Prince Hashem: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it does seem that way reina but i wonder if the events are correlated? i mean, hashem was in school before so maybe it is only natural if he is just now stepping in the spotlight...

But Hashim was way mopre in th espotlight even when he was in school (or maybe that was the time b/f he went to school or when he took a break from school ?)

Again, I don't if the picture was ever seen, even it was, there's no harm in viewing it again! SUPER HASHIM!
Plus, his bio, not the old one I used to read over and over, a bit extended one.
Hashim's bio:
Born in Amman on the 10th of June 1981 to HM Late King Hussein Bin Talal and HM Queen Noor Al Hussein, His Royal Highness Prince Hashem Bin Al Hussein is the youngest brother of HM King Abdullah II.

Prince Hashem received his elementary education in Amman and then attended the schools of St. Marks and Fay in the US. He later

for more details:
http://www.princesshaya.net
Picture copyright:
http://www.princesshaya.net

Attachments

• hashem_p.jpg
    hashem_p.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 7,843
What the heck is that under his chin? I don't like it lol! Very bizarre.

Alicky said:
What the heck is that under his chin? I don't like it lol! Very bizarre.

Yeah it is sort of a bizarre gotty, reminds me of KA of Saudi Arabia's gotty. He would look much better if he completed the whole gotty into a squared one.

HRH Prince Hashim Bin Hussein ( source: jewels of arabia )

Attachments

• Hashim1.jpg
    Hashim1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,212
  • hashim3.jpg
    hashim3.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,230
  • hashim4.jpg
    hashim4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,554
Last edited:
I'm not sure what this regent thing entails, does it mean that if something happens to the king during his trip that Hashem becomes king?? or he rules until K. Abdullah's son is old enough to rule?

alelysafina said:
I'm not sure what this regent thing entails, does it mean that if something happens to the king during his trip that Hashem becomes king?? or he rules until K. Abdullah's son is old enough to rule?
no..I think its not like that...I think being Regent means Hashem represents the duty of the King in their homeland as The king is away on a foreign trip..If something happens to KA when he is away or when he dies during the trip,( Heaven forbid, may God protect him)..it doesnt mean Hashim will rule next..I dont know exactly what's Jordan's constitution entails about that coz Prince Hussein is too young to succeed his father,but, I think if anyone has the right to succeed KA, I think its the Crown Prince..Hashim, being the regent at the moment, is not the Crown Prince....By the way, who is the official crown prince of Jordan at this time?..Is it Prince Hussein, the king's eldest?..

Last edited:
All posts relating to the terrorist attacks in Jordan have been moved to the following thread:

Terrorist Attack in Amman: November 9, 2005

Please make posts regarding Prince Hashem's activities regarding the attacks in that thread and not this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
what is his place in the jordanian army? is he the high commendor or somthing?

manoula said:
what is his place in the jordanian army? is he the high commendor or somthing?
Prince Hashem serving as a First Lieutenant in the Jordan Arab Army's 71st Battalion of the Special Forces.

lil Monkey do you know what kind of sport he interesting of ?

it seems most of the royal member prefer the football and princess Haya love hourses etc .....

houri said:
lil Monkey do you know what kind of sport he interesting of ?

it seems most of the royal member prefer the football and princess Haya love hourses etc .....

no I dunno what Hashim prefers,but I think he's interested like all his bros in Water sports:confused:

lil Monkey said:
no I dunno what Hashim prefers,but I think he's interested like all his bros in Water sports:confused:

I've seen pictures of him at football (soccer to Americans) games and he looked really into it. Maybe he likes to play it as well as watch it.

lil Monkey said:
He is parachutist and sharpshooter and he is the President of the Arab Diving Federation and the Honorary President of the Jordan Kickboxing Association.

does any one knows what did he study inthe univeristy ?

ShksprNLov said:
I've seen pictures of him at football (soccer to Americans) games and he looked really into it. Maybe he likes to play it as well as watch it.

yeah I think he likes it.I know an older picture - where he was playing soccer.

hilal said:
He is parachutist and sharpshooter and he is the President of the Arab Diving Federation and the Honorary President of the Jordan Kickboxing Association.
Really??..he's the president of the Jordan kickboxing Association??..so it means he do some kickboxing..wow..how cool..

I wonder if the rumor about his engagement will be put to rest soon. I'd like to know for sure.

Engagement/wedding thread

I have started a new thread for the engagement/wedding of Prince Hashem and moved the relevant posts over.

If and when there is a formal public wedding ceremony we will cover that in the Old, New, Royal and Blue thread.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

just watched news at ten on Jordan.jo (JTV) and I saw that Prince Faisal the regent performed eid prayers,accompanied by Prince Hamzah and Hashim...then they visited KH grave.
I felt like I am in Jordan :)

Eid mubarak 3al jamee3 :)

It looks like Prince Hashem has really immersed himself in the Saudi culture. I wonder if he was pressured to do so or if it was something he desired to do, or perhaps both? I really hope he's happy and contented. :)

How has he immersed himself in Saudi culture?:confused:

Perhaps because of the way he dresses nowadays. It was just really a hunch on my part. :)

In case you're interested I found this in Petra News.

Attachments

• 11860I.jpg
    11860I.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 484
Nice picture calpurnia, just wish Hashim was in there.lol. So lil Monkey you saw him? How'd he look? Any different from the honeymoon pic?

I read most of the comments about the Jordanian Royal family, and it seems every one is only looking for the looks. There are more signifigant things such as the problems that r facing Jordan,especially the efforts of His Majesty King Abdullah doing for a better future in Jordan and peace around the world. As for Prince Hashem; he is married and still serving in the army... May God Bless Jordan and the Royal Hashemite Family.

Princess Mahala said:
just wish Hashim was in there.lol.
Hi Princess Mahala, if you look at the pic carefully you'll see P.Hashim in the background right next to his brother.

King to Participate in Celebrations of 60th Anniversary of Thai King Accession to the Throne</STRONG>
/11/
Bangkok, June 12(Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived on Monday in Bangkok to take part in celebrations of the 60th anniversary of Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej accession to the throne.

Upon arrival in Bangkok, King Abdullah was received by Thai King's daughter Princess Maha Chakkri Sirindhorn, Thai Deputy Prime Minister Chidchai Vanasatidya and other senior officials.

World leaders and senior officials representing a number of Asian, European and African countries are expected to take part in the celebrations.

The King is accompanied by HRH Prince Hashem bin Al Hussein, HRH Princess Aysheh bint Al Hussein, HRH Princess Raya bint Al Hussein, and Senator Faisal Fayez.

http://www.petra.gov.jo/nepras/2006/Jun/12/11000.htm

Any pic of Hashem or princess in Thailand??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom