Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lucky:Queen Noor looks absolutely gorgeous,can´t believe she´s already 60 yrs old!

60 and fabulous! Thank you all for the latest info - I hope she has had a wonderful birthday wherever she was!

yes she is not the only royal use botox Queen Rania also use it and she is much younger than queen Noor.

For those who are interested to know that Queen Noor is in Jordan Now

yes queen noor now in jordan , i found this information from twitter in my account , she said that for someone i think he is from her family , i'm sure from this info. :):):)

That's great! Hopefully we'll see her at a new event looking fab and dazzling them all!

shocking!!!
I wonder if that a cheap attempt to make some money?

shocking!!!
I wonder if that a cheap attempt to make some money?

Do they really get money when they have an interview and attempt these kind of events ?? do they really pay them ? :flowers:

Do they really get money when they have an interview and attempt these kind of events ?? do they really pay them ? :flowers:
yes....I think that happen,don't you think that?

She is gorgeous, does anyone know for how long she is staying in London?

I'm very glad she's in London and quite active again! She looked great, thanks for updating us!! :flowers:

Yes life but perhaps in November she will be in Jordan again because this year the Arab Children´s Congress will take place on November 13 -20 in Abu Dhabi and Queen Noor will attend it.

Yes life but perhaps in November she will be in Jordan again because this year the Arab Children´s Congress will take place on November 13 -20 in Abu Dhabi and Queen Noor will attend it.

Great, thank you for the Information, this is the first time that the Arab Children's Congress takes a place outside Jordan, and usually the event is in the summer, wondering why it's in November this year, any information ?:flowers:

November 2 , 2011

Arab Children Congress to be held in Abu Dhabi this month

Amman, Nov. 2 (Petra) – The National Center for Culture and Arts (NCCA) of King Hussein Foundation (KHF) continues preparations for the 31st International Arab Children Congress (IACC) to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE from 13th - 20th November, 2011. The congress, chaired by President of KHF Her Majesty Queen Noor Al Hussein, will be held outside Jordan for the first time under the patronage of H.E. Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak.

Read More....

November 2, 2011- Inspiration Awards 2011, New York.

Queen Noor and Mia Farrow Honored by UN Journalists

http://unjournalismfellowship.org/node/627

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4

Queen Noor and Mia Farrow Honored by UN Journalists

http://unjournalismfellowship.org/node/627

Pic 1 * Pic 2 * Pic 3 * Pic 4

Oh my lord, she is gorgeous and she looks fresh. I did not really like what she was wearing but she is stunning as usual. thank you for the pictures :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom