Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna1186

Gentry
Full name: Hashim bin Hussein
Title: Prince of Jordan (His Royal Highness)
Born: Amman (?), June 10th 1981
Parents: Hussein I bin Talal King of Jordan (1935-1999) and 1978, Elizabeth Najeeb Halaby (1951)
Brother: Hamzah (1980)
Sisters: Iman (1983) and Raiyah (1986)
Half-brothers: Abdullah (1962, married), Feisal (1963, married) and Ali (1975)
Half-sisters: Alia (1956, married), Zein (1968, married), Aisha (1968, married) and Haya (1974)
Adoptive sister: Abeer Muhaisin (1972)

Education and work: Fay School, Boston, USA; Royal Military Academy Sandhurst - graduated August 14th, 2000.Currantly attending Duke University in the USA.

From Netty's Royal Page.

Attachments

• hashim.jpg
    hashim.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 18,318
  • hash.jpg
    hash.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 3,833
  • Prince_Hashim_and_P_1_._Ali.jpg
    Prince_Hashim_and_P_1_._Ali.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2,720
  • With_Hashem.jpg
    With_Hashem.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 7,011
  • P_1_._Hashem___2001.jpg
    P_1_._Hashem___2001.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 6,904
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Prince Hashim is a very handsome, young man B) Do you know more about him?

hi every1 this is my 1st time posting here, ive seen an old post where it has a lot of prince hashims pictures but i was wondering if any of u have new pictures to post here? and also if any1 can tel me where does he study right now & what is he studying... etc. thanks id very much appreciate it :)

I think he's back in the US at university right now so doubt there would be any new pictures of him. You can check out the corbis site though for lots of great photos of him :flower:

He is exceptionally hotter than the other guys in the Jordanian Royal Family, he's also very tall.

I, too, am new here and was looking for some new pics, but I just wanted to say that I read in a newspaper that he goes to Georgetown University in Washingtom D.C. Infact I got his school email from the site.

djabartelt, could not find anything in Georgetown Uni site, could u give me the link ,plz ?

Originally posted by djbartelt@Dec 12th, 2003 - 8:30 pm
I, too, am new here and was looking for some new pics, but I just wanted to say that I read in a newspaper that he goes to Georgetown University in Washingtom D.C. Infact I got his school email from the site.
yes ur right he is studuing in Georgetown.

This might be a silly question, but I'm wondering if Prince Hashim has the same restrictions placed upon him as Prince Hamzah or someone in a higher position? I know he has important work to do, but we hardly ever see Hashim. Is it just because Hamzah is crown prince that he gets more press attention, or is it because he is more popular? Do people know about the projects that Prince Hashim is working on? Ok Ok enough of my questions. HeHe good Day, Kiara.

Hamzah gets more press attention because he attends more public events than Hashim does. I'm not sure of who's more popular. I'll assume that it's Hamzah.

I'm not sure what you mean by restrictions. :unsure:

I just assumed that every person in the Royal family has some important duty to perform. You know, like each person has a certain cause that is important to them. I know Hamzah is the higher chairman for some Islamic counsil, he is the crown prince so he is the king's right hand man, he is also head of the Basketball federation. I think Prince Faisal has duties involving the Jordainian air force and Prince Ali is involved with enforcing the security of the king. These are what I mean by duties or important work. Am I wrong? Doesn't every person in the Jordanian family have a specific duty or important role to perform? Kiara

no, Kiara, u are not wrong, but I never heard Hashim had a duty to perform, apart from being, like Hamzah, in the J Army Force.

Does P. Hashim have an official website? What is the address?

well, now I think about it, maybe it is nog his official site but he has got a site. If you go to the official site of the family, wich I don't remember really what that was, every royal member has his own personal info, or , site, whatever you want to call it. The info and pictures I saw there are old. And most of the info of the other member as well, accept from Hamzah and king Abdullah en Rania, I guess.

Does anyone know if Hashim has een girlfriend or are there plans for a quick marriage like his brother Hamzah?

How come there is not so much info about Hashim? Or at least I can't find it on the web. Is it because his brother Hamzah is the crownprince?

Greetz from trish!!

i think he would look much better if he shaved more often
but still he's the cutest

Originally posted by tayoobeh@Feb 12th, 2004 - 6:33 pm
i think he would look much better if he shaved more often
but still he's the cutest
Not shaving = rugged and manly = good!

I wonder, though, why all the JRF men have mustaches.

I can tell you why!! It's coz they all feel that they have little boy faces and want to emulate the late King!

Hahaha, but i like hashim how he is!

We know that he's at Georgetown. We found his email adress on their website a while ago. It's been removed since then. I guess he was bombarded with emails and complained about it.

Hes still real tall.....anyways I was just wondering can the Royal Jordanian Bachelors (eg. Prince Hashem) marry someone into other
European Royal families/ non-muslim woman or do they discourage this sort of thing and he has to pick a muslim to be his bride, like an arrange marriage thing. I know his mother is American but that was different since his late father was king but would he be given the same exceptions as his father?

as a muslim he can marry a non muslim women and it is not an exception. I don't know if the Royal Family is againest that, and on the opposit it will be easier than his father as he is not a king, but of course they prefer a muslim.

and as I know Queen Noor has converted to Islam.

I have a question that maybe someone around here with more knowledge than I can answer...In the pictures of Hamzah's engagement and Haya's engagement, Hashem is wearing a traditional looking outfit. Could anyone tell me what it's called and why is he the only one out of all of the brothers wearing one? Thankies much!
:innocent: :flower:

Originally posted by sorrick@May 29th, 2004 - 11:24 pm
I have a question that maybe someone around here with more knowledge than I can answer...In the pictures of Hamzah's engagement and Haya's engagement, Hashem is wearing a traditional looking outfit. Could anyone tell me what it's called and why is he the only one out of all of the brothers wearing one? Thankies much!
:innocent: :flower:
Well,it's called Deshdasheh and the thing he's wearing on top of the deshdash is called Abayeh (3abayeh),what he's wearing on his head is called Kuffieh or "Shmagh"(this is what most of Jordanians call it).
I hope I managed to Help u. :flower:

Originally posted by heyyyy@Jun 2nd, 2004 - 6:29 am
i don't think that is Prince Hashem i'm afraid :(
i may be wrong but it doesn't look like him at all.
It's Hashem. Nice pics Shasha! :flower:

Wow, he does look good with facial hair. That third picture doesn't look so good.

I've had this for a little while but I forgot to post it.

Here's the newest picture of Hashem...

Hashem

If he's going bald, then I guess at least somebody had to given King Hussein was bald. If it is a bad haircut, he needs to fire the barber, immediately.

Also before someone points it out, I know this isn't a topic on Prince Ali. Hashem looks nice though. There, back on topic.

Hashem looks a bit stiff. Just a really bad picture of Ali.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody else said in the Ali and Rym wedding thread that Hashem looks really young for his age and gentle... He does seem to look young for his age. He also seems kind of quiet, does he seem like that to anyone else. His other brothers seem really outgoing and talkative and he doesn't seem so but then I've never met him so...

MihoshiMarie said:
I found a very interesting blog post on Prince Hashem. It seems that a 25 year old investment banker lost a game of Stratego to him!

The entry in question is called "How I Challenged A Middle Eastern Prince to A Game of Stratego and Lived To Write About It" and you will have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to read it (and it's pretty lengthy).
Wow I am amazed! That makes me feel proud to be a Jordanian,see how smart our princes Are? ;)
But at the end of the Article it was said that the "Prince"moved to a university in Boston,can the guy be Hamzah not Hashem? Cause I have a weird Feeling it Was Hamzah,but still I heard Hashem is a very very smart guy and he knows exactely what to say and when to say it...whether it was Hashem or Hamzah,they are still The princes of Jordan :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom