The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Nobility

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven

thanx alot, now we finally know that the child QN was talking about when she said to Larry King that 1 of her kids was studying in Japan, it was Raiyah- I wonder why Japan and what is she studying- therefore Iman is at Georgetown , she must be following courses with Hashim, though Hashim left to Uni in US back in 2001, 4 years back , did he get a degree, it's all so confusing.

Old 12-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
thanx alot, now we finally know that the child QN was talking about when she said to Larry King that 1 of her kids was studying in Japan, it was Raiyah- I wonder why Japan and what is she studying- therefore Iman is at Georgetown , she must be following courses with Hashim, though Hashim left to Uni in US back in 2001, 4 years back , did he get a degree, it's all so confusing.
I dun think shes at georgetown - because on princess hayas webside you can read before she was in sandhurst - she had studied at american university or something like - in wash d.c.
so there are other universities in wash were she can be enrolled

yeah would be very interesting why she uses to study in japan.
but its great that she does - that opens the horizont (ehm whats it in english?!)

Old 12-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Yes,Hashim graduated,and there are rumours flying in Jordan that he might study Qura'an studies or Islamic studies ,not sure though which explains him wearing the traditional custom and growing a beard. (Maybe!)
Old 12-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Yes,Hashim graduated,and there are rumours flying in Jordan that he might study Qura'an studies or Islamic studies ,not sure though which explains him wearing the traditional custom and growing a beard. (Maybe!)
someone here in forum told - that a friend of her - studied with hashim and that he told her - that he wants to study in jordan quran science or something like.
i think she told the time before we knew that he graduated from georgetown.
so its very possible that it is true!
Old 12-10-2005, 12:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
someone here in forum told - that a friend of her - studied with hashim and that he told her - that he wants to study in jordan quran science or something like.
i think she told the time before we knew that he graduated from georgetown.
so its very possible that it is true!
I can't say I am 100% sure but I am about 80% sure...So I can't confirm it to be honest...if it's true,he will be studying in Jordan.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Courtier

I remember I read that most of royals and the rich people enter their children to sandhurst , but I am not sure why ?
and it seems this the case with Queen Noor children , and correct me if I am misteaken the only one who didn't enter the asndhurst from Queen Noor children is princess Raiyah .
Old 12-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I remember I read that most of royals and the rich people enter their children to sandhurst , but I am not sure why ?
and it seems this the case with Queen Noor children , and correct me if I am misteaken the only one who didn't enter the asndhurst from Queen Noor children is princess Raiyah .
Yea I Don't remember reading Rayah entered SH.
Old 12-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
Yea I Don't remember reading Rayah entered SH.
yes it seems she try to do some thing different than her siblings :)
Old 12-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Courtier

thanx to Mandyy for posting this picture in Imperial family of Japan forum .
Old 12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Raiyah has accompanied the King to Thailand also, you can see the pictures at the following link, towards the bottom half of the page.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...i-7820-10.html
Old 12-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.
yes but I think Queen Noor manages much too that King Abdullah cares for his younger siblings and that he involves the them in the royal duties as far as it is possible.And in this case it was very possible because it seems that she studies in japan.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:21 AM
Nobility

Angry

Quote:
why shouldn't he involve his half- sisters , they are just like his 2 twin sisters, or P Hayah, or P Alia, they are Princesses of Jordan, I wonder why ppl in this forum keep on seeing anything , like f.i. P Raiyah performing her duties, as the result of a mean scheme by Queen Noor. Don't think a bright, intelligent woman like QN is, would ever spend her time to concieve plots trying ,and unsuccessfully as P Hamzah was stripped of his title , to make KA doing what it's his duty, which is to involve in the country official meetings etc. every member of JRF, including the 4 kids by his own father and QN, of course.
Old 12-21-2005, 10:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
why shouldn't he involve his half- sisters , they are just like his 2 twin sisters, or P Hayah, or P Alia, they are Princesses of Jordan, I wonder why ppl in this forum keep on seeing anything , like f.i. P Raiyah performing her duties, as the result of a mean scheme by Queen Noor. Don't think a bright, intelligent woman like QN is, would ever spend her time to concieve plots trying ,and unsuccessfully as P Hamzah was stripped of his title , to make KA doing what it's his duty, which is to involve in the country official meetings etc. every member of JRF, including the 4 kids by his own father and QN, of course.
she said at larry king - when she was asked why prince hamzeh was stripped the title - she said thats nothing she talks about with king abdullah - they talk about things - her children can do for the country and so on....i dun remember the words exactly - but she said something like that

and it should be normal that she cares for her children as the mother ?!
Old 12-21-2005, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I made an observation because KA obviously loves his younger sisters and wants them to be involved in royal duties. There's no need to get all hot and bothered. If you cant keep your temper in check please dont address me in the future.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:15 PM
Courtier

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/21/4137I.htm
http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2005/Dec/21/4138I.htm
Old 12-21-2005, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

wow...is it just me or does raiyah resemble her mom in those pictures?
Old 12-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Nobility

Quote:
she does - I totally agree!
Old 12-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I used to think she looked more like her father but I guess thats changed as she's grown up. She does look a lot like Q Noor in these pics..
Old 12-21-2005, 05:03 PM
Nobility

could it be queen noor in the last row with the white shirt in picture one?!