Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
really beautiful speaker with great heart !! I do not know why I like her more and more as she grows up she shows much more dignity and glamor !!

The Queen seems to be very busy lately. I enjoyed the video a lot, the first part with the old photos and videos in particular! :flowers: I still want to believe we'll see her in Jordan soon!:)

yes she mentioned on twitter that she has just returned from there ; very nice gesture ..

Great see her again. Thank´s Reeda

Great news indeed! And as it seems, this is one of her most charming periods - she looks really stunning! :)

International Arab Children's Congress opens today

July 12--AMMAN -- Teenagers from 20 countries will gather in the capital today to tackle environmental issues as part of the 30th International Arab Children's Congress (IACC), organisers said on Sunday.

July 12--AMMAN -- Teenagers from 20 countries will gather in the capital today to tackle environmental issues as part of the 30th International Arab Children's Congress (IACC), organisers said on Sunday.

waiting for the pics ; very good step the congress will be held next year in AbuDabi the new partner , the queen mentions it in her tweet :
"Very proud of our young Jordanian's artistic talentsom dispay & that next year's Congress will be hosted by our partner this year Abu Dhabi"

What about the Arab children conference .. any pics?

She is beautiful and happy. Thanks Xavi and Huda.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: many of them are !! and she looked bored ..
petra did not post any pics for the event :bang:
Yes xavi .. I dont know what happened this year? petra and JR tv covered all the previous conferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom