The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Raiyah has really blossomed, she still looks a bit awkward but copared to past photos she looks much better. It's a shame they didn't spell her name right!

Old 12-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Courtier

when I saw her pictures at first I thought she looks like her mother but after seeing her pictures few times againe I think she is just blond but her lineament resemble the Hashimis ( it just my opinion ) :)

Old 12-21-2005, 07:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
could it be queen noor in the last row with the white shirt in picture one?!
Do you mean the woman with her head to one side, it does look a bit like her but i'm not 100% sure...
Old 12-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am I Bothered
Do you mean the woman with her head to one side, it does look a bit like her but i'm not 100% sure...
yeah I mean her!
I am not 100 % sure too - its hard to see - but it seems much like her anyway.
Old 12-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
she said at larry king - when she was asked why prince hamzeh was stripped the title - she said thats nothing she talks about with king abdullah - they talk about things - her children can do for the country and so on....i dun remember the words exactly - but she said something like that

and it should be normal that she cares for her children as the mother ?!

I'm sure u got it right, I was saying she did not plot against any1 or anything, when KH was dying, and she is not doing it ,now, of course, she's got better causes to devote herself to- - she's not a scheming woman, I've got an int given by her , years ago, and she and the interviewer laughed about the plots QN was supposed to have concieved these last 7 years....... of course, she's a doting mother, - as for me, I've got nothing more to say about the topic. U can read the articlews and interviews, if u like, 1 is- Queen Noor, standing alone- the other- The timing of Queen Noor-
Old 12-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by houri
yes it seems she try to do some thing different than her siblings :)
Actually, Raiyah isn't the only KH kid that didn't join SH, both Alia and Haya didn't and as for the princes neither did Faisal, but if you mean by sibling her full ones, then she'd be the only one who didn't. Maybe she is concentrating on her education more, had she enrolled in SH, that would postpone her college education. She seems the kind of a person who'd own an MA and a PHD which I pray it would happen. None of KH's daughters has a degree further than a BA, also except for Faisal, no son has an MA. I would love to see Raiyah owning a higher degree, she looks qualified to do so- I've always looked at her as a brainy kid.
I recall in Hashim's thread, one of the people who knew him in the US said he was older than his colleague, I can only imagine the same thing for the rest who joined SH, it's probably wouldn't be a good thing to be the older one among your colleagues.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Humera~*~
Its great that King Abdullah took Raiyah to not only meet the Emperor and Empress of Japan but also to Thailand, she might've also accompanied him to China although I dont think I've seen any pictures.
I think it shows KA's desire to see his younger siblings become more involved in royal duties and gain more experience. I am sure we will see more and more of Iman and Raiyah over the next few years as they finish their studies.
True it will be interesting to see what the future holds for them will they involve themselves in oversea's tours representing Jordan and performing charitable work. Or will they get 'ordinary' jobs? We'll see.

Raiyah has really blossomed.
Old 12-23-2005, 04:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lords
Actually, Raiyah isn't the only KH kid that didn't join SH, both Alia and Haya didn't and as for the princes neither did Faisal, but if you mean by sibling her full ones, then she'd be the only one who didn't. .
yes "Lords" I meant her full siblings :)
Old 01-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Nobility

Houri, I agree completely not all Muslim men have multiple wives and many western men have mistresses.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:21 AM
Nobility

anything new with them?
Old 01-17-2006, 12:03 PM
Imamm

plz plz plz plz hlep me plz plz

hi

can any boady give me anything about the 2 angles princess

Iman & Raiyeh:)
Old 01-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imamm
hi

can any boady give me anything about the 2 angles princess

Iman & Raiyeh:)
have some pictures - but I think you can find them here in older threads about both too! :)
Old 02-09-2006, 11:29 AM
Nobility

best wishes to princess raiyah :)
well i think she turns 20 today
Old 02-10-2006, 07:55 AM
Aristocracy

Wow she's 20 already. Time passes really fast.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by nayeli0016
Wow she's 20 already. Time passes really fast.
thats true - i agree.. the older you get - the faster time is running.:(
Old 02-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Nobility

20? Are you guys sure I thought she was turning 19? very confused
Old 02-13-2006, 05:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
20? Are you guys sure I thought she was turning 19? very confused
ya - born in 1986
Old 02-14-2006, 04:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roshanah
Hi Emily62_1! Islam forbids a Muslim Woman to Marry outside their religion. It is compulsory for her Groom to convert to Islam. I hope that this answers your question:)

yes, thanx alot, I c both Iman and Raiyah as very American girls, anyway, if they end up marrying US guys , their hubbies will surely convert to Islam.
Old 02-14-2006, 07:40 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
yes, thanx alot, I c both Iman and Raiyah as very American girls, anyway, if they end up marrying US guys , their hubbies will surely convert to Islam.
lol they are arabic princesses - they are jordan citizens...
Old 03-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Gentry

Any news or photos about Princess Iman and Princess Raiyah???

This is long time ago that we heard something about them.