The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Nobility

I know...there must be something on them...anything at all

Old 03-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Serene Highness

Where do both girls live these days? It's nice to see them pop up every now and again but I'm curious if either lives in Jordan--as QN once said they would. It really doesn't seem that way so it would be interesting to know if they live with/near QN in her home in the Washington DC area or in the family home in London or have places of their own somewhere else.

Old 03-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Courtier

I remamber Queen Noor saying that one of her children study in Japan and after the picture of princess Rayiah with the king in his visit to Japan I think she was talking about Rayiah .
Old 03-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Serene Highness

That's got to be right. I wonder what she's studying. Years ago, both girls were aspiring to be veterinarians (early teens) according to QN. But like many, youthful aspirations have apparently changed. It is nice to see them turn up in Jordan or on trips with QR/KA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
I remamber Queen Noor saying that one of her children study in Japan and after the picture of princess Rayiah with the king in his visit to Japan I think she was talking about Rayiah .
Old 03-23-2006, 08:55 PM
Nobility

that is my understanding too...that it was P Raiyah QN was referring to when she said one of her kids studies in Jap
Old 03-25-2006, 07:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryshawn
Where do both girls live these days? It's nice to see them pop up every now and again but I'm curious if either lives in Jordan--as QN once said they would. It really doesn't seem that way so it would be interesting to know if they live with/near QN in her home in the Washington DC area or in the family home in London or have places of their own somewhere else.

The family home in London was sold by QN back in 2000. It was quite a shot from Kensington Palace where Lady Di used to live, so I bet they were friends or something like that. ( I mean KH, QN and her 4 kids).
Old 03-25-2006, 03:27 PM
Serene Highness

That's unfortunate (the sale of the estate) as QN once said she would never sell it because her husband loved it and her children had so many fond memories there. But weren't there two homes in London--or in the general area? Castlewood was designated as the kids' home and I think there was another......built on land given by QEII. So perhaps both homes weren't sold and there's still one for the children and QN there? I don't know. I did hear all proceeds from the house they sold in London went into "a family trust," whatever that means--a trust for just QN and her children or did the extended family also get a piece of the proceeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
The family home in London was sold by QN back in 2000. It was quite a shot from Kensington Palace where Lady Di used to live, so I bet they were friends or something like that. ( I mean KH, QN and her 4 kids).
Old 06-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Serene Highness

The Princesses attended Jordan's Armed Forces day celebrations with the rest of the Royal Family. Princess Iman was in Army uniform while Princess Raiyah wore a brown suit: (originally posted by lil_Monkey, from Petra)
Prince Hamzah & Princess Noor: Current News, Part 5
Old 06-13-2006, 09:56 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Raiyah

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jun/12/12122I.htm
Old 06-13-2006, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I totally missed Raiyah when I first saw that picture. Thanks for pointing it out hilal.
Wish I could've seen pictures of both her and Princess Ayesha at the Thai King's Diamond Jubilee.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Heir Apparent

It's interesting that Raiyah has attended the Thai celebrations, didn't she go with the King when he last visited Thailand?
Old 06-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star
It's interesting that Raiyah has attended the Thai celebrations, didn't she go with the King when he last visited Thailand?
yes she did. :) here are some pics from that visit: King Abdullah & Queen Rania- Current News & Photos XI
Old 06-21-2006, 04:49 PM
Commoner

Have you seen this one from Thaiphoto?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	120571.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	250736  
Old 06-21-2006, 11:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by calpurnia
yes, it has been posted on another thread.
Old 06-22-2006, 01:24 AM
Courtier

Wow it's the first I've seen of that picture. They look very pretty!
Old 06-22-2006, 04:19 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhapsodyBrat
yes she did. :) here are some pics from that visit: King Abdullah & Queen Rania- Current News & Photos XI

Raiyah was so pretty as a teen, I am talking about 1999-2000, and the New Year pic with her parents, just be4e KH's death, I think she is through a transitional time, right now, I think Iman is prettier, but Raiyah will be a very beautiful woman, just like her mum.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:37 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by calpurnia

a very beautiful pic, thanx! it shows that Aisha and Raiyah are close to each other, though Aisha was born 18 years before Raiyah.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:43 PM

anyone can tell me how to post with insert photos, I have some photos took in bangkok for KA and his sisters princess Raiyah and Princess Aisha on June with HM of Thailand
Old 12-15-2006, 03:03 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamellah
anyone can tell me how to post with insert photos, I have some photos took in bangkok for KA and his sisters princess Raiyah and Princess Aisha on June with HM of Thailand
Hi jamellah and welcome,
I think the photos you want to publish are already posted before in one of the old threads.
For posting pictures ask one of the moderators. Ask "AVALON" for example.

It was too good to be true...
Old 01-06-2007, 08:10 PM
Gentry

i found this nice pictures for q noor with her familyhttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/thejor...iew/cf97?i=170