Queen Noor: Current Events, Part 5

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for the fotos, jordan!
i like her clothes, but she looks skinny anyway...

Thanks she looks great:flowers:

nice to see her again, it's been a while. I think she really missed her official\ royal duties, she has a lot to offer, wish if king or queen or whoever responsible would invite her to Jordan and offer her some duties, I'm sure she will appreciate it to know that she's not forgotten:sad:

A nice old photo of QN and KH, not sure if it was posted before
http://www.ehistorybuff.com/World%20Leaders/husseinnoorjordon06.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I think she lost some weight; not sure what that outfit is suposed to be. So did she go on this trip as Soros' girlfriend or as of her own duties/interests?

It's a beautiful picture of Queen Noor and the late King Hussien you posted, amina1:flowers: Thanks for posting it..:)

Queen Noor is one of the ultimate royals.For a lady of her status she is quite unaffected and natural..Just think she is fab!

Love the old photos of Q.N and the Late King. They looked great together. They remind me of OLD SOULS.... LIke they been together before and came together again. I agree, would like to see her doing duties in Jordan again.... Not sure why...!!

they were a great couple

new news

arab children congress will be i 11 july in amman, so queen noor will come to jordan and enshallah i will see her .
the guest this year will be egyption actress yosra:wub:

hanadihammouri said:
arab children congress will be i 11 july in amman, so queen noor will come to jordan and enshallah i will see her .
the guest this year will be egyption actress yosra:wub:

:flowers: Nice to hear the Q.N. Is coming home for an event.....Hope she stays awhile....:flowers:

I don't understand. Whose Marta? Did queen Noor have a girl before she maried the king?

I do believe it is is meant to be Raiyah.

While some of the portraits are quite nice (thank you closesttoheaven)..some of the captioning is just off. I mean no one has ever confused Caroline of Monaco for a prince.

A couple of posts, which were getting into the waters of Religion, were deleted or edited.
As those waters are pretty dangerous, we'd prefer to avoid topics about Religion (any Religion).

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Jordanian Forums Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom