Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen nooor is just so pretty nd elegant I love the way she is so proud of being a jordanian queen she really is beautiful person.

oh shiekh Mansour accompanied her, why not princess Haya, or atleast someone her age!?

Queen Noor says films can humanise conflict

Queen Noor says films can humanise conflict

DUBAI // Films from the Middle East can bring about change and help humanise the Arab-Israeli conflict, Queen Noor Al Hussein of Jordan said yesterday at the Dubai International Film Festival.

Queen Noor will deliver the keynote speech tonight after the world premiere of Budrus, a highly anticipated documentary.

“We are trying to find films that help to humanise primarily the Arab-Israeli conflict,” Queen Noor said in an exclusive interview with The National. “It’s very hard to find film makers who find and produce stories that help you look at things from outside. I really think they can have impact.”

Queen Noor says films can humanise conflict - The National Newspaper

Last edited by a moderator:
I LIKED the last thoub the most , she seemed in love in blue color

Queen Noor of Jordan attends the Cultural Bridge panel discussion as part of the 6th Dubai International Film Festival, at Madinat Jumeirah resort, near Dubai, United Arab Emirates on December 13, 2009. Queen Noor delivered a keynote speech. Photo by Ammar Abd Rabbo/ABACAPRESS.COM
ImageShack -

QNoor looked fantastic during the Festival.
as she was in Dubai for serval days anyone know if she meet PHaya?

Thank you Xavi always is nice see her in Jordan.

Queen Noor looks great, and so elegant to me! Thanks for posting pics.

this necklace seems her favorite now, I saw the jacket before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom