Queen Noor: Current Events IV

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC accused of 'sycophantic drivel' after guest editor spot

http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article335320.ece

dont know if this has been posted already - its from last year a newspaper articel.

http://www.atfal.org/docs%5CGirlsChild_GenderEquality%5CTheNews%5CMediaNews%5CThe%20Jordan%20Times,%2011%20Nov%2004.jpg

and I think thats a bit funny lol:

1900anitebed-l.jpg

Queen Noor slept here:
This hotel in Siem Reap actually gets $1,900 a night
for this bed.

http://www.stevefriess.com/gallery/seasiascenes/

Last edited:
I can see that Queen Noor spend more time with Americans people.

Did she attend the recent wedding of her son Prince Hashim in Riyadh?

Picture of Queen Noor from last summer:

from Washington Life

There is currently a photo (autographed) of QN for sale on EBAY for $950 or so. Seems like a high price.....wonder if it will get any bids?

maryshawn said:
There is currently a photo (autographed) of QN for sale on EBAY for $950 or so. Seems like a high price.....wonder if it will get any bids?

yeah there are often some autographed pictures of her - but not with such a high price lol
i am wondering too.... :eek:

inform us if it got :D

Iman said:
I can see that Queen Noor spend more time with Americans people.

Yeah her mom is old and i guess she wants to be near her. Just wondering are her children still studying in the States?

Amina said:
Yeah her mom is old and i guess she wants to be near her. Just wondering are her children still studying in the States?

thats understandable if she wants to be close to her mother - she left her in a very young age.

we know/guess that PR is studying in japan.
so PI might be studying in the states.

maryshawn said:

Who sells photos about QN on Ebay?

There is a photo of her on eBay today, allegedly autographed, with a starting bid of $1200.00.

That's not exactly the best picture of Noor......

High Point University Announces 2006 Commencement Speaker

HIGH POINT, N.C., Jan. 9, 2006 - As part of his commitment to raise High Point University to new levels of excellence, University President Nido Qubein has invited Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan to HPU as the 2006 Commencement speaker, scheduled for May 6, 2006.

Last edited by a moderator:
haanmr said:
queen noor with his children newyear card 2006:)
like always - i was too fast.
thank you so much haanmr - its great :) even if the focus isnt that good :(

princess iman is always very close to her mother.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx amina for posting the picture , prince Hamza always looked cute .

I'd never seen either the new photo of the 2006 card nor the old one with baby Hamzah. Very nice. Thank you!:)

Haanmr!
Thank You!
Happy New Year to Queen Noor and her Family!:))

no pictures from the March 1 event so far which is too bad. We've had no pics since November and I miss seeing Queen Noor.

Last edited:
~*~Humera~*~ said:
no pictures from the March 1 event so far which is too bad. We've had no pics since November and I miss seeing Queen Noor.

ya i searched many picture sides but really nothing.:(
i hoped you will find some.but it seems there are no pictures from the event.
maybe we'll get some from march 10 then.

Princess Noor, the wife of prince Hamzah looks pregnant in that picture.Maybe there is a liitle prince/princess on the way this summer?

IamLaura said:
Princess Noor, the wife of prince Hamzah looks pregnant in that picture.Maybe there is a liitle prince/princess on the way this summer?

wich picture ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom