The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by emily62_1
sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????
i like this so much, me 2 iam egyption, turkish, persian.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
sorry, can I ask u hy do u think Hamzah does not come from al- Hijaz? if he doesn`t, did his father ? I`m a bit confused, anyway, if Noor Hamzah `s father is from Jordan and she was born in Jordan, she`s a Jordanian, think of their kids, Arab, Turkish, Persians, Swedish, English, Scottish, what else?????????????
I didn't say Hamzah isn't from Hijaz,Prince Abdullah bin Al-Hussein I, came from Al-hijaz to Jordan and he already had Talal,So prince Talal who's Hamzah's Grandfather is Originally from Al-Hijaz which makes King Hussein and All his children and thier Children originally from Al-Hijaz as well.

Noor Hamzah's father isn't originally Jordanian,but as now they are the Hashemites of Jordan,by default they are Jordanians.

So,Hamzah , Noor and all the other princes/Princesses are considered JOrdanians,although,they sometimes group themselves into Hashemites of Iraq(Ali bin Nayef,Asem bin Nayef...etc) and Hashemites of Jordan (King ABdullah I children,grand children...etc) (note I said "OF" not from)

Confusing huh?!
(I had a hard time memorizing all that when I was at school,heheh)

Old 09-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
i like this so much, me 2 iam egyption, turkish, persian.
wow,Egyptians with Turkish routes are known to be beautiful
Old 09-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Courtier

TO Marmarina...

Marmarina,My friend told me u have interest in Prince Hamzah and as we both share the same interest,I thought u would enjoy those short clips of Hamzah giving out speeches some time ago...

go to:
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Arabic/Speeches.html#
Then click on the picture and wait for a while,u will listen to him and watch him....
(there are 3 difft clips,try to watch them all )

I hope U will enjoy this (my heart jumps out of my chest when I listen to his voice:o )
(Allah yehmeek)
Old 09-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Courtier

I love this picture...

www.princehamzah.jo
Old 09-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Nobility

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil Monkey
I didn't say Hamzah isn't from Hijaz,Prince Abdullah bin Al-Hussein I, came from Al-hijaz to Jordan and he already had Talal,So prince Talal who's Hamzah's Grandfather is Originally from Al-Hijaz which makes King Hussein and All his children and thier Children originally from Al-Hijaz as well.

Noor Hamzah's father isn't originally Jordanian,but as now they are the Hashemites of Jordan,by default they are Jordanians.

So,Hamzah , Noor and all the other princes/Princesses are considered JOrdanians,although,they sometimes group themselves into Hashemites of Iraq(Ali bin Nayef,Asem bin Nayef...etc) and Hashemites of Jordan (King ABdullah I children,grand children...etc) (note I said "OF" not from)

Confusing huh?!
(I had a hard time memorizing all that when I was at school,heheh)

so the descendants of Nayef are of Iraq, but why, wasn't King Feisal, KH's cousin, the king of Iraq? I never heard this be4e, it's weird as they all descend from Hussein ibn ali, am I right ?
Old 09-14-2005, 10:22 AM
Nobility

i found these one - dont know if they were already posted :)

http://www.alwatan.com/graphics/2004...lyimg/a200.jpg

http://arabic.people.com.cn/mediafil...0571600000.jpg
Old 09-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
so the descendants of Nayef are of Iraq, but why, wasn't King Feisal, KH's cousin, the king of Iraq? I never heard this be4e, it's weird as they all descend from Hussein ibn ali, am I right ?
Yes Nayef,Faisal and King Abdullah the first all all Al-Shareef Hussein bin Ali's sons.
Old 09-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by closesttoheaven
those are very old pics,the 2nd is from August 2002 and the first is before that date.
but thanks anyway :) we can never have enough of Hamzah's pics
Old 09-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Marmarina,My friend told me u have interest in Prince Hamzah and as we both share the same interest,I thought u would enjoy those short clips of Hamzah giving out speeches some time ago...

go to:
http://www.princehamzah.jo/Arabic/Speeches.html#
Then click on the picture and wait for a while,u will listen to him and watch him....
(there are 3 difft clips,try to watch them all )

I hope U will enjoy this (my heart jumps out of my chest when I listen to his voice:o )
(Allah yehmeek)

thank u thank u sooooooooo much I LIKE U.
Old 09-21-2005, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmarina
thank u thank u sooooooooo much I LIKE U.
NO problemo
Old 09-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Yes Nayef,Faisal and King Abdullah the first all all Al-Shareef Hussein bin Ali's sons.

I know that, but Jordan was given to Hussein, KA the first's father, and Iraq to Hussein's couisn, his only son, who studied at Harrow with KH, was murdered at 22 in 1958 in Iraq, that was the Iraq' side, no heirs left, KH's cousin had no issue, he was too young, still unmarried when he died, KH was close to him, I saw pix of them together at Harrow.His name was Feisal.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Does anyone know which university Noor attends and if she and Hamzah have graduated (Hamzah from Harvard), also studying what?
Old 09-25-2005, 02:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybags
Does anyone know which university Noor attends and if she and Hamzah have graduated (Hamzah from Harvard), also studying what?
I heard Noor graduated,but not sure if Hamzah did.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:51 AM
Serene Highness

After obtaining IGCSE from King’s College in Spain, Princess Noor moved to the United States to pursue her university studies. She graduated May 2003 with a BA degree in Political Communications, on Emerson College.
http://www.kingscollege.es/
http://www.emerson.edu/
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybags
Old 09-28-2005, 02:03 PM
Commoner

Woot! I like Prince Hamzah's voice very very much! Can anybody tell me if his arab has any accent? I wish I could understand...

If ONLY Prince Hashim had an official website too.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaegar
Woot! I like Prince Hamzah's voice very very much! Can anybody tell me if his arab has any accent? I wish I could understand...

If ONLY Prince Hashim had an official website too.
no, his Arabic is perfect mashallah.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:16 PM
Gentry

Hilal I'm really impressed that you know so much about the royal family. I thought that both Hamzah and Noor went to Harvard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
After obtaining IGCSE from King’s College in Spain, Princess Noor moved to the United States to pursue her university studies. She graduated May 2003 with a BA degree in Political Communications, on Emerson College.
http://www.kingscollege.es/
http://www.emerson.edu/
Old 09-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Serene Highness

The Harvard University and the Emerson College is also in Boston. Princess Noor ends the study one year before it to Prince Hamzah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niki
Hilal I'm really impressed that you know so much about the royal family. I thought that both Hamzah and Noor went to Harvard.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:49 AM
Commoner

Wink

Quote:
I heard Noor graduated,but not sure if Hamzah did.

he left for US in Sept 2001, just like Hashim, what has he done these last 3 years ?