22. ;)

w/o make-up and her hair like that she looks tom-boyish.

From jordan.jo

Queen Noor Honors Mothers and Co-Workers of SOS Villages in Jordan

Jordan
http://www.jordan.jo/en/en-news/wmview.php?ArtID=3456

3456.gif

Reina said:
well dont forget that she attended Sandhurst military acamdey...one of the toughest military school...hehe

...yes, she is very different from her military days - at least in terms of looks...maybe she didn't have the time or interest to take care of her beauty while she was in sandhurst.

princess gertrude said:
Thank goodness, I thought that I was the only one that was thinking that she looked better blonde. The dark hair does nothing for her beautiful complexion or her eyes. Definately blonde is better on her.:eek:

I agree, Queen Noor looked much better with her honey-colored hair. The brown makes her dull. I saw some pics of her at the Music Center 2005 on corbis.com and her hair was the darkest I've ever seen it. It doesn't do her complexion justice. One of the pics:

http://pro.corbis.com/popup/Enlargement.aspx?mediauids={bdacbe9a-b232-44c1-8e8b-be08f5e9e938}|{ffffffff-ffff-ffff-ffff-ffffffffffff}&qsPageNo=1&fdid=&Area=Search&TotalCount=4&CurrentPos=4&WinID={bdacbe9a-b232-44c1-8e8b-be08f5e9e938}

Last edited:
Reina said:

Lol, I agree with that too. Both of Queen Noor's daughters to me resemble their father more, and while King Hussein IMO always looked dashing, he doesn't look so good manifested into a female. ;)

QN is looking very young and pretty these days
I love how she always tries to create bonds between the East and the West instead of fighting:)

jordan_frist said:
for those of you who read arabic, here is more on the arab children's congress, also includes some qoutes from QN apperance in a documentary about the congress...

http://www.alrai.com/pages.php?news_id=45572

im sure the pics will be nice

The Doc. U mean the one JTV showed yesterday (Monday?)...I missed it,but my lil sister told me they talked about Hamzah meeting the children and Angelina jolie (last year I think)...does anyone know anything about it?

jordan_frist said:
hey reina....thanks for the website, he actually has a picture of him with the queen. Its good to see Jordanians who are working in the creative field.

How do you know him?

Is he the same guy who got the Hussien Scholarship to ELON (?) University?

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
Is he the same guy who got the Hussien Scholarship to ELON (?) University?

LOL I'll Answer myself yes it's him and I think He's friends with either Hamzah or Hash (not sure though,thats what I heard )...

jordan_frist said:
seems like it. The majali's are a well known family in Jordan. They are close to the royal family i guess, they are mostly in politics and army, its nice to see that one of them is an artist.

LOL U made me laugh,Majalis are EVERYWHERE! not only in politics and army,weherever you go,majali majali majali....(no Offence wallah but it's the truth) plus they are all Abd el Hadi(s) an Abd el Salam(s).....:D

T-R-O-U-B-L-E said:
LOL I'll Answer myself yes it's him and I think He's friends with either Hamzah or Hash (not sure though,thats what I heard )...

Maybe that's why he got the scholarship...heheh

Anyone see Queen Noor in that documentary?

HE's friends w/ HAshim. Hey, I wonder what the general consensus is about QN in Jordan these days.

I saw her on Larry King before I read her book. I was impressed with how she answered the questions that were put to her, and how she responded. She comes off as very informed.

I agree with what you say, she may have had some help with her book. But when you listen to her being interviewed, she "talks" the same way she "writes." I'm not sure if that makes sense!

I agree! She is so eloquent and perfectly articulated that she almost sounds scripted. But she is really that smart. When you read transcripts of her during an interview you'd think you were reading a speech. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom