The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 05:20 AM
Commoner

Not to be shallow or anything but Hashim looks hot in the whole serious Arabian prince thing he has going on! LOL!

Old 12-03-2004, 06:30 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

Prince Hashem is the best looking among all the sons of King Hussein.
He's got a proud, contemplative air about him thats quite sexy.
He reminds me of Prince Talal

Old 12-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Serene Highness

You're not being shallow!! My friends and I compared photos of him in his traditional outfits and then photos of him wearing 'western' clothing (suits etc).. We all decided that he was MUCH MUCH hotter when he was dressed traditionally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatchergrl
Not to be shallow or anything but Hashim looks hot in the whole serious Arabian prince thing he has going on! LOL!
Old 12-03-2004, 11:10 AM
Nobility

In traditional outfits, he looks with large shoulders, plus of that he is a bit shy, I feel as he avoid the camera, which makes his eyes even more beautiful :)
Old 12-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Aristocracy

I like seeing P. Hashim in traditional dress also. Has he just graduted from university also. He went to college the same time hat P. Hamzah did.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonnaise
You're not being shallow!! My friends and I compared photos of him in his traditional outfits and then photos of him wearing 'western' clothing (suits etc).. We all decided that he was MUCH MUCH hotter when he was dressed traditionally!
I think regardless of what he wears, I think he is very good looking.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:54 AM
Commoner

He's in his 2nd Year at the university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinneret5764
I like seeing P. Hashim in traditional dress also. Has he just graduted from university also. He went to college the same time hat P. Hamzah did.
I'm not so sure if he went into the university the same year as Prince Hamzah because nobody really seems to know for sure which year Hamzah is in. All we know for sure is that Prince Hashim should be halfway through his 2nd Year.

Check out this article:
www.washingtonian.com/capital_ comment/2003/aug03capcom.html
(It's rather old, but it's the only one I could find about Prince Hashim. It's really frustrating because there's so little info about him.)

Washingtonian Online August 2003

Royals Like It Here

Jordan’s Prince Hashim, 22, second son of the late King Hussein and Queen Noor, enrolls at Georgetown University this month.

He won’t be the only royal on campus. August Prinz zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg of Germany is a junior.

Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg says his title hasn’t made much difference at Georgetown; as a sophomore, he lost out to commoners in the lottery for an on-campus apartment.

The pair are the latest in a long line of royals at Georgetown. In the mid-’90s, Spanish Crown Prince Felipe was a graduate student in the School of Foreign Service, sharing a bachelor pad with cousin Prince Pavlos of Greece. The two cut a swath through the DC club circuit.

More recently, Ivanka Trump, a model and member of the American royal family of Donald Trump, attended Georgetown for two years. Ivanka’s freshman roommate was fellow model Isabella Brewster, sister of The Fast and the Furious star Jordana Brewster. Freshmen are required to live on campus, but Ivanka also rented an off-campus apartment.

After two years, Ivanka transferred to the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, her father’s alma mater. Brother Eric Trump is still at Georgetown. A sophomore, he is in Delta Sigma Pi, a national business fraternity.

Why does Georgetown attract so many royals? Because of its international atmosphere, according to Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg.

There is no word on Prince Hashim’s planned living arrangements, but students expect to see Queen Noor around. When Crown Prince Felipe got his degree, the university conferred honorary doctorates on parents King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia. And The Donald spoke on campus during Ivanka’s sophomore year.

—LIAM DILLON
Old 12-06-2004, 02:47 AM
Nobility

do any body know when and where the first photo was
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=61862
Old 12-06-2004, 03:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
do any body know when and where the first photo was
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...chmentid=61862
Safaa, the first photo is when Hashem gave the keynote address at Jubilee School graduation in July 1999
Old 12-06-2004, 03:52 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdas1201
Safaa, the first photo is when Hashem gave the keynote address at Jubilee School graduation in July 1999
Thank you.
did he graduated from Jubilee school ?
Old 12-06-2004, 10:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safaa Batin
Thank you.
did he graduated from Jubilee school ?
No, he only gave the commencement address. P. Hashim graduated from the Maret School in Washington D.C. He also attended from the Fay School.
Old 12-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcatchergrl
I totally agree.
He seems to acquire an entirely different air about him in the traditional dress.

Prince Hashem accompanies Crown Prince Billah of Brunei to a tour of the ancient city of Petra. May 2004
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_003 copy.jpg
Views:	216
Size:	190.3 KB
ID:	62587   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_004 copy.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	62588   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_007 copy.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	190.6 KB
ID:	62589   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_008 copy.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	145.0 KB
ID:	62590  

Name:	HARUN_010 copy.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	62591  
Old 12-08-2004, 02:47 AM
Aristocracy

Does any know what P. Hashim is studying at Georgetown? He should be very close to finishing his degree, if he has not already done so.
Old 12-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator

some more pics with the cp of Brunei
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	HARUN_003 copy.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	62901   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_005 copy.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	62902   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_009 copy.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	62903   Click image for larger version

Name:	HARUN_010 copy.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	62904  

Old 01-18-2005, 11:41 PM
Gentry

Hi everyone,

I also found an old pic of Hashem online (which was probably taken when he was in high school) and couldn't resist posting it up, cuz he looks so darn geeky in it (good geeky) lol :p
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	229673609QJDgpE_ph.jpe
Views:	339
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	81919  
In my dream I saw a tree: green, bright, vast, of indescribable beauty; and on this tree were three kinds of fruit, such as I had never seen among all the fruits of this world. Red, white, and yellow; they shone like globes and living suns ~ Rabia of Basra * Let the beauty we love be what we do ~ Rumi *

MuslimHeritage.com :: Rumi's Poetry :: Ancient Civilizations
Old 01-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovy_bear
Hi everyone,

I also found an old pic of Hashem online (which was probably taken when he was in high school) and couldn't resist posting it up, cuz he looks so darn geeky in it (good geeky) lol :p
Where in the net did you find the pic?
Old 01-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Royal Highness

What was he in the science club or something? WHeere did he go to high school In the background it looks like a Jordanian flag is hung up
Old 01-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
What was he in the science club or something? WHeere did he go to high school In the background it looks like a Jordanian flag is hung up
:) :p
He went to Meret HS in Washington DC, same school Iman and Raiyah attended -
Old 01-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Commoner

That is the funniest picture of him ever. He look slike such a nerd!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovy_bear
Hi everyone,

Old 01-19-2005, 06:50 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie
Where in the net did you find the pic?
I think that I got it from http://www.webshots.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrose53083
That is the funniest picture of him ever. He look slike such a nerd!!
LOL Well I wouldn't call him nerdy. On the one hand his clothes look kinda "fresh" yet his pants look over inflated lol and he looks kinda lanky (which isn't a bad thing), so I'd say that he looks semi-nerdy aka geeky :) But after all that army training, he's definitely got the build now, hubba hubba jk :o Oh my gosh I'm 20 and I'm returning to my teeny bopper days yet again (I'm too old for this) LOL. Btw, I think that there are a lota nerds and geeks out there who are real hotties too hehe, especially through their high IQ levels. To me there's nothing more attractive in a man than a high level of intelligence.

P.S. I went to dictionary.com to find the literal meaning(s) of the term geek and came up with following (I'm sorry but I found meaning #2 hilarious in relation to being associated with the word itself lol):
(a) A person regarded as foolish, inept, or clumsy.
(b) A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific or technical
pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.

2. A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.

In my dream I saw a tree: green, bright, vast, of indescribable beauty; and on this tree were three kinds of fruit, such as I had never seen among all the fruits of this world. Red, white, and yellow; they shone like globes and living suns ~ Rabia of Basra * Let the beauty we love be what we do ~ Rumi *

MuslimHeritage.com :: Rumi's Poetry :: Ancient Civilizations
Closed Thread