Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see her in Jordan again.
She really deserves respect.
This is may be out of topic,but I no longer like her face.It doesn't look natural.:ermm:

I agree with you it's nice to see Queen Noor in Jordan doing things I think this where she belong IMO.
she looks great relaxed and humble.

Oddly I first heard about Queen Noor through Ms. magazine. Although I know only a little about her, I admire her for her humanitarian and charity work. After reading through "Queen Noor's Future" thread where it almost sounded like she had been exiled, I'm glad to the last few posts here about how she has been seen out and about in Jordan.

Right, I remember her twitter pics but I had no idea she was going to stay in Jordan for the whole month. Good news, a family get-together for the New Year's Eve. Does anyone know if Hamzah and Raiyah are back to Jordan as well? :flowers:

princess raiyah is in japan!

Queen Noor rejects notions of a pan-Muslim "Caliphate" state

Queen Noor appeared Feb 2nd, 2011 on American cable news MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Mathews to offer her insight as an "Arab-American" and royal of Jordan. In the interview, the dowager Queen denounces notions of a pan-Muslim "Caliphate" emerging after the toppling of governments in North Africa made by American Conservative commentator Fox's Glen Beck. Chris Matthews, who has interviewed the queen before, describes her as 'a friend'.

Last edited:
Politically, the idea of a pan-Muslim Caliphate is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Don't worry, I don't wish to elaborate, as political discussions are not allowed at the RFs. I'll just say that I'm glad Q Noor talked about that. Thanks for sharing! :flowers:

Queen Noor attended the launch of the 19th World Oceans Day at Selfridges Ultralounge on June 7,
2011 in London. World Oceans Day will be held for the first time at Selfridges and will be attended by
members of Parliament from across the European Union including Richard Benyon the British Fisheries
Minister.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Queen Noor attended the UK film premiere of Countdown to Zero at Bafta in London, Tuesday June 21, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

i see on petra jerash festival starts again after 3 years but no involvment from the queen noor? does anyone know why?

i see on petra jerash festival starts again after 3 years but no involvment from the queen noor? does anyone know why?
they stop it i dont know why but yesterday she didnt atend , pricne hamzah is suppose to attend but he didnt , primce minister open the festival :ermm:

Queen Noor attending Lebanese singer Najwa Karam's performance at the southern
amphitheatre during the Jerash Festival on July 28, 2011 in Jerash, Jordan.

Queen Noor attending Lebanese singer Najwa Karam's performance at the southern
amphitheatre during the Jerash Festival on July 28, 2011 in Jerash, Jordan.

she seems to miss Jerash festival , good to see her back ...

It's great to see Noor in a public event in JORDAN I miss her so much :D

does any one knows if Queen Noor is going to stay in Jordan for a while ??

PUMA Awards 2011

The films will be judged by an elite jury later in the year that includes: Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan, Morgan Spurlock (Academy Award-nominated Director of Super Size Me), Orlando Bagwell (Director of the JustFilms initiative at the Ford Foundation), Emmanuel Jal (musician and activist), and Thandie Newton (BAFTA award-winning actress).

New 50,000 Euro award to support international documentary filmmakers - Telegraph

PUMA Awards 2011

The films will be judged by an elite jury later in the year that includes: Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan, Morgan Spurlock (Academy Award-nominated Director of Super Size Me), Orlando Bagwell (Director of the JustFilms initiative at the Ford Foundation), Emmanuel Jal (musician and activist), and Thandie Newton (BAFTA award-winning actress).

New 50,000 Euro award to support international documentary filmmakers - Telegraph
very nice we see quen noor again like before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom