Queen Noor Current Events 6: March 15-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iman is crossing between queen Noor and princess Basma. Nice.

Iman looks lovely however I dont think that this style of caftan suits her. It's perfect for her mother's height and figure though.

I thought she lived in Virginia? Where was she flying to/from?

I thought Noor resided in New York, I may be wrong but I think Virginia was where she and King Hussein shared a home

maybe it's a silly question, does she get paid for doing all those speeches ?

Yes--she has an agent--I forget his name, but you can search and see how much she gets paid per speech.

Wow, in that first image at the top of the page, Iman is a spitting image of her mother! Noor is looking great these days btw!

The President of the United World Colleges, Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan and the Chair of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Nikola Spiric on 22 May officially opened the United World College in Mostar and the international conference “United World Colleges - International Baccalaureate Organization Programme in Bosnia and Herzegovina as a Template for Educational Reform”.
Queen Noor marks the Official Opening of UWC in Mostar | punt.nl: Je eigen gratis weblog, gratis fotoalbum, webmail, startpagina enz

There are lots of lovely photos.

Queen Noor looks stunning in the second picture - everything a Middle Eastern queen should be.

Queen Noor singed autograph for someone outside the forum
35.gif

YouTube - LA REINA NOOR DE JORDANIA CON FRAN Y ANDER EN MADRID

She looks really beautiful in the new one. Great picturs jordan, thanks for posting!

Thank you for wonderful pictures jordan:flowers:

Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College joins Arab Wings and Royal Aviation Academy. 05 February 2008

Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom