Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
salma said:
Any pic of Hashem or princess in Thailand??
You can check the thread about the King of Thailand's Anniversay and will see several pics of Hashem with K.A. - no Fahdah, a pity!!

Newest pic of p. Hashim from Thaiphoto

Attachments

• 889436.jpg
    889436.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,879
I think that he is "over reacting" with his clothes. Doesn't he?

Joumana said:
I think that he is "over reacting" with his clothes. Doesn't he?

in what sense? do you mean he's "overdressed"? well, if that is the traditional, formal clothing required of him (as he is representing his country in that event), then his outfit may just be right for the occasion.

you can also observe that the other royalty and dignitaries from the Middle Eastern/Arab countries are dressed similarly to him, so i guess it's just appropriate.

just my opinion. ;) :)

RhapsodyBrat said:
in what sense? do you mean he's "overdressed"? well, if that is the traditional, formal clothing required of him (as he is representing his country in that event), then his outfit may just be right for the occasion.

you can also observe that the other royalty and dignitaries from the Middle Eastern/Arab countries are dressed similarly to him, so i guess it's just appropriate.

just my opinion. ;) :)

I think that he follows the Saudi way of dressing.

Prince Hashim with King Abdullah

Thai photo center

Prince Hashem is so handsome! I think it's nice that King Abdullah has different members of his family (including his half siblings) accompany him sometimes.

I think it is very unique the way King Abdullah rotates among his brothers and swears them in as Regent. Have all of his brothers been sworn in, at one time or another, as Regent?

Heidi P. said:
I think it is very unique the way King Abdullah rotates among his brothers and swears them in as Regent. Have all of his brothers been sworn in, at one time or another, as Regent?

What I hope is this Regency of his to be a peaceful one. Remember last time :( ...

Prince Hashem was sworn in as regent Today,after prince Ali did so yesterday!!
no pics in petra though.

Thin. In military garb or robes. Hair or not so much on face....P Hashem is one handsome man. The change in his physical appearance is startling when one looks back on his graduation photos in 1999 when QN spoke at his graduation instead of his deceased father but he was a young man then and now looks like a mature, controlled, confident adult. I like him--as well as his choice in his bride. In the one photo we've seen, she looks adorable and I hope they have a wonderful life together!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom