Queen Noor: Current Events IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am suprised to see Queen Noor's new look. :eek: She looked tired. :( It looked like she dyed her hair colour, brown. I hope she's okay.. I like her old hair colour, blond and She looked prettier before. :eek:

she really looks tired in those pictures .

any one know if she was in Jordan in the independence day , I didn't see picture for her ?

Yesterday was 28th wedding anniversary of the late King Hussein and Queen Noor, ne'e Lisa Halaby.

Oh was it? I guess June is a very special month for all of them, most of their Anniversaries and celebrations are in June

Hi, I'd like to know about the role of Noor in JRF, Does she do anything or only she lives with the royal family?

I think she lost a lot of weight in my opinion becasue her face looks so thin thats why she looks so tired.

I think the whole plastic surgery thing is speculation.
Did anyone think the simple reason she looks "old" now is because she actually IS older.
When she was in the public eye, she was a "young" reigning queen.
She is about 56 now, that means post menopausal. The truth is most women age a lot during that change!

Im looking forward to seeing Queen Noor back in Jordan again. The Jerash Festival and Arab Children Congress are coming up next month and she presides over both events. I wonder which famous personality will join her at the ACC this year. In the last two years it was Angelina Jolie and Ricky Martin.

Joumana said:
Her father worked for the Royal Jordanian Airlines. King Hussein asked him to do this. Queen Noor was an urban development architect and she came with her father on visit to Jordan. King Hussein asked them to come to his House as guest.
So they meet Queen Alia.

i read that many times in many newspapers , that QN was a babysitter for KH's kids , and this is how she entered his house before marrying her . and KH married her to take care of his children.

he met her that way , but then how he married her and why this is the question.

iloveabujalilah said:
i read that many times in many newspapers , that QN was a babysitter for KH's kids , and this is how she entered his house before marrying her . and KH married her to take care of his children.

I guess this should be in QN's thread!
plus he didn't meet her this way, and dun believe everything u read...

Joumana said:
Queen Noor was so beautiful before the plastic surgeries.
Queen Noor on page 2
http://pdf.lahamag.com/pages/06-2006/298People01.pdf

Yes, i've often thought that she might have had surgery of some sort. It wouldn't surprise me if she's had some sort of face lift or alittle nip & tuck.

Still she looks good.

BTW does Laha magazine have a website? Also does anyone know if u can get it in London?

Wow she looks so beautiful in that picture thank you for posting it

Yes. She was beautiful before the surgeries.

Here it is ..enjoy

http://pdf.lahamag.com/

Amina said:
Yes, i've often thought that she might have had surgery of some sort. It wouldn't surprise me if she's had some sort of face lift or alittle nip & tuck.

Still she looks good.

BTW does Laha magazine have a website? Also does anyone know if u can get it in London?

Can you provide us with the names of the newspapers ?!!:confused:

Looking at her Bio and considering her upbringing, education ..i find that rather funny and unbelievable !!! I mean a Prinston Graduate , a daughter of a significant family ..Babysitter !!! come on:p !

I mean , next thing people will make her teh cleaning lady:p
iloveabujalilah said:

salwa said:
Can you provide us with the names of the newspapers ?!!:confused:

Looking at her Bio and considering her upbringing, education ..i find that rather funny and unbelievable !!! I mean a Prinston Graduate , a daughter of a significant family ..Babysitter !!! come on:p !

I mean , next thing people will make her teh cleaning lady:p

She met the children when KH invited her over to inspect the palace he was living in at the time. Apparently, it was in very poor shape--despite being new and he thought her architectural background might help. She was working for the Royal Jordanian Airline at the time--consulting on various aspects of the development of, among other things, a flight training program for pilots in the ME. After the initial meeting, it is true she spent considerable time with the children but in the context of visiting KH at his home for dinners. I have never heard she was a nanny for them or babysat them. Perhaps some of the confusion stems from the fact on Queen Alia's website, her daughter, Princess Haya says KH occasionally watched QA and her siblings when he was 16 or so. In QN's book, she recounts having the children to her apartment often and the girls, Abir and Haya, loved playing dress up with her shoes and clothing..... I thought that was cute!:)

maryshawn said:
She met the children when KH invited her over to inspect the palace he was living in at the time. Apparently, it was in very poor shape--despite being new and he thought her architectural background might help. She was working for the Royal Jordanian Airline at the time--consulting on various aspects of the development of, among other things, a flight training program for pilots in the ME. After the initial meeting, it is true she spent considerable time with the children but in the context of visiting KH at his home for dinners. I have never heard she was a nanny for them or babysat them. Perhaps some of the confusion stems from the fact on Queen Alia's website, her daughter, Princess Haya says KH occasionally watched QA and her siblings when he was 16 or so. In QN's book, she recounts having the children to her apartment often and the girls, Abir and Haya, loved playing dress up with her shoes and clothing..... I thought that was cute!:)
And then after we read how she was so mean to those kids in this forum...:confused:

amina1 said:
And then after we read how she was so mean to those kids in this forum...:confused:

Yes, we do. QN states it was challenging at times--particularly when the older children of her husband got the younger ones going on various issues. She said at one point, she and KH were sat down and listened to a page of complaints written out by the children. She said she considered family counseling but realized it couldn't happen given their positions in Jordan. All in all, she admits she went into the whole thing with a fairly naive, perhaps overly optimistic attitude that all problems could be overcome by doing basic things like making sure all of the children and their mothers were included in family occasions but was often thwarted or spurned. She was a 26 year old young woman who thought she could sort things out if she gave it enough attention and energy--as that had been her experience in her work and academics--but learned the family dynamics of ex wives and step-children often just don't work that way. I don't think KH would've stood by and let his wife do really mean, awful things to any of his children. That's why I do believe there were tensions but estrangements???? No. Abir and Feisal contributed to her book and there are plenty of photos and anecdotes which make it sound like this was as "normal" as any complex family situation could possibly be. I think she summed it up best in her Larry King interview when she said "We all grew up together and learned a lot and I love them all."

We have reached 12 pages of Current News and discussions about Queen Noor. It is time for a new thread which can be found here.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to this thread.

See you at the new thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom