The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven View Post
is it also for CNBC europe the time?
Sorry, closetoheaven I'm not sure when it airs on CNBC Europe. I went to the CNBC website. The site stated, "Conversations with Michael Eisner" also airs on CNBC Europe and CNBC Asia. Please consult their schedules for exact times." Hope that helps.

I watched it this evening. The interview lasts less than 10 minutes.

Old 08-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Courtier

I thought she and the others were great .. She was so cool through out the whole thing and very pressing once they started.

Old 08-16-2007, 03:30 AM
Commoner

Question Recording of the interview on CNBC

Hello,
I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE RECORD OF THE INTERVIEW CAUSE THE VIDEO IN THE LINK DOES NOT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER ???
Old 08-16-2007, 06:24 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanadihammouri View Post
Hello,

I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE RECORD OF THE INTERVIEW CAUSE THE VIDEO IN THE LINK DOES NOT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER ???
well i have just the internet link recorded on cam cause the link didn't work for me too...I have it as avi file but it's not the whole interview! so write a PM if you want it... quality lacks
Old 08-16-2007, 06:35 AM
Commoner

Angry Oh

Quote:
well i have just the internet link recorded on cam cause the link didn't work for me too...I have it as avi file but it's not the whole interview! so write a PM if you want it... quality lacks

Thank you to your reply
please send me any thing you have from this interview
I am so angry
Old 08-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Commoner

Wink Q Noor will be the featured speaker at 16th annual Women's Issues Conference on Sept.

Landing a queen

We've learned that Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan will be the featured speaker at Virginia Rep. James P. Moran's 16th annual Women's Issues Conference on Sept. 15.

Inside the Beltway*--*The Washington Times, America's Newspaper

Old 08-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

According to the Queen Noor's Birthday Celeberety I Modyfid Queen Noor Groop and post some new picture for all jordanians royal family and I will post another till Queen Noor Birthday in 23/8/2007

Old 08-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanadihammouri View Post
Thank you to your reply
please send me any thing you have from this interview
I am so angry
http://rapidshare.com/files/49339192/MVI_5790.rar.html

just download it and then open with winRAR, hope it works well! btw, I'm sorry for the bad quality, but it's better than nothing
Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 PM
Commoner

Quote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/49339192/MVI_5790.rar.html

just download it and then open with winRAR, hope it works well! btw, I'm sorry for the bad quality, but it's better than nothing

Here is still another link that you may try as well.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloan View Post
Here is still another link that you may try as well.
aww, thank you so much dear, this link is by far better
Old 08-18-2007, 04:20 AM
Commoner

Big Thanks

Oh, thank you so much.
i am so happy to see the interview
thanks all
Old 08-21-2007, 02:46 AM
Commoner

Quote:
aww, thank you so much dear, this link is by far better
This is a link to the entire interview rather than a moment or so of it. Hope it works for you.

MSNBC - Video Front Page
Old 08-23-2007, 02:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

AMMAN (Petra) - Her Majesty Queen Noor celebrates her birthday today. The Queen, who was born on August 23, 1951, received a bachelor’s degree in Architecture and Urban Planning from Princeton University in 1974. Queen Noor worked on international urban planning and design projects in Australia, Iran, the US and Jordan. She married King Hussein in 1978 and they had four children: Their Royal Highnesses Princes Hamzah and Hashem and Princesses Iman and Raya. Since 1978, Queen Noor has supervised several development activities and projects in the Kingdom. She chairs the Noor Al Hussein Foundation which carries the largest portfolio in development and empowerment programmes for Jordanian society. In addition, the Queen heads the King Hussein Foundation which was founded in 1999 by a Royal Decree to promote and build on King Hussein’s humanitarian vision in Jordan and abroad.
http://www.jordantimes.com/?news=1669
http://s2.supload.com/free/000037631...5616.jpg/view/
Old 08-23-2007, 06:18 AM
Nobility

nice to know that she mentioned her on petra :)
Old 09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Majesty

Pics of Queen Noor attending the gala dinner for Amade Mondiale, the Nelson Mandela Foundation, the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund, and The Mandela Rhodes Foundation can be found in this thread:

Unite for a better World - Monaco - Sep. 1st - 2nd, 2007
Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Nobility

Queen Noor Looks absolutley wonderful,thanks for the pics!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

new picture for Queen Noor
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting
Old 09-12-2007, 05:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 11: Queen Noor of Jordan at Naeem Khan Spring 2008 during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at The Salon, Bryant Park on September 11, 2007 in New York.

Old 09-12-2007, 12:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I love Naaem Khan, his designs are fantastic. Is this the first time Noor has attended NY Fashion Week?
Old 09-13-2007, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Here are three more pics of Queen Noor attending the fashion
show on Tuesday :

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3