Queen Noor Current Events 7: September 29, 2009 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks wonderful .. very elegant dress. Thanks for sharing azezah.

Queen Noor looks radiant and elegant as always seems Queen Noor and actress Meg Ryan maintain strong friendship It's good to see the queen involved in charitable activities and in entertainment ones as well

i don't have any problem with her doing whatever she wants to do with her face,it is her face, but if you look at meg ryan's laugh(she has done alot work on her face too) she can open her mouth and laugh, but as i said before it's her face and she has every right to do whatvere pleases her.

hope you will like it :flowers:
موقع شريط الإلكتروني | تحقيقات | تحقيقات عربية وعالمية | الملكة نور لا تخشى الكاميرات!

CANNES, FRANCE - MAY 15: (EXCLUSIVE ACCESS SPECIAL RATES APPLY) Queen Noor of Jordan, producer Lawrence Bender and Diane Jenkins attend the Vanity Fair and Gucci Party Honoring Martin Scorsese during the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival at the Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc on May 15, 2010 in Cannes, France.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Meg Ryan et la reine Noor de Jordanie lors du photocall Countdown to Zero, au Festival de Cannes.

Meg Ryan et la reine Noor de Jordanie lors du photocall Countdown to Zero, au Festival de Cannes, – Photos Meg Ryan

La reine Noor de Jordanie lors du tapis rouge du film Biutiful présenté pendant le festival de...

La reine Noor de Jordanie lors du tapis rouge du film Biutiful présenté pendant le festival de

so cute queen noor to princess ayah on twitter.com/queennoor :
@AyahBintFaisal love you Ayala see you soon enshallah and salaams habbibti XXX

@AyahBintFaisal. Love you Ayah...salaamtik see you soon enshallah XXX

Queen Noor looks very pretty with her simple make up and casual attire. She looks much younger.:flowers:

It's true, Wings. The Queen looks around 45 to me. And not just here, I mean generally. Thanks for the photos! :flowers:

Do you have any idea if Queen Noor and Queen Raina have ever worked together after the Late King's death? It would be wonderful to see them represent Jordan together abroad.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom