Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Noor Current Events

part 8
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

We recently created the centerpieces for the charity DebRA Spirit who honored her majesty Queen Noor of Jordan (on the left). The event was held at the St. Regis hotel in NYC and the centerpieces were rich looking with black magic roses and dark burgundy calla lilies.
Event Kings: November 2009

Countdown to Zero seems to be on my to do list this summer.

So many updates - thank you all! Q.Noor must have been rather busy lately. And I agree, 'Countdown to Zero' is a must-watch.

Now what do you think? Are we going to see her in Jordan this summer? What about that Jerash Festival?

oh Noor I am glad that you know about Jerash !!! unfortunately it is canceled now but we have the Arab children congress and Jubilee graduation ...

I think I've read somewhere on TRF that it was incorporated in another festival, I don't remember that post very well. Anyway, at least there are still some activities left for our beloved Queen... Thank God! :)

I think I've read somewhere on TRF that it was incorporated in another festival, I don't remember that post very well. Anyway, at least there are still some activities left for our beloved Queen... Thank God! :)

The Jerash Festival was incorporated a few years ago into the new month-long Jordan Festival (not very creatively titled, imo). If my memory serves, there was some controversy surrounding the new festival last year, when some people thought a company with Israeli ties was helping to organize it.

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JUNE 11: Participant Films' Diane Weyermann, Queen Noor of Jordan and Producer Lawrence Bender attend a 'Countdown To Zero' Press Luncheon at The Four Seasons on June 11, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Todd Williamson/WireImage)
http://img695.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=102003083.jpg

And why this necklace? Does it have a special meaning or something? Cuz this isn't 'Q.Noor', you know. ;) Well apart from the necklace, fabulous as always. Thanks much, Ayah! :)))

Your Welcome she looks always pretty in White .

she has similar necklace right but with smaller version at the middle !! she is glowing !!!

BEVERLY HILLS, CA - JUNE 11: Participant Films' Diane Weyermann, Queen Noor of Jordan and Producer Lawrence Bender attend a 'Countdown To Zero' Press Luncheon at The Four Seasons on June 11, 2010 in Beverly Hills, California. (Photo by Todd Williamson/WireImage)
[URL="http://img695.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=102003083.jpg"]http://img695.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=102003083.jpg[/URL]
Beauty, intelligence& sensitivity best combine in some lucky women.:) The threshold for excellence.

Do you know whey QN or any of her children did not attend cp Victoria`s wedding?

Yes it was very strange. But I can understand why Prince Hamzah did not attend. also Prince Hashem does not attend any weddings, even his own brother's, I mean P Faisal's.But I expected to see Princess Iman or Raiyah along with Queen Noor. Oh really I didn't know Queen Noor wasn't invited. That sounds more strange.

Not really. The current ruling monarchs of Jordan attended, which is correct.

I don't why but I get the feeling that it Princess Noor was asked to attend on Queen Noor's behalf. It doesn't make sense for her to get invited on her own. Maybe Queen Noor wanted to show that she's still considered a part of the family.

^ Humera, this makes sense. On the other hand, Princess Noor is a Jordanian princess by birth. Q.Noor could have sent one of her daughters, if that was the case. JMO ;)

what I know is that Noor is close to (till now) Iman and Raiyah even to the grandchildren for ex P.Aisha's daughter and P.Faisal's children . I like Humera's idea :)

[URL="http://img695.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=102003083.jpg"]http://img695.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=102003083.jpg[/URL]

more Pics
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

^ I don't know if I'd like to think of her as a rock star, though she definitely has star quality. ;) The articles and interviews were great - thanks for the updates! And she looks so much better than 10 years ago, for example. Nice pictures too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom