Queen Noor Current Events 6: March 15-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07032007/photos/news007.jpg

THE BRAINS: Neurologist Mohammed Asha, meeting Jordan's Queen Noor at high-school graduation, is the suspected ringleader.

"July 3, 2007 -- Six deranged doctors have been rounded up in al Qaeda's London-Glasgow terror plots, bringing to eight the total number of people arrested - and the suspected ringleader is a brilliant neurologist, investigators revealed yesterday.

Three of the physicians under suspicion are from the Glasgow area, two are from England, and another was busted last night in Australia. Three are originally from Iraq, Jordan and India, while the home countries of the other three have not yet been determined. The alleged mastermind, Mohammed Asha, 26, is a Jordanian-raised neurologist who had been living quietly in central England and working at a nearby hospital, relatives and neighbors said. "http://www.nypost.com/seven/07032007/news/worldnews/qaeda_quacks_brit_terror_op_worldnews_andy_soltis.htm

thanks a lot jordan, she looks so good, guess she enjoys much being grandmom now.

Again

Hi, :flowers:
Congratulate me :) yesterday i meet queen noor and I talked to her majesty :wub:
i am so happy :angel:
her majesty signed me her book and signed another picture specially for my group :ROFLMAO:
her majesty was so happy when she know about my group website ;)

Amman, July 25(Petra)—Her Majesty Queen Noor Al Hussein accompanied by HRH Princess Alia Al Faisal patronized on Tuesday a musical concert performed by the Jordanian musician Zade Dirani and 30 orchestra members from Jordan, Lebanon, the United States and Canada.

The concert included musical pieces from Dirani's three albums in addition to songs with new musical distribution.

The concert was organized by" Ana Al Urdon" company in cooperation with the Jordanian Society for Rehabilitating People with Special Needs, Injaz program and Prime Mega Stores.

Dirani studied at the National Music Conservatory and Berkli University of Boston.

News

Queen Noor, Princess Alia, Princess Noor
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Thank´s Jordan for all pictures, it´s nice see Queen Noor:flowers:

Oh it's so good to see Queen Noor in Jordan again, she looks elegant as ever. Princess Noor looks so beautiful, although I think her outfit would look nicer if it was full length :flowers:

I loved PNs dress ..... she looks wonderful

Queen Noor and Rabbi Kula discussing Compassionate Leadership

Jul 26, 2007</I> The Sakyong Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche was invited for the second year to present at the Aspen Ideas Festival in Aspen, Colorado. This annual event is sponsored by the Aspen Institute and The Atlantic magazine. Last year the Sakyong taught on Ruling Your World, and this year participated in several discussions including a panel on "Compassionate Leadership" with Her Majesty Queen Noor and Rabbi Irwin Kula.

The Aspen Institute is an international nonprofit organization "dedicated to fostering enlightened leadership and open-minded dialogue." The Aspen Ideas Festival gathers together "some of the most inspired and provocative thinkers, writers, artists, business people, teachers, and other leaders" from across the country and around the world. Some of the attendees this year included President Bill Clinton, General Colin Powell, Richard Branson, journalists Thomas Friedman and Jim Lehrer, writers Billy Collins and Tobias Wolfe, and musicians BT and Wyclef.

The "Compassionate Leadership" discussion with Queen Noor and Rabbi Kula was full of heartfelt advice and humor as the three speakers shared the need for world leaders to broaden the vision of their society's interrelationship with the rest of the world. The sold-out crowd listened intently and laughed along with the presenters. A highlight was when the panel was asked what advice they would give on their deathbed, based on their life experience. The Sakyong immediately responded, "I'll be back."

More
Shambhala News
Shambhala Projects, Activities and Links

Picture

Picture for Queen Noor

Aug 10 A conversation with Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan on finding peace in a multicultural region that's been scarred by violence.

MSNBC - Video Front Page

Aug 10 A conversation with Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan on finding peace in a multicultural region that's been scarred by violence.

MSNBC - Video Front Page

You can see this show in its entirety on CNBC in "Conversations with Michael Eisner" 8pm Tuesday, August 14th. The show repeats at 11pm. All times are GMT -5.

Thank you both for posting clip and date. :flowers: Cant wait to see it tommorow since I can't see it online.

Queen Noor looks beautiful. She is a very cultured and refined lady and still an aset to Jordan.

I think that she is stunninig I love her hair even when she doesnt do anything to it

You can see this show in its entirety on CNBC in "Conversations with Michael Eisner" 8pm Tuesday, August 14th. The show repeats at 11pm. All times are GMT -5.

is it also for CNBC europe the time?

is it also for CNBC europe the time?

Sorry, closetoheaven I'm not sure when it airs on CNBC Europe. I went to the CNBC website. The site stated, "Conversations with Michael Eisner" also airs on CNBC Europe and CNBC Asia. Please consult their schedules for exact times." Hope that helps.

I watched it this evening. The interview lasts less than 10 minutes.

I thought she and the others were great .. She was so cool through out the whole thing and very pressing once they started. :D

Recording of the interview on CNBC

Hello, :flowers:
I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE RECORD OF THE INTERVIEW :cool: CAUSE THE VIDEO IN THE LINK DOES NOT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER ??? :angel:

Last edited:
Hello, :flowers:

I NEED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAVE RECORD OF THE INTERVIEW :cool: CAUSE THE VIDEO IN THE LINK DOES NOT PLAY ON MY COMPUTER ??? :angel:

well i have just the internet link recorded on cam cause the link didn't work for me too...I have it as avi file but it's not the whole interview! so write a PM if you want it... quality lacks :bang:

Oh

well i have just the internet link recorded on cam cause the link didn't work for me too...I have it as avi file but it's not the whole interview! so write a PM if you want it... quality lacks :bang:

Thank you to your reply
please send me any thing you have from this interview
I am so angry :ermm:

According to the Queen Noor's Birthday Celeberety I Modyfid Queen Noor Groop and post some new picture for all jordanians royal family and I will post another till Queen Noor Birthday in 23/8/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom