Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And my wishes, Xavi.;) I hope she had a wonderful and unforgettable birthday! Does anyone know if the Queen did anything special on Monday? Do you think she spent her b-day with her children? :)

Thanks Humera ; loved and respected queen noor's outfits espically the blue blouse

Thank you for providing pics and information on Queen Noor's great work! A very special lady and a devoted humanitarian, who makes us proud wherever she goes. We miss her here in Jordan.

Budrus producer,Julia Bacha&I will be discussing the film w Andrea Mitchell on MSNBC tomorrow1pm
(Queen Noor by her Twitter)

Lovely photos, thanks!:flowers: A busy summer indeed for the Queen.;)
As to the Shanghai trip, does anyone know if Q. Noor and C. Slim are still a couple? Or they're just friends now?

I know this is an old post but I just read this.....

Is Q. Noor dating someone???
I thought she's still single?

I know this is an old post but I just read this.....

Is Q. Noor dating someone???
I thought she's still single?
Miryam is jus a rumor but she and Carlos usually travel together.

Ah ok :)
I thought so but I was so surprised (I read everywhere she's single) I just had to ask ;)

Well although she has a relation with Carlos, I think she will never married again. Only is sure that Queen Noor and Carlos are friends.

Well although she has a relation with Carlos, I think she will never married again. Only is sure that Queen Noor and Carlos are friends.
Possible , i think that too.

They are just friend and everyone know that many medias don't write the right things.:ermm:

Huda only they know what is their relation.

NEW YORK - OCTOBER 06: (L-R) Director Geoffrey Gilmore, director and co-producer Julia Bacha, HM Queen Noor of Jordan and producer Ronit Avni attend the Gala Premiere of the award-winning documentary, 'Budrus' at Crosby Street Hotel on October 6, 2010 in New York City
WireImage.com
Item Listing

Last edited:
Today's the day in LA to see Budrus NYTimes 'must see 2010 documentary at the Laemmle Music Hall in Los Angeles for one week.

Qn´s twitter

The pic is old! September 2005 girls. Joe Biden is with her.

Queen Noor in Washington DC

It must be awards season in the United States.
Press release received by the TRF Administrators:

The 2010 Common Ground Awards announced by Search for Common Ground

Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan to present Just Vision with Award for Mid-East Peacebuilding

Just Vision was founded in 2003 in response to the lack of media attention to Palestinian and Israeli civilian efforts to address the conflict in their region. They undertook a thorough research assessment of Israeli and Palestinian peacebuilding efforts to understand successes, failures and lessons learned.

By creating high quality documentary films and multi-media educational tools, Just Vision's projects have supported Palestinian and Israeli civilians in communicating their message to a global audience. They equip journalists, community leaders, educators and students with information and access to content so that they can report on, learn from and support civilian efforts in the region.

There are thousands of Israelis and Palestinians working to end the conflict, preserve human rights, promote peace and build a sustainable and secure future for all. Just Vision helps magnify their voices.

The Common Ground Awards will be held on November 11, at 7:30 pm at the National Geographic Society, 1145 17th Street NW,Washington, D.C. 20036.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom