Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Nour is fantastic, what a lady! She has all priorities set straight, and follows her goals. Amazing to be such a succesfull international woman.
I love this interview with CNN. It is from last march 31/2009. I agree with most of what she says. Her way of deviating the journalists back to her favor to prove her point is very smart.
YouTube - Queen Noor of Jordan on CNN. 03/31/2009!

I've read that Brad and Angelina visited SOS in Jordan , organized by Queen Noor , seems they are close friends

thank you huda i wonder how a women in her age can keep her body thin

Thank´s Xavi, sure we will se her. The first SOS village in Jordan was inaugurated by her.

Thank´s Xavi, sure we will se her. The first SOS village in Jordan was inaugurated by her.

It is such a great cause and it doesn't take any of the donation money for salaries etc but everything goes for the children. I sponsor two children and would recommend all people to do this all over the world. I am happy Queen Noor is still actively involved in this very worthwhile charity and glad she is able to help with publicity.

nice to see her she looks pretty in these photos thank you salma

she looks beautiful , loved the brooch althogh took me some time to understand her top :)

You are welcome Nadya. I´d like see her more usually.

Her Majesty Queen Noor and His Excellency, the Ambassador of Austria, Dr. Christian Prosl honor SOS Children's Villages on the occasion of their 60th anniversary at the Embassy of Austria in Washington, D.C. The event recognized the accomplishments of SOS Children's Villages 60 years after being founded in Austria. Her Majesty is Honorary President of SOS-Jordan. (PRNewsFoto/SOS Children's Villages - USA)
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

http://www.sos-childrensvillages.or...-Noorjoins-60th-anniversary-celebrations.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks salma black color is not suit her alot

You are welcome Nadya, I like the colour I think she looks good.

Compassion Unites World Faiths
The charter's list of "affirmers" includes Tibet spiritual leader Dalai Lama, Queen Noor of Jordan, Grand Mufti of Egypt Sheikh Ali Gomaa, Archbishop Desmond Tutu; author Sir Ken Robinson, and musician Paul Simon

Compassion Unites World Faiths - IslamOnline.net - News

H.R.H Princess Sara bint Talal and HM Queen Noor to attend AMAR fundraising dinner
albawaba.com middle east news information::H.R.H Princess Sara bint Talal and HM Queen Noor to attend AMAR fundraising dinner

Obama´s Opportunity to Lead a Landmine-free World

Queen Noor of Jordan: Obama's Opportunity to Lead a Landmine-Free World

Dec.3, 2009

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A-list Of World Celebrities To Grace DIFF 2009[/FONT]

Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan will lead the Cultural Bridge programme at DIFF this year while the titan of the Arab film world, Omar Sharif, also a recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award at DIFF, will lead the Arab contingent of celebrities this year... - Article

Queen Noor of Jordan, widow of late King Hussein, arrives at the opening ceremony of the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) in the Gulf emirate on December 9, 2009. Despite an alarming debt crisis, Dubai is rolling out the red carpet with its usual splendour for movie stars with its sixth annual film festival kicking off in the presence of international stars such as Matt Dillon, Christopher Lambert, Mandy Moore, Christina Ricci and Omar Sharif who lead the parade of Hollywood actors at the opening night held at the pompous Madinat Arena, part of the luxurious Madinat Jumeirah resort. Queen Noor attended an auction held over a gala dinner organised for the third year consecutively to raise funds for the American Foundation for AIDS Research (amFAR).
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

More pics:
noor dubai - News, photos, topics, and quotes

Queen Noor looks nice I like her caftan.

she looked stunning , loved her caftan and liked its color + the clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom