The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
What u say is impossible and with all my respect to u ,doesn't make sense...but oh well,opinions differ...Although this was never the case...
do you know this for a fact, or are we all speculating?

Old 12-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie
i have written before - when you are right - that would mean - KH played with his own son Prince Hamza.

I think that is very impossible!

Old 12-07-2005, 07:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
NOT for a fact of course...It just doesn't make sense,as closesttoheaven said,it's impossible that KH fooled his son and played with his feelings and title just to make QN think that her son will be King one day and then fool them both and appoint Abdullah knowing that he will not keep Hamzah as his CP,this is just IMPOSSIBLE!
He wouldn't think of that , even if he was Satin (the devil) himself!!
Old 12-07-2005, 08:35 PM
Nobility

LOL....that's a far out theory if I ever heard one
Old 12-07-2005, 08:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizahawthorne
LOL....that's a far out theory if I ever heard one
Yea exactely! It would have never crossed my mind,lol
Old 12-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Nobility

ha ha .... but KH was smarter than us... maybe it's possible
Old 12-07-2005, 08:47 PM
Courtier

Quote:
ha ha .... but KH was smarter than us... maybe it's possible
He was smart indeed,but NOT evil
Old 12-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Nobility

some wud say, that's debateable...not me tho...any new news on P Hamz and P Noor?...they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth
Old 12-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
some wud say, that's debateable...not me tho...any new news on P Hamz and P Noor?...they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth
Yea,where are they
Old 12-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Nobility

Quote:
NOT for a fact of course...It just doesn't make sense,as closesttoheaven said,it's impossible that KH fooled his son and played with his feelings and title just to make QN think that her son will be King one day and then fool them both and appoint Abdullah knowing that he will not keep Hamzah as his CP,this is just IMPOSSIBLE!
king hussein=devil?

as husband - I have to agree.... sorry...
Old 12-08-2005, 11:17 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
king hussein=devil?

as husband - I have to agree.... sorry...
I completly disagree!
Old 12-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Nobility

Quote:
I completly disagree!
well its the wrong thread to discuss it :)

but in queen noors thread - you can tell me - in which way he was a good husband.
when I read queen noors biographie - its really hard to believe.

well as king - he was great...
Old 12-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Royal Highness

My question is as follows:If the title of CP was bestowed on Prince Hamzah, so he would be one day King, so why keep Prince Hassan a CP for so long, if he had no intenetion of making him king and KHussein had adult sons many years before he was on his deathbed? Many Political anlyists in the west beleive, that as I said before, not that KHussein wanted to play around with Hamzah, nor Hassan previously, but the title CP is an honour bestwed on someone you want to give an honour to, and cannot give the monarchy to. King Hussein didn't give over the line of Monarchy to his brother {and he was CP a hell of along time, in fact if he wanted to he could have handed it over to any son many years previously, which makes me think that QNoor didn't want him to!}and did not expect his son to do so!
All Noor's ambition backfired on her!
Old 12-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Sorry to all the PHamzah\Qnoor fans, but I think the reason he was named CP was due to his mom's pressure, she had tremendous influence on Hussein's last years, control over his physical, emotional and materialistic(money) well being, this is the feeling many westerners feel. This was King Hussein's way of compensating QNoor, What did she think? KAbdullah won't take the title away from his brother as his father did before?!

I wonder why u and others can't believe KH loved Hamzah more than his other sons, and therefore he wished him to succeed himself on the throne- have u read KH's letter to Ham on Hamzah's 18th b-day, last Sept 1998, according to Muslim Calendar, ? I read only a few sentences, but that was enough to understand how much KH loved Hamzah, and of course, just read his last letter to P. Hassan, in which he never mentions Abdullah, and also his last interview, he kept talking about the "apple of his eyes", apart from talking about the situation in Palestine.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Courtier

I didn't know where to post this but I thought is might be the right thread cuz it's about Prince Ali bin Nayef ( Princess Noor's uncle and princess Wejdan's husband ),Sme shocking news!

Prince Ali bin Nayef weds to Ms.Rima Al-Masry ,this was announced by the Royal court yesterday!

Wow after all those years he got married again!
Old 12-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
I didn't know where to post this but I thought is might be the right thread cuz it's about Prince Ali bin Nayef ( Princess Noor's uncle and princess Wejdan's husband ),Sme shocking news!

Prince Ali bin Nayef weds to Ms.Rima Al-Masry ,this was announced by the Royal court yesterday!

Wow after all those years he got married again!
But Ali continue married with Princess Widjan?? It´s Rima his secons wife?

Thanks
Old 12-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma
But Ali continue married with Princess Widjan?? It´s Rima his secons wife?

Thanks
I am not sure,but i think she's his second wife,Princess Wejdan is still his wife.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

Quote:
I am not sure,but i think she's his second wife,Princess Wejdan is still his wife.
Thank´s Lil Monkey
Old 12-10-2005, 02:04 AM
Nobility

Angry

Quote:

KH loved dearly both his wife and his son, Hamzah, I think these speculations are rather ridiculous and of no use, a real waste of time, at least for me, of course, any1 is entitled to post far- fetched stories, though we are talking about a dead person, - in my religion, and i'm sure in Muslim Religion, too, we have a very great respect to dead ppl, we never say anything bad about them. It would be so unrespectful, and well, a person who's dead , can't defend him/herself, of course.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:26 AM
Courtier

I am not a parent but I can speak from my observation , if you ask any parent who you are love most between your children ? the answer mostely will be "I love all of them" , although maybe they don't treating them equally ! , for sure who have the best behave will have the best treating .