Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this article about Huda?:flowers:

Its an article about an interview she gave that Queen Noor hopes that the Arab media & cinema can change the view the Western world look and understand Islam by producing movies talking about it and that the Arab media can do much more than what they are doing now in improving the image.

I am surprised to know that she is in Jordan , she seemed enjoying her time :)

its always nice to see QNoor in Jordan doing duties,her son PHamzah is very involved in this cause too.

:previous: yes he is and it would be nice to see them together there but thes students looks happy for her being there. :)

She and King Hussein partipated during Arbor Day during many years.

Q.Noor in Jordan at last! :) It was about time!

I loved the photo, thanks for sharing!:flowers: She looks so happy and relaxed with this healthy smile. I'm so glad she looks fine!

she was here after Dubai festival , not very long time ago .

Xavi or Salma, please: let us know if she performs any other duties. I'm sure she hasn't visited Jordan for just a couple of days, let's say. Any information or photo will be appreciated.

she s in jordan im suprised its really rare for the queen to invoved in duties there

realy? i think she does go to jordan for non official, duties about king hussein foundation and noor al hussein foundations too. even for thing that we dont see like family or personal stuff. but i think shes been there for some weeks now. its nice to see jordan is always a home for her. :flowers:

realy? i think she does go to jordan for non official, duties about king hussein foundation and noor al hussein foundations too. even for thing that we dont see like family or personal stuff. but i think shes been there for some weeks now. its nice to see jordan is always a home for her. :flowers:
Where does Queen Noor live most of the time? Does she have a home in the United States?

I know she has a home in London, Knightsbridge. I think one in Conneticut.

Last edited:
This woman is ageless! Her hair color is sometimes confusing, though. I thought she was blonde, then I've seen pics of her with dark hair, some reddish?

I love bright colors on her. she used these colors a lot on official visits with late KH
I think she lost weight ,right?

I agree Xavi: QN must have lost weight, that's why she looks so rejuvenated! I loved her fuchsia suit! Once again, impeccable style!!

She looks different but is nice see her usually.

Poor Michael Douglas: he looks like a scarecrow compared to QN... :whistling:

She was beautiful but no now.

Last edited:
Queen NOOR is WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLL simply.

Queen NOOR is WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLL simply.

queen-noor-wi-medium-new.jpg

x610.jpg

sipaphotostwo642837.jpg

x610.jpg
:ohmy::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom