Queen Noor Current Events Part 8: June 2010 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Noor of Jordan attends the International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) in the Peacepalace on October 30, 2013 in the Hague, Netherlands.
(Photo by Helene Wiesenhaan/Getty Images for IMCP)

Gettyimages.com gallery

Thank you all for the latest updates! :flowers: Queen Noor looks as glamorous as always!

Queen Noor will stop using Botox because her last surgery was in 2011 and doctors warned her to stop using the botox injections because this will harm her face and her face will seem like it moved to either left or right. :)

As I have been conducting my very own clinical trial on botox 3x a year for 12 years, I can tell you with complete certainty that all the parts of my face are in the correct place and nothing has been harmed or seems to have moved either to the right or the left. May I ask where you have gathered your information on this subject?

Anyone knows why queen noor tweeted this : "@QueenNoor: Happy happy family news- thank God for our latest miraculous blessing"
It's very old Xavi! Since November 5th 2011. Princess Fatima Al Alia bint Hashim's birth was announced then. :)

October 2013- Queen Noor and Prince Albert in USA

ImageBam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom