The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Royal Highness

Because he seems that he is proud of being Jordanian. I don't see him marrying a westerner. I really don't think the men in the JRF should marry anymore westerners for a while-there is already too much trouble b/c of it. But if Hashim marries a ME girl than ppl will like that more. Ah...I guess I am comin gto the realization that we will probably not get married. But anyway I want him to be happy.

But you know what. As Rhaegar said-he has this unassuming confidence about him so he really needs a special kind of lady. It is really hard for me to figure him out so it is so hard for me to figure out what type of lady is for him.

I wonder if Hashim will is reading this. If so I hope he is not that annoyed.

Old 04-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Courtier

well we don't know much about him for sure
so it is normal that we can't imagine what kind of girl he want to marry
and I have feeling that he will not marrey from ME I am not sure why I have this feeling
he semes from this kind of people who don't follow what their family chose for them .

Old 04-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Royal Highness

SO what nationality do you think his girl will be?

Gosh it is so hard for me to talk abou tthis. I hope that I find the one that God has destined for me before he finds his girl cuz if not I wil be utterly heartbroken.

Anyway he is soooo young so I don't think we have to talk about marriage for him for a while. I bet he isn't.
Old 04-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Nobility

Whomever he chooses to marry, I hope he loves her and places more value on that love rather than where she's from. Didn't he have a girlfriend? What happened to her?

-Eliza
Old 04-11-2005, 12:21 AM
Aristocracy

well, I do think Hashim will get married to a girl who was born in US, maybe one whose roots are in ME, just like his mum, it's clear and obvious Hamzah got married to his cousin as he was still the CP of Jordan- besides, I'm sure he also fell in love with her - Hashim has been living all his life in US, and his former g/f was an American girl, so, hope he chooses his bride to be 'cos he's in love, not just to make ppl forget his mum was born in US.
Old 04-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Courtier

he didn't attend the championship there was some one who attended behalf him as his a deputy !
Old 06-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Courtier

Prince Hashem turns 24

HRH Prince Hashem, the youngest brother of His Majesty King Abdullah, turns 24 today. Born in Amman to the late King Hussein and Her Majesty Queen Noor on June 10, 1981, the Prince completed his elementary education in the capital and later enrolled at St. Marks School and Maret High School in Washington, DC. He graduated from Maret in 1999 and later attended Sandhurst Military Academy in the UK, where he graduated in 2000. Prince Hashem, who serves in the Jordan Armed Forces with the rank of captain, was awarded Al Hussein Gold Medal for Achievement by the late King Hussein in 1995. The Prince has received training in marksmanship, anti-terrorist combat and Royal Guard security training. Prince Hashem enrolled in an American university in September 2001 to continue his studies.

Friday-Saturday, June 10-11, 2005

http://www.jordantimes.com/fri/homenews/homenews4.htm :)
Old 07-05-2005, 06:48 AM
Serene Highness

Prince Hashem- News and Pictures III

Welcome to the third thread of News and Pictures of Prince Hashem.

Please review The Royal Forum's Posting Rules and Guidelines before making your posts, found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4920. Violations of the posting rules and guidelines may result in suspension or being banned.

You can find Part II at this link: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...?t=5620&page=1.

Old 07-05-2005, 03:14 PM

I was at my friend's graduation, and heard his name called out, but he wasn't there. But he definitely graduated. He told my friend he had been at Duke for two years, so he did do four years in college. I think the Koranic studies in Jordan will be like graduate level courses...
Old 07-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Courtier

thank you Mariposa for giving us the latest news about Hashim,information we couldnt get from any other source.what major is he graduated in?
Old 07-05-2005, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cute_girl
thank you Mariposa for giving us the latest news about Hashim,information we couldnt get from any other source.what major is he graduated in?
He was in the School of Foreign Service, and his major was called Regional and Comparative Studies, it focuses on two regions of the world, and various aspects of those regions
Old 07-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa
He was in the School of Foreign Service, and his major was called Regional and Comparative Studies, it focuses on two regions of the world, and various aspects of those regions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar
Also Mariposa, do you know if he was enrolled in the School of Foreign Service, or did he do International Politics? We are all very much obliged to you for these tidbits of information, thank you very much!

PS: Maybe somebody could lookout for any announcements for the graduation ceremony and check if his name is on the list?
Oh goodness Mariposa, thank you for all that information! You're truly a gem! We would never have learnt all this if not for you.

When was the graduation ceremony? I wonder why he did not attend. Do you suppose it could've been for security reasons? Was he in Jordan at that time?
Old 07-05-2005, 05:20 PM

haha don't thank me, I'm just passing on info from my friend who actually knew him and hung out with him a bit. We think he didn't go to the ceremony because of security mostly, because he attended the ceremony for another branch of the school earlier in the morning, (May 21 by the way) He was on campus until the beginning of June, and my friend said he told her he was going back to Jordan, I don't know if for good, but at least for a while.
Old 07-05-2005, 06:35 PM
Royal Highness

Did your friend say what he was like. I know he was studious. He sound slike a really nice guy.
Old 07-06-2005, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Did your friend say what he was like. I know he was studious. He sound slike a really nice guy.
She said he was like really really polite, and he was nice, and even gave her a lift home one time. Also, he was rather serious and not very talkative, but that might have been because like I said he didn't know her very well. I feel like maybe he was very studious because he was so different from the typical american college student, so he concentrated on his studies and didnt concern himself with the social aspect of college too much, like partying and going out all the time
Old 07-06-2005, 01:34 AM

Has any of the other Jordanian Royal members been to Australia I know Queen Noor did, she worked in Sydney and Princess Haya was in the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games, but has Prince Hashim ever been to Australia.
Old 07-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Royal Highness

Hmm...do you think he was very serious b/c he was trying to get out of there. Not that he didn't like it there. I am sure he did. But that he just wanted to get back to Jordan to assume his responsibilities? Also was he very religious? I am glad to know he did not party too much. That kind of stuff can mess up a person's focus. He seems like a very focused individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa
She said he was like really really polite, and he was nice, and even gave her a lift home one time. Also, he was rather serious and not very talkative, but that might have been because like I said he didn't know her very well. I feel like maybe he was very studious because he was so different from the typical american college student, so he concentrated on his studies and didnt concern himself with the social aspect of college too much, like partying and going out all the time
Old 07-06-2005, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
Hmm...do you think he was very serious b/c he was trying to get out of there. Not that he didn't like it there. I am sure he did. But that he just wanted to get back to Jordan to assume his responsibilities? Also was he very religious? I am glad to know he did not party too much. That kind of stuff can mess up a person's focus. He seems like a very focused individual.
I think that was definitely possible, I think he didn't really enjoy college and was ready to get it over with, in general. My friend said he was very very religious, and went to prayers all the time. He was very conservative, he definitely didn't party a lot, didn't like to go out and clubbing and stuff and I'm pretty sure he didnt date anyone at Georgetown
Old 07-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Courtier

thankyou Mariposa, for the information!! so u know what kind of freinds he had? Jordanians, Americans....
Old 07-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Royal Highness

Can you tell us more. Like did he hang out with any Americans? ALso anything else that you can divulge. Thank you for all.